Diese Präsentation wurde erfolgreich gemeldet.
Cell No: +91-9618493382
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Over 9 years of experience as Architect, Analyst, Administrator and Developer in
Database Systems design, development and maintenance of VLDB’s Oracle, SQL Server
· Extensive experience in PL/SQL(6.8 years), UNIX (2.5 years), Oracle Portal (1.5 years),
Oracle Apex (1), ODI and in-depth knowledge in data warehouse.
· Hands-on experience in full system development life cycle (SDLC): Assessing users’
needs analysis, planning, scheduling, systems design, programming, documentation,
project implementation, and customer support. Experience in Functional Domains like
Travel, Finance, Retail and Media & Entertainment.
· Experienced in Oracle Server replication, backups/restores, performance tuning and
maintenance of Oracle DB servers.
· Experience in unit, regression testing of Oracle PL/SQL and smoke testing of application.
· Developed web based application in Oracle Portal and Oracle APEX.
· Contribution in writing FAQs after the deployment for the support people.
· Highly motivated team leader with excellent communication skills and excellent
problem solving abilities. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work
· Articulate communicator with strong analytical and interpersonal skills, skilled at
collaborating with project teams, interfacing with clients and deploying technology to
build successful solutions for Clients.
· Involved in various development phases to mitigate risks.
Operating System Windows 2000/2003/XP, Unix
Data Base Oracle, SQL Server, DB2(SQL,PL/SQL)
Internet Technology Oracle Portal 10.1.2.0.2,Oracle APEX 3.2
Application Server Weblogic , Oracle AS
Tools Toad, Sql developer,Sql tool
Version Control SVN,VSS, Win CVS, Clear Case
· Masters in Computer Applications from UP Technical University in 2004 with 76%
· Oracle Certified Associate in DBA track 9i
· Certified Training in Oracle APEX 3.2 from Oracle Corporation.
· DOEACC ‘O’ Level certified
· HCL ITSM Foundation Certified
Attended Management trainee at Infosys.
Online PL/SQL training at Infosys.
Infosys Limited Hyderabad Sep 2013 – Present
Project : Revenue Accounting system for combined Airline (RASCAL)
Client:- United Airlines
Role: Technical Lead
Responsibilities: Designed prototypes of databases, gathered requirements
Technologies used:- Oracle 10g/Oracle 11g, Toad 10.1
· Involved in requirement gathering, effort estimation and design of complete
· Leading a 3 member technical team and POC for EDD module
· Coordination with onsite team and distributing the work to offshore team
· Technically assisting the team to meet the deadlines.
· Providing technical solution to business to meet the business expectation.
· Regression testing of application and Performance tuning of code.
HCL Technologies Limited New Delhi April’10 – Sept’13
Project: Dimension Weight and Packaging (DWP)
Environment:- Oracle 10g/Oracle 11g, Toad 10.1, Clear Case, Clear Quest, PL/SQL,HP Service
Desk/Remedy, Python Scripts, Oracle Data Integrator 11g
Role : Lead Engineer
· Had been to onsite for understanding of the design and directly communicating with the
client for the requirements.
· Analysis of backend related PR/CR and designed Technical design document.
· Implemented backend PR/CR and written Unit Test case and executed Unit Test Case.
· Involved in Regression Testing, executed Business Test case and prepared Test Document.
· Raised Defects and discuss the defect in defect meeting.
· Effort estimation and tracking.
· Quality work of Project as PQA.
· Written Test Cases and Involved in Regression and Smoke Testing.
· Involved in resolving bugs.
· Prepared Document to bridge knowledge GAP in project for team.
· Handled and guided Team to resolve Service Call on time.
· Implementation of log check for jobs executing at DWP end.
· Creation of batch script to solve Service call by Helpdesk which leads to 70% incident solved
by helpdesk and updating of KEDB.
· Creating ODI Interfaces, Scenarios as per specs.
Project #2 Global Content Data Management (GCDM)
Client:- Warner Music Group (WMG)
Location and Duration: - Noida (U.P.), India, April 2010–Sept 2010
Role : Lead Engineer
Environment:- Oracle 10g , APPWORX, Toad ,PL/SQL
· Understanding the Design
· Worked as senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer assists to develop Reporting Interface where
business rules and validations are implemented using Oracle 10g PL/SQL coding. We had
two types of databases:
· CORE DB: - It was normalized and developer used this directly while developing application.
· Reporting DB:- It was denormalized and was for end users, reports are generated using this
· To sync the Reporting Database with the CORE Database we use triggers in each tables of
the CORE database and stored all the change activities in a separate table, then we execute
a procedure which internally calls packages and sync the reporting database tables with
· Written PL/SQL packages to convert the existing data with validations
· Written PL/SQL procedure which automatically populate data into the Master Tables while
migrating from One environment to another (Like Development to QA or to Production )
· Involved in ongoing production support.
· Executed APPWORX chain on QA and Dev environment to execute full functionality.
· Monitoring and tuning the queries while customer reports time issues.
· Fixing the bugs.
· Written FAQs after the deployment for the support people
NIIT Technologies Limited New Delhi Feb 2007 – April 2010
Project #1:MT(Management Tool)
Client:- DB Systel (German Railways) ,Frankfurt
Location and Duration: - Noida (U.P.), India, September 2009–April2010
Role : Senior Software Engineer
Environment:- Oracle 11g, Oracle APEX 3.2 ,PL/SQL
· Designed UI screen in Oracle APEX 3.2
· Writing Packages and Procedures in Pl/sql to implement the business logic.
· Created forms and Reports in Oracle APEX 3.2.
· Migrated data from MS Access to Oracle Database.
Project #2: WWDS(World wide Dealing Solutions)
Client:- British Airways, London
Location and Duration: - UK and NOIDA
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Environment: - Oracle 9i, Pl/sql, UNIX, SQL tools, Control-M 6.3 enterprise manager, KITE
· Developed Unix jobs and fixed the job failure
· Worked as a release coordinator.
· Worked on PR/CR/WR allocated to me
· Developed Unix Scripts for LIVE, Testing, UAT and did house keeping work when ever space
· Monitored jobs on Control-M and taken appropriate action to fix failed jobs.
· Had been for onsite(UK) twice for Analysis work.
CES Ltd Hyderabad July 2005 –January 2007
Project #1: Mix
Client: Micro finance Information EXchange Inc.
Location & Duration: Hyderabad (A.P.), India;
Team Size: 7
Role: Team Member, Developer
Environment: Oracle Portal 10.1.2.0.2, Oracle 10g AS Release 2, PL/SQL, Oracle Discoverer, Toad,
· Working on modules related to admin site Demand , Environment and Registration
· Working on modules related to public side site Demand and Environment.
· PL/SQL coding of my module Demand, Environment, Registration and Testing of my module
· Created Dynamic Pages as various portlet and intergraded to the Pages so that data can be
· File uploading in JSP using Jdeveloper