1. SANCHITA DEY Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microbiologist : +91-9986322167
A hardworking, motivated individual with excellent communication skills, very organized with a
strong attention to details and time management. Energetic team player who takes prides in quality of
work.Looking for an opportunity to begin a new career while contributing to the success of the
Natural Capsules Limited- February 2019 to September 2019
• Performing process of Fermentation Operation 50L, 500LBioreactor.
• Preparation of seed media, production media, feed preparation, seed preparation.
• Flask level experiment: Reuse of Antifoam, Reuse of Fermented Broth, and Reuse of
Substrate. Experiment with seed 2 to increase conversion.
• Carrying out regular basic experiments, tests-TLC, Microscopy, RedTest, Staining.
• Routine culturing, maintain culture, slant preparation, streaking, microscopy, performed
experiment on comparison of media.
• Performed Microbiological testing and analysis for finished product and raw materials.
• Fermentation: Planning and carrying out Trials and standardization. Performed Bioconversion
experiments. recording, analyzing and interpreting data.
• Downstream process-Processing fermented trials and purification.
• Sterile filtration.
• Documentation and SOP’s.
Research Trainee (Contractual)
ITC Life Sciences & Technology Centre- December 2017 to October 2018
• Purification and identification of 5000 culture, maintaining pure culture, stock preparation.
• Cultural media preparation and sterilization and growth promotion testing.
• Prepare samples for microbiological analysis using aseptic technique.
• Performed antibiotic sensitive test, motility tests, serial dilution, microbial limit test,
biochemical test, hemolysis test, antimicrobial test.
• Performed Gram staining, Microscopy, dentification and susceptibility testing of bacterial
• Use of microbiology and molecular biology technique such as DNA extraction and PCR to
identify and characterize.
• His-tag Protein Purification using Ni-NTA Affinity column chromatography purification.
• Performed molecular technique-SDS PAGE, Electrophoresis, Sonication, Plasmid
purification, Protein induction, competent cell preparation.
• Microbial culturing techniques (including media preparation, spread plate, pour plate, streak
• Basic techniques like media preparation, platting, microscopy, handling of
bacterial cultures and aseptic techniques.
• Practical knowledge of molecular biology techniques and instruments such as DNA
isolation, PCR, western blot analysis, protein extraction/purification, PAGE, SDS-PAGE.
• Electrophoresis technique (Gel electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE).
• Blotting techniques (mostly Western blotting, southern blotting).
• Skilled in performing aseptic techniques with experience in microbiology lab in
accordance with GLP, GMP and SOP.
• Practical knowledge in using Microscope, Electrophoresis apparatus, Centrifuge, Autoclave,
Vacuum filter, pH meter, Colony counter, PCR, Vortex mixer, Bioreactor, Water bath, Shaker
Incubator, Spectophotometer, Hot Over, deep freezer (-80C) Elisa reader, Electro Spinning
Unit, Sonicator, Anaerobic Chamber, Magnetic stirrer.
• Ability to maintain log book and interpret data statistically.
• Knowledge of analytical chemistry instruments such as HPLC, and Spectrophotometer.
• Knowledge and experience of Hemolysis test, Coagulase test for toxin producing bacteria
which cause foodborne illness.
• Experienced with DNA isolation, operation of Bioreactor, SDS-page, Blotting techniques,
PCR, Competent cell preparation and Protein purification.
Operating Systems: Windows10/7
Software: Basics in computer, basics of MS-Word and MS-Excel
M.Sc.in Microbiology from University Of Mysore, Karnataka with CGP-7.5 in 2017
• 3 Months project work on ‘Isolation, Characterization and Molecular Detection of E.coli
pathotypes’ at Defence Food Research Lab (DFRL)
• 6 months training in R&D department at Defense Food Research Lab (DFRL).
• 3 months training in Molecular Biology Department at Chromous Biotech.
• 6 months rigorous Internship in Microbiology department at GNRC hospital, Guwahati.
I, Sanchita Dey, do hereby confirm that the above-furnished Information given is
true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Bangalore. (SANCHITA DEY)