Personal Information Marital status : Married
Nationality : Lebanese
Place & Date of Birth : Zahle, Lebanon – 1971
Education BBA IN INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Systems from
University of Lincolnshire & Humberside, UK.
1989 – 1990 : Saint Esprit University
Kaslic – Lebanon
HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
1989 : College Oriental Bassilien
Zahle – Lebanon
Professional experience 2016 – Till Date : MICCO Travel Division
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Position held :
• Plan, organize, direct and control the operations of travel-related organization.
• Responsible for the overall financial performance of the company. This includes
merchandise sales, credit and other miscellaneous revenues, expense management,
and achievement of profitability goals.
• Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business.
• Develop strategies to hit or exceed sales targets.
• Ensure corporate policies are executed and provide disciplined leadership including
setting clear expectation and holding the team accountable for results.
• Promote the business to potential new or niche markets.
• Manage the budgets and maintain statistical/financial records.
• Taking part in familiarisation visits to new destinations to gather information on issues
and amenities of interest to consumers.
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Tel : 02-4912195
• Research new products often by experiencing first hand the services available to
meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism.
• Accountable to customer satisfaction and associate morale.
• Co-ordinate and direct the activities of staff, overseeing not only the day-to-day tasks,
but the hiring, training and evaluating of staff members as well.
• Constantly motivating the sales team to hit their targets and ensure company
• Meeting regularly with team leaders to give them sales figures and plan how they
approach their work.
• Meeting company directors who advise on strategy and finding out about any local
issues and future trends.
• Control the recruitment, selection and retention of staff as well as payroll matters and
• Communicate with Sales/ Travel Consultants and providing encouragement, help
• Dealing with disciplinary matters and customer complaints.
• Liaise with external and internal parties and establish long-term business relations.
• Negotiating/ monitoring agreements & Incentive schemes with business partners,
overseas travel partners, airlines, hotels and service providers.
• Analyze market and re-focusing business plan in response to market changes.
2012 – 2013 : Commercial Bank of Dubai
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Position held :
Relationship Manager - Al Dana Wealth Management
• Responsible for selling consumer asset, liability, investment products and providing a
personalized banking service including investment advice to a specified portfolio of Al
• Interacts frequently with customers, both existing and potential, to retain and develop
• Ensure a consistently high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
• Proactively call existing Al Dana customers to review customer needs and make
sales of other suitable Al Dana products.
• Manage a portfolio of Ultra high net worth individuals
• Achieve sales volumes and targets and contribute to the bottom line profitability of
the division and the bank. Coach, Support and mentor the Unit Team Members.
• Deputize the Unit Head and manage the Team Members during his absence.
2004 – 2011 : Etihad Airways
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Position held :
Marketing Manager : January – May 2011
• Create & implement an integrated marketing plan
• Manage and work to agreed marketing budget and contribute strongly to the
achievements of sales targets
• Develop appropriate local marketing techniques and ensure use of latest
communications technology e.g. e-mail/online CRS, CRM, direct mail, added value
• Manage internal / external campaign communication, i.e. newsletters, fares,
product/service changes etc.
• Evaluate sponsorship/ charity opportunities and implement intiatives.
• Manage and coordinate to showcase Etihad Airways presence at Trade shows,
exhibitions and promotional events
• Ensure to meet Etihad brand guidelines in liaison with advertising agency and
• Monitor marketing trends, obtain feedback from the sales force concerning the
opportunities and threats in the market
• Measure performance of local marketing activity against clear goals and target
• Coordinate the setting of UAE stations' passengers' revenue and marketing budget,
and the elaboration of the stations' business and marketing plan in coordination with
• Evaluate local sponsorship opportunities and ensure viable ROI from sponsored
events/partnership deals that optimizes sales revenue in coordination with dedicated
stakeholders on group bookings, special fares, besides complimentary offers where
• Set sales promotion objectives, plan and monitor implementation once approved in
line with the overall objectives of Marketing BTL plan in liaising with Sales force &
HO.Marketing and pricing team
• Manage relationship with Etihad Airways Advertising agency through regular
briefings and periodic reviews
• Ensure Etihad Airways branding visibility at key corporate houses and travel trade
Sales Manager – Abu Dhabi : July 2008 – December 2010
• Build, maintain profitable Abu Dhabi sales with the objective to ensure delivery of
customer service, increase market share with focus on high yield and premium
• Implement a robust and active sales and marketing plan that will stimulate traffic to
online and offline destinations
• Establish presence of the Airline as a major quality brand in the market
• Ensure Etihad Airways anticipates and responds to the market & competitor trends,
• Develop and implement systems to make the sales force effective and adhere to an
• Ensure sales activity is within cost of sales targets.
