1. C2/5, St James Street,
Sri lanka- +94112529548
Sri lanka- +94778687816
Kuwait - +96551113711
Roomy Hassan Mohamed Fawzul Hassan,
Pursue a career in the field of Management, thus enjoying the work by taking-up challenges and giving the best
to the Organization towards achieving its Mission & Vision.
2. Self motivated and starter. Sincere, committed hardworking and loyal to the Employer and capacity to work
under pressure within the deadlines to meet the ultimate objectives of the organization.
Professional Project Group Company in Kuwait
• Group Executive chef
Sushi bar at-Al- Hamra luxury mall
Edamame sushi & teppanyaki at- Gate mall
Tallu hbabna Lebanese restaurant at –cube mall
Versus Versace Café at-al hamra luxury mall
Meat and Eat main kitchen
Versus Varsace catering section 7th
of November 2012- up to date
Eat & drink company in Lebanon
• Restaurants Head Chef (menu training) for
Le Sushi bar Lebanon 5th
of September 2012 to 5th
of November 2012
John Keels group company in Sri Lanka
• Japanese/Koran specialty Chef for
Chaaya Traz **** hotel
Cinnamon bay ***** hotel
Bentota beach **** hotel 1st
of April 2012 – 5th
of October 2012
Kobe Sizzlers& Japanese Restaurant Group in India 30th
Aug 2011– 1st
of March 2012
• Consultant &Head Chef
Yabani Restaurant, Lebanon 23 Aug 2010 – 20 Aug 2011
• Chef De Cuisine ( Japanese’s Executive chef )
Radisson SAS Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, Dubai, UAE 1st
Oct 2006 – 1st
• Senior Chef De Partie as a Head Chef in Sumibiya Restaurant
3. Intercontinental Hotel, Dubai, U.A.E 15th
Oct 2005 – 30th
• as a Japanese Demi Chef De Partie in Minato Restaurant
IKEA Sweden Restaurant Café 28th
Dec 2004 – 24th
• Demi Chef De Partie as a continental
Lexus Café Japanese Restaurant, Dubai, U.A.E 02d
Dec 2001 – 31st
• Commie I as a Chef Assistance
Abela & Company L.L.C Dubai U.A.E 21st
Oct 2000 – 17th
• As a continental Cook
• Successfully completed Emergency Medical Response for the Adult in Work place conduct
by American Safety & Health Institute.
• Conducted Sushi classes for Australian & New Zealand Woman’s Association for Two
• Successfully Completed Food Hygiene Course conducted by Royal Environmental Health
Institute of Scotland.
• Successfully Completed Basic Food Hygiene Course conducted by Dubai Intercontinental
Hotels Group on Behalf of Dubai Municipality.
Successfully Completed International Cookery Course in Vocational Education Center, Sri-lanka.
Successfully Completed following E-Learning Courses.
• Time Management – Over Coming Time Management Challenges.
• Essentials of Management – Succeeding as a New Management.
4. Successfully Completed Environment Solution for Food Industry.
Successfully Completed Ms Word 2000 & Dip Multi Graphics Training course in Vocational
Education Center, Sri lanka.
Literacy in Ms-Windows, Operating System based computer applications.
Successfully Completed NVQ Level-4
Successfully Passed G.C.E O/L Examination in 1997.
Studied G.C.E A/L
A senior member of the Emirates Culinary Guild.
place in the Middle East Junior Chef of the year (Emirates Culinary
2008 Finalist of the George Forman Cookout Championship.
2006 Merit award for 5Cource Gourmet Dinner Menu
2007 & 2008 Gold Medal winner for The Practical Cookery (Emirates Culinary
2007 Silver Medal winner for 5Cource Gourmet Dinner Menu.
2007 Silver Medal winner for Practical Cookery.
2007 Bronze Medal winner for Practical Cookery.
2007 Merit award for Practical Cookery.
2007 Merit award for Practical Cookery.
2008 Simply the Best Gold Medal Awarded by Radisson SAS Hotel, Dubai.
2008 Silver Medal winner for The Practical Cookery (Emirates Culinary Guild).
2009 Silver Medal winner for 5Cource Gourmet Dinner Menu.
2009 Silver Medal winner for Practical Cookery.
2009 Merit award for Practical Cookery.
The Member of the Ai – Ki – Do in Sri Lanka.
Country Level Participation in Snooker and Billiards.
Under 19 school cricket team captain
Personal Information :
Date of Birth : 27th
Age : 36 Years.
Sex : Male.
Nationality : Sri Lankan Moor.
Civil Status : Married
Language Proficiency : Fluent in English, Sinhala, and Tamil (Read / Write / Speak)
Good in Hindi & Malayalam (Speak)
Passport number : N 5575962
Driving license Kuwait : 280012705867
Driving license Sri Lanka : B 1458306
President Emirates Culinary Guild,
Director of Kitchen,
Radisson Blue Hotel,
Tel: +971 506266049.
CEO Medica Group
Dubai Mobile: +971 52-9889889
Lebanon Mobile: +9613-250250
Singapore Mobile: +65-98277277
Executive Chef (F&B Consultant),
Sri Lankan Catering Pvt Ltd, P.O.Box 07 Bandaranayke International Air port,
I do hereby certify that the above-mentioned particulars are accurate to the best of my knowledge. I shall be
more than pleased to furnish you with any additional Information, which may be deemed or proof, in relation to
the contents that are already been denoted.
Date Applicant Signature