1. Rose Mary E Novelli
E-mail email@example.com Cell (513) 675-4892
A committed and loyal professional with a work history in several industries and a variety of functional
support roles. Strengths include: organization, communication, training and quality customer service.
Main expertise is in creating and developing more efficient processes, which in turn enhance business
relationships and expedite work.
- Trustworthy - High integrity
- Confidential - Reliable
Luxottica Retail, Mason, Ohio 1999 -
Project Coordinator – North America Retail
• Coordinated Photography Image Project for use in on-line catalog of product
used in four divisions (LensCrafters, SunGlass Hut, Target Optical and Sears
Optical). Managed the processes by making sure deadlines were met, invoices
were paid timely, and interaction between divisions which resulted in enhanced
• Developed processes to facilitate interaction between North America Retail
Office and global headquarters for issues related to E-Commerce, Finance,
Marketing and IT Departments, which led to an increase in on-line sales of 140%
• Created tools for Master Data to provide status updates across functional areas
and global divisions by expediting collection of information displayed at one given
site in order to optimize work load and time.
• Maintained strong partnership and productive working relations with Italian
counterparts and North American teams.
• Developed processes to place factory orders for frame samples, parts, glass
cases, and lenses which led to a reduction of lead time and delivery.
• Determined most efficient and expedient way to track shipments between
corporate locations which reduced the time in having the packages delivered.
2. • Coordinated profile creation, with IT department, for user access into Product
Life-Cycle Management systems.
• Facilitated negotiations and problem resolution through strong cross functional
• Advised multiple departments/divisions on international and domestic shipping
alternatives, requirements and related processes.
• Translated teleconference calls for Vice President level meetings between North
American Retail and Italian Manufacturing divisions.
• Translated (English to Italian) Marketing and Product Information, used by the
leadership teams for these areas.
• Facilitated expeditious and efficient communication regarding problem resolution,
daily business requirements and project specifics.
Rose Mary E Novelli
Hamilton County Auditor, Cincinnati, Ohio
Personal Property Division
Condominium, Land and Reappraisal Division and Licensing Unit
Assistant to the Manager
Board of County Commissioners, Cincinnati, Ohio
Assistant to Commissioner/ Ombudsman for Board of commissioners:
Coordinated activities dealing with constituents and generating correspondence
including research of all complaints between constituents and Heads of departments.
3. Cincinnati City Council, Cincinnati, Ohio
Assistant to Councilman
Responsibilities included hiring, terminating, budgets, and selection of volunteers and
training for a staff of up to 14 individuals.
FDA, Virology Branch, Cincinnati, Ohio
Projects assigned dealt with “Developing Methods to Isolate Viruses from Foods”.
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
Fluent in Italian (reading and writing)
Barriers of Speech (US Government sponsored course)
Computer Knowledge of most Windows based programs
Organized and coordinated traveling for Dance Group
Various Coordinating positions in county-wide campaigns
Co-author of numerous publications in various Medical and Microbiological Journals