• —My project presents the design method for a low cost asynchronous web-server
based on ESP32 interfaced with
• DHT 11 sensor for monitoring temperature and humidity in real-time.
• Environmental management is a key research area where many strategies are being
put by researchers in order to control and manage temperature and humidity in order
to keep processes running there is need to develop a low cost and power consuming.
• Web server to monitor real time conditions of temperature and humidity in various
• IndexTerms ,ESP32,Web server,DTH 11
• In Technologics they look forward to providing upskilling and training to
students and working professionals by delivering a diverse range of programs in
accordance with their needs and future aspiration.
• They remain committed to excellence in providing leading IT solutions and
services and to focus on helping their customers operate at best in a competitive
and challenging environment
• Technologics specializes in ARTIFICIAL INTELLEGENCE, MACHINE
LEARNINNG, IOT, EMBEDDED and Internet-related services and products,
which include both software, and hardware.
An embedded system is a combination of computer hardware
and software designed for a specific function. The systems can
be programmable or have a fixed functionality.
An embedded system is a combination of three major
components. That is Hardware, Application software and Real
time operating system.
•IoT – Internet ofThings
The term IoT or Internet of Things refers to the collective network
of connected devices and the technology that facilitates
communication between device and the cloud, as well as between
the devices themselves.
Examples of IoT products are Smart watches, Smart fire alarms,
Smart security system etc.
• With getting the hands on experience by working with several sensors such as
temperature and building an app and so on in addition with its embedded coding .
• Building basic projects which includes all the functionalities of the embedded
components which includes the microcontrollers and its code.
Project :Temperature and humidity
detection using ESP32 and Arduino IDE
DHT11 is a Humidity and Temperature Sensor, which generates calibrated digital output. DHT11 can be
interface with any microcontroller likeArduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. and get instantaneous results.
DHT11 is a low cost humidity and temperature sensor which provides high reliability and long term
stability. In this project, we will build a small circuit to interface Arduino with DHT11 Temperature and
One of the main applications of connecting DTH11 sensor with Arduino is weather monitoring and human
•Operating Voltage: 3.5V to 5.5V
•Operating current: 0.3mA
(measuring) 60uA (standby)
•Output: Serial data
•Temperature Range: 0°C to
•Humidity Range: 20% to 90%
•Resolution: Temperature and
Humidity both are 16-bit
•Accuracy: ±1°C and ±1%
• Arduino IDE
• The Arduino Integrated Development Environment - contains a
text editor for writing code, a message area, a text console, a
toolbar with buttons for common functions and a series of
menus. It connects to the Arduino hardware to upload
programs and communicate with them.
The word ‘humidity and temperature change” has begun to draw more attention of
many scientists and researchers. Basically, it refers to a continuous process that has an
alerting and perhaps dangerous consequences.
.Consequently, these updated techniques reduce the overall system cost; provide real
time observation, low power consumption, lively tracking, real time data processing
At the end of the day, having such improved national humidity and temperature
monitoring system will positively affect people’s livelihoods
• PAPER:  International Journal of Advance Foundation And Research In Science &
Engineering (IJAFRSE) Volume 1, Special Issue, Vivruti 2016.
• PAPER: Aiman Ansari et al, / (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and
Information Technologies, Vol. 6 (2), 2017, 1598-1600.
• PAPER: International Journal of Electronic and Electrical Engineering. ISSN 0974-2174,
Volume 7, Number 5 (2018), pp. 443-448.
• PAPER: International Journal of Conceptions on Computing and Information Technology
Vol. 2, Issue. 4, June’ 2016; ISSN: 2345 – 9808
• PAPER: International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) – Volume 5
Number 5 - Nov 2015.