1. SANDEEP MURTHY CURRICULUM-VITAE
1 | P a g e
Building No19/ Room no 13, DOB: 06th January 1986
BMC Post Office Building, Email ID: email@example.com
Prateeksha Nagar, Sion, Contact No.: 9870429392/
Mumbai – 400022. 9820773351
To secure a challenging position in an organization, where I can give my productivity tactfully
and ensure for the loyal and positive best outcome it.
SAYAJI FOODS PVT. LTD., Vashi
Period of Job: Working since August 2015 – Post of Account’s Executive
About the Company: Leading FMCG Specialty in Sweets & Namkeen& also emerging into Quick
• Booking of Purchases of Raw Material, Consumables, Packing Material and Fixed
• Supervise & reconcile that all accounts payable/ receivables are expensified as per
the proper accounting terms and standards.
• Overseeing all payments and disbursements of funds, Preparing NEFT & RTGS,
Providing the data related to capex and financial to Bank and Financial Institution for
Term Deposit and Working Capital loan.
• Preparing Monthly Ageing Creditors Outstanding report for Management.
• Checking of Employee Reimbursement bills and booking the expense in respective
• To prepare chart of accounts and reconcile and report within departments at the end
of the month.
• To prepare Fund Flow for the month by collecting the data from the entire department
& preparing Actual v/s Budgeted fund in the month end.
• Expertise in TDS with Monthly TDS payments, Quarterly& Annual e-tax return filing
& issue TDS Certificate.
• Well versed with Service Tax & Reverse charge mechanism computation.
• Monthly Sales Tax Payment, Preparing Quarterly Working of Vat Return & providing
the data to auditor for filing, Appling for C-form and issuing C-form to Vendor
• Monitoring & Compiling Service Tax half yearly returnrelated execution & completion
of related documents and co-ordination with service Tax auditors/CA to complete
Service Tax e- return Assignment.
• Monthly Payment of Professional Tax and its return.
• Payroll Audit and PF & Esic & TDS on salary checking and processing of Salary
• Monthly Payment of Provident Fund and ESIC.
• Assist to tax planning, computing all tax liabilities.
• Maintaining Fixed Assets Register and depreciation working as per companies’ act
• Checking the data prepare by CA which need to be submitted in ROC.
2. SANDEEP MURTHY CURRICULUM-VITAE
2 | P a g e
• Inventory Management: Verifying BOM from Actual V/S Physical to identify the
variance, Monthly Stock take of Raw Material,Semi-Finished Stock & Finished Stock
& Fixed Assets.
• Assisting Auditor in Finalization of Accounts and preparing the Schedules as per
income tax act.
DLECTA FOODS PVT. LTD. Goregoan (East)
Period of Job: Working since May 2012 – Post of Accountant
About the Company: Leading FMCG firm for Dairy and Non Dairy Products
Solely responsible for monitoring the daily operations in Tally.ERP9 and supporting the team
members of Accounts & Other Depts. in Head Office.
• Half Yearly Visiting Delhi and Gujarat for Auditing Data and Reconciling Physical
Stock with the Stock in Tally.ERP9 and monthly visit of factory.
Key Role in HO along with Branches:
Data Diagnosis with Regards to:
• Invoicing of Trading Stock Multi State, Inter Branch Transfer’s & Excise Invoice.
• Inventory Management, Monthly Reconciling of Raw Material, Packing Material &
Finished stock for all depots and factory, inter branches transfer stock reconcile
• Monthly Debtors and Creditors outstanding Age wise.
• Purchase Entry of Vat Bills, Import Bills & Service Bills.
• Monthly Vat purchases and Sales Reconciliation to make the monthly Vat Payment.
• Providing Data for Submission of periodic Returns of TDS.
• Maintaining Monthly Excise Returnand its Reports i.e. Daily Stock register and ER1
Report and RG 1 for Raw Material and RG II for Capital goods Monthly Visiting
Central Excise & Service Tax office for submitting the Returns and coordinating with
Excise Officer if they need any data regarding Excise.
• Service Tax Booking and reverse mechanism calculation,Service Tax returns on half
yearly and maintaining reports and visiting service tax office for audit purpose.
• Monthly updating of C form and F Form in Tally.ERP9 and mailing pending C from to
parties and follow up with branch office for F from.
• Assisting the Accounts manager for Assessment of Sales Tax providing the data
related to C form, F form and E1 form
• Assisting in Finalization of the Accounts with Accounts Manager
• Assisting HR to generate salary in Tally.ERP9 along with pay slip and reports
• Interacting and Reporting to the Company Director’s and fulfillingany type of report’s
• Business Correspondence
• Training Staff and providing support if they faces any problem regarding software
• Data Synchronization for between branches and factory on daily basis
• Tally.ERP9 release updating, data security, data splitting, data migration
SAHEEL’S MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, Andheri (Authorized Tally Partner)
Period of Job: (April 2007 to 30th April 2012) – Post of Accountant
3. SANDEEP MURTHY CURRICULUM-VITAE
3 | P a g e
About the Company: Engaged in Solution providing particularly in Tally Software
Knowledge of all versions, releases along with Accounting,Inventory, Statutory,Payroll features
and Technicality’s i.e. installation, data splitting, data migration and Data Merging of
• Maintaining Books of Accounts in Tally.ERP9.
• Handling Bank Transaction & Reconciliation.
• Statutory & Taxation, preparing of Vat Computation & TDS return and VAT & TDS
• Handling Correspondence
• Prepare Provisional Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss AC with Scenarios
• Preparing Accounting Budgets.
• Salary – Pay Sheet, Pay Slip along with Salary Computation of Individuals.
• Later, was entrusted the responsibility of understanding company busine ss
operations especially in accounting, stock & statutory accordingly train the company
• Expertise Knowledge in Tally.Erp9 Implementation of Statutory & Taxation, Inventory
Management and Cost Centre
Completed B.COM from S.I.W.S COLLEGE in the year 2008 from Mumbai University
Completed H.S.C from S.I.W.S COLLEGE in the year 2005 from Maharashtra board
Completed S.S.C from S.I.W.S COLLEGE in the year 2003 from Maharashtra board
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7 & Vista.
Accounting Package: Tally.ERP9, Spectrum, Sensys ETDS, CRM & ERP
Ms-Office: Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook.