To present myself and my credentials for a position with a result oriented company that requires an ambitious,
career-conscious person whose acquired education, skills and positive energies will be directed towards continued
growth and advancement of both the organization and self.
Name : Santosh L. Rane
Address : B/403 Janaki CHS
Near Mahila Samiti High School
Cholegaon - Thakurli (E)-421201
Contact No. : 9930246288
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth : 15th
Marital Status : Married
Educational Qualification : B.Com (Mumbai University)
1). Working as a Asst Manager Sales.
Billets Elektro Werke Pvt. Ltd. From 6/feb/2014 to till Date.
Billets Elektro Werke Pvt. Ltd is a leading manufacturer and exporters of Cable Lugs (Copper & Aluminum)
Bimetallic Lugs, Metal Sockets, connectors, bus Bars and crimping tools from India under the brand name of "3D".
This company is in this industry for past 50 years, Their unit is Export Oriented Unit ie. (EOU) which includes
80% of export and have been exporting to countries like Australia, Germany, UK, Spain, S.Africa, Dubai, Malaysia
Role in Company:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Present Responsible for developing and maintaining commercially
productive relationships with both new and old clients. Also in chare of identifying every sales lead and of making the
most out of every opportunity to increase revenue and profitability.
• Promote the company brand to key buyers, ensuring their knowledge is current and appropriate.
• Generating new business both in face to face meetings and over the phone.
• Writing up concise, value-based sales proposals.
• Replying to all customer enquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
• Writing up sales reports, activity reports and revenue forecasts.
• Completing all documentation and administrative records, fully and accurately.
• Developing and maintaining a database of all contacts.
• Giving continuous accurate and relevant feedback to company Directors and Senior Manager
• Reviewing existing contracts and looking for growth opportunities.
• Bringing together necessary resources to deliver on client objectives.
• Ensuring that the sales database is always up to date and accurate.
• Implementing sales and marketing strategies and plans
• Ensuring that proper procedures and practices are in place so that maximum efficiency is achieved.
• Identifying prospective clients and then contacting them.
• Assisting in the recruitment, training and development of staff.
• Developing new and old clients to grow them into a diversified customer base in a specialist niche market
2 Working as a Finishing, Outsourcing & Logistic Manager
Organization: Print House India Pvt Ltd Experience: Nov 2006 to till 5th
Print House India fully integrated, digitalized print production facility with specialists manning
every stage of the operations spread over 3,00,000 Sq. ft. from creative, pre-press, digitalized
printing binding, fabrication solutions to dispatch and logistics.
Role in Company
Handling Entire Logistic, Outsourcing and finishing operation.
Vendor Devlopment.for outsourcing / in house binding jobs.
Negotiating rates of outsourcing and in house binding jobs.
Having Sanction authority of finishing bills (binding contractor bills).
Arranging Payments from A/c dept for sanctioned bills.
Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods;
Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems;
Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand;
Allocating and managing staff resources according to changing needs;
Liaising and negotiating with customers and suppliers;
Analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
Motivating other members of the team.
• Arranging Contractors for seasonal binding jobs.(Diaries, Calendar, Annual Reports) OR Particular projects.
• Negotiating rates with them, overseeing their work and completing the jobs from them before stipulated time.
• Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated storage and movement of good between the
factory and various sites
• Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements in delivery performance
• Analyzing Finishing (binding) & logistical problems and producing new solutions
• Manages the team of Finishing & Logistics personnel & charged with the task of order preparation and
• Ensuring warehouse staff is well-trained and supervised for their job in the Finishing & logistics area.
• Coordinating with all required Finishing vendors, freight carriers including negotiating prices & conditions
regularly for the benefits of the company.
• Extensive overall logistics management experience with specific experience in a project management role.
• Ability to communicate with others in an effective and concise manner.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Possess strong analytical troubleshooting and problem resolution/solving skills.
• Good Time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects and process multiple talks as required.
• Capable of developing clear and up to date procedural documentation.
• Maintaining harmonious relations with in the dept and with other dept.
• Taking care of all the company equipments and minimizing wastage of raw materials.
2 Worked As Sr.Officer – Logistics
Organization: Bennett Coleman & Co (The Times of India), Kandivili . Experience: Mar 1998 – Oct 2006
The Times of India Publishing industries & News papers.
Handling more than 35 lakhs copies per day of Times of India, NBT, MT, Economic Times and Mumbai Mirror and its
various other elide supplement like Mumbai Times, Bombay Times, Brand Equity, Corporate Dossier, Times Life,
Classified, Ascent, Times Property, Times International for Mumbai City upcountry market and to various branches.
Handling 150 Vehicles and 250 contract laborers during day and night operations.
Preparing print order of various publications and co-coordinating with production team to ensure the printing starts on
Dealing with clearing and forwarding agencies to ensure timely dispatch of Newspaper dailies by proper routing and
scheduling, since Newspaper regarded as the most perishable product.
Supervising the packing so as to adhere to the quality standard laid by the company.
Maintaining high level of motivation in the team.
Implemented cost and time saving techniques in distribution line without compromising on service quality.
Demonstrated ability to dispatch newspaper dailies at difficult situations such as transport strikes and bad weather
Successfully developed various distribution strategies to meet the growing demands by implementing schemes and
surveys announced by the marketing department from time to time.
Monitoring Transport section to ensure supplies reaches in time.
Conduct random audit to prevent pilferage and ensuring right number of copies reach to market
Regular interaction with the vendor to asses the quality of service provided
Excellent oral and written communication skills and knowledge of health care information that helps very much in
Upgrading myself according to the trend.
3 Worked as Administration at “Print House India Pvt Ltd” Mar 1994 to Feb 1998
Liaison between Client and production,receiving of input materials for processing printing jobs, follow-up
the job, keeping the schedule and dispatching the finished materials to the relevant parties and all connected
Inter communication and apprising day to day activities.
Handling work force effectively
Front office and public relations
General up keep of office premises, maintenance of equipments, etc.,
4 Worked as “Asst. Manager “at “Sri Balaji RoadLines” Aug 1992 to Feb 1994
Control of labour forces, allocation of duties, looking after day to day dispatch.
Hobbies & Interest : Traveling,
Languages Known : English, Marathi, Hindi,
Managerial Competencies : Time Management Skill, Ability to Handle Team.
Current Salary : 5.40 lacks.per annum.
Notice Period : 1 month
(Santosh L. Rane)