1. Mobile +971-569128539
e-mail Personal firstname.lastname@example.org
To seek a challenging position in a professional and dynamic organization in order to contribute towards the objectives
of the organization and to develop my professional skills.
Two years experience in UAE at Gulf Business Foundation as Office Assistant – Office Administration
Jan 2014 to 2016 (Current)
• Organising of Documentation, archiving and filing. Preparing of vouchers for payments and receipts.
• Answering and transferring phone calls, manning Reception Desk, handling visitors and arranging hospitality.
• Assisting Administration Department in co-ordinating immigration and medical procedures for staff members.
• Researching and compiling data for management.
• Ensuring operation of office equipment such as photocopiers, fax machine, scanners, printers and computers,
organizing, maintaining and checking inventories.
• Sending out and receiving mail and packages.
• All day-to-day operation matters.
One year experience in Tameer Micro Finance as Customer Relationship Officer.
Tando Adam, Pakistan, April 2012 to April 2013
• Responsible for overall business of the branch.
• Leading a team of field staff of nine.
• Managing the branch & field operations of the branch which requires strong process management as per field
One Year experience in Asa Micro Finance as Loan Officer and Supervisor.
Karachi, Pakistan, March 2010 to March 2011
• Evaluating loan applications and documentation, confirming credit worthiness.
• Improving loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
• Declining of loans and explaining deficiencies to applicants.
• Approving loans by issuing checks or forwarding applications to loan committee.
• Completing loan contracts by explaining provisions to applicant; obtaining signatures.
• Helping customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
• Maintaining customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
• Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishing the bank’s objectives by ensuring the required results.
Samiullah- Resume Page 1 of 2
2. Particulars Year
B.Com Bachelor of Commerce ( University of Sindh) 2010
I.Com Intermediate Commerce (New Ali Garh College Tando Adam) 2008
Matric Matriculation (Govt Jama Mallih H/S Tando Adam) 2006
- MS Office
- Other current software
OTHER RELEVANT SKILLS
Teamwork and leadership.
Strong communication skills.
Presentations & imparting training.
Great team worker, flexible and adaptable to change.
Date of birth
July 14, 1989
Proficient and fluent in English (both verbal and written), Urdu, Balochi, Sindhi.
References will be made available on request.
Dubai, January 2016
Samiullah- Resume Page 2 of 2