1. Ryan O’Link1200 Pomelo Ct.
Longwood, FL. 32779
To become an active member within a team of a company who will be able to utilize the numerous
years of experience I have in providing excellent customer service in a busy call center environment.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Able to communicate clearly to customers and fellow employees. Had to write
multiple emails to superiors, and fellow employees alike. Also, I am able to use
tact and diplomacy to find common ground with disgruntled customers.
Efficient with CPR Plus, MS Word, and Excel. Able to use copy, and fax machine.
Very creative. Am able to organize my work in a manner to ensure high
Patient Care Representative/customer service/shipping: A.C.S Omnicare
December 2012 – March 2016
• Conferences with patients to explain benefits and financial responsibilities, and arranges for
funding programs if necessary.
• Schedules patient’s deliveries and addresses all patient needs in one phone call with positive
and caring attitude.
• Creating prior authorization forms, keeping the patients’ medical professionals up to date
with the patient’s fiduciary responsibilities, continuing their respective medication regimen.
• Plans and organizes work assignments, sets priorities and completes work with minimum
• Assists other teams such as the Rebif, Copaxone, and Exatvia, servicing other medications
and sharing the common goal of ceasing the onset of symptoms associated with Multiple
Customer Service Representative, Faneuil Inc.
July 2005-December 2009
• Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all Patron based
services on a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
• Combine knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and
human relations to meet performance standards.
• Heal customer relationships by defusing angry and upset customers.
Art Institute of Pittsburgh – Associates Degree in Graphic Design Technologies, December 2002.