1. CURRICULUM VITAE
Vill+P.O- Tulin (namopara),
Distt- Puruliya, West Bengal
Pin -723212 Age-
To work in an organization with a professional work environment where I can utilize and apply my
knowledge and skills which would enable me as a fresh graduate to grow and learn while fulfilling
• A detail oriented and multitasking professional with exceptional coding techniques having
bachelor of engineering degree in computer science technology.
• Comprehensive knowledge of primary development languages for instance C, JAVA.
• Deep understanding regarding software development environments and considerable talent in
achieving critical solutions.
• Good in presenting and make people understand.
• Good presentation skills.
• Strong leadership and patience full skills
• Good Communication skills in written and verbal both.
• Able to give the best result in pressure situations.
QUALIFICATION SPECIALIZATION INSTITUTE (UNIVERSITY/BOARD) YEAR %/CGPA
Narula Institute of
10+2 Science(PCM) I.G.S.I. College Mandu (JAC) 2012 60
10 D.A.V Public School(CBSE) 2009 65.8
2. PROJECT/LIVE PROJECTS
• College project- Online Voting System (OVS)
The main idea of OVS is to implement an automated software application for election
commission of India to maintain their data more efficiently and improve work efficiency of
department. This application is an online application wchich is developed using ASP .NET ,
Training Institute Training/Project Training Period
GLOBSYN SKILLS E-AUCTION
• Programming Language - Basics in JAVA, C
• Database - SQL Server
• Presentation Skills - MS Office
• Communication Skills - English
• IDE - Eclipse, NetBeans
SUBJECTS OF INTEREST
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
• Stood 3rd
position in Xavier’s cultural fest (XAVOTSAV) in dancing
• Stood 2nd
position in Narula’s cultural fest (NAVODAYA) in dancing
• PLAYING CRICKET
Father’s Name: Mr. SUBIR BHATTACHARJEE (Service)
Date of Birth: 06th
3. Alternate Phone no: +91-8101113473
Language Known: English (R/W/S), Hindi (R/W/S), Bengali (R/W/S)