• Prepare business plan in agreement with General manager Abu Dhabi with targets
for each market segments
• Monthly analysis feedback on main market indicators to monitor revenue set targets
• Secure incremental business from key segments i.e. travel trade, Corporate houses
and Government departments
• Drive the successful implementation of corporate initiatives including loyalty
• Analyse Strength/Weakness in the existing sales system, recommend
Implementation of remedial measures to higher management to Increase revenue,
and improve service delivery
• Identify Market needs and approach accordingly, Pricing, value added Services,
• Assess the traffic potentiality, population of the carriers represantation in AUH
• Recruit, lead and develop a professional highly effective motivated sales team
• Educate the sales team towards qualitative approach to selling of the product
• Allocate individual portfolios to Sales team to improve accountability by applying
• Evaluate and appraise sales staff preformance – target v/s achievements
• Monitor competitors’ activities and work on feasibility of operating to new routes
• Ensure sales team utilizes available market intelligence tools to plan sales objectives
and maintain records in line with Etihad Way best practices
• Develop, enhance & maintain close business relationship with travel agencies,
corporate houses, industry associations & bodies to ensure Etihad Airways
anticipates and/or responds to market & competitor activities to maximize sales and
avoid any adverse impact
• Organize Familiarsation trips for front line and key officials from market segments to
promote Etihad Airways product services
Marketing Manager – UAE & Oman : July 2007 – July 2008
• Manage marketing department within set guidelines in company policies to realize
defined objectives and targets
• Steer effectively on the key performance indicators to achieve sales targets and
market share objectives as defined in the business plan
• Ensure that structured and target marketing activities are developed and
• Manage the team functionally within the local HR policies to enhance performance
and to increase staff satisfaction
• Manage and safeguard internal processes and external relationship management
• Ensure effective relations with stakeholders local government bodies and foreign
Sales & Marketing Specialist : September 2004 – July 2007
• Prepare in coordination with Station managers the regions’ sales and marketing
objectives tacticals and distribution based on market segmentation
• Co-ordinate with concerned station managers to prepare the Region’s Business and
Marketing plan for presentation to Head Office for the fiscal year
• Liaise between the region and head office on the station’s requirements related to
revenue and marketing issues
• Organize stations’ workshops, sales blitz, FAM Trips, functions, exhibitions,
conferences and other marketing events, in accordance within the approved
marketing budget and plan
• Set sales promotion objectives, develop, plan and monitor implementation once
approved in line with overall objectives of the marketing plan
• Plan visits and accompany management to key potential clients
• Direct marketing department ‘s day to day activities
Account Manager – Abu Dhabi : January 2004 – September 2004
• Create awareness of Etihad Airways the National carrier of the United Arab Emirates
being a founder member of Marketing and Sales team through clients’ visits
• Establish business relationship with the corporate houses and travel trade
• Gather and analyse internal and external information to provide reliable reporting to
• Organize product launches i.e. inaugural flights to new destinations
• Coordinate PR activities for Etihad Airways sponsored events
• Enhance Etihad Airways product awareness though ATL & BTL activities
• Support Marketing and sales team to work on initiatives to build Etihad brand
• Assist in the delivery of tactical initiatives to grow market share.
2000 – 2004 : Gulf Air
Abu Dhabi – UAE
Position held : Sales Co-ordinator
• Handling the sales of corporate clients and government departments
• Communicate with Travel Agents regarding market needs and wants
• Maintaining good relationship with key persons from Corporate Houses, Travel Trade
& Government department, and ethnic communities
• Placing one-off deals through pricing department for group movements and bulk
• Processing Rebated Ticket requests from Travel Agents
• Co-ordinating Sales Department Sales Plan & Sales Strategy
• Ensure smooth prompt handling of correspondence between Gulf Air & travel trade
• Self Correspondence
• Create, organize & manage Sales Data Bank & mailing list
• Maintaining records & systematic filing both manual & electronic
• Reply to all inquiries related to pricing, reservations and any inquiry from the trade
with regard to sales
• Follow-Up clients quotations, inquiries, business opportunities & make sure Agents
generate business on Gulf Air
• Update the market on daily basis with the latest developments of Gulf Air product and
added value services
• Consolidate Sales Performance Report
• Update the management with the latest market developments and other airline
activities feedback for appropriate action
• Liaison and Co-rordination between Sales Department & the concerned department
at Head Office
1998 – 2000 : International Educational Institute
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Position held : Office Manager
• Reporting to the Director General
• Day-to-day follow up all the Inquiries
• Supervising the students enrollment in the Institute and advise them in regards to
courses where they should register
• Handling the Monthly Administrative & Marketing report, and improving the system
• Implementing the marketing scheme
• Initiating relevant ads
• Handling personal files, official documents of the institute
• Handling all recruitment Inquiries
• Control all correspondence: Mail, E-mail, Telecommunications,
Incoming / Outgoing etc.
1992 - 1995 : Al Maaref School Dubai - UAE
Position held : Math, Science & English Teacher
1991 - 1992 : Al Mustaqbal School Sharjah - UAE
Position held : Science & English Teacher
1990 - 1991 : Al Maaref School Dubai - UAE
Position held : Science & English Teacher
1989 : Bank du Liban et d'Outre Mer Zahle -
Position held : Trainee
• Successful Dealing & Activation
• Management Coaching & Sales Essentials
• Sales Force Automation
• Performance Review Workshop
• Beacon Systems - MIDT Workshop
• Negotiation Skills
• Sales Techniques
• Telephone Techniques
• Customer Awarness
• Communication Skills
• Various Sales and Marketing seminars and workshops.
• Internal Investment certification
• Retail Banking
iAchieve -Towards a Performance Driven Culture, Quality Management
Briefing, Management Development Forum, Corporate Security Awareness,
safety Management System, O & D Self Learning, Health & Safety.
Anti-Money Laundering, Compliance and Fraud 13/14, Information Security
Fluent in ARABIC, ENGLISH & FRENCH
MS Office applications, Internet etc.
• Team leader and Team Player.
• Highly competent and well organized.
• Hard working
• Trustworthy, Persistent & loyal.
• Ability to mentor and motivate team
• Develop my skills by developing others.
• Good Psychology, able to feel the state of mind of one’s interlocutor.
• Highly competent team player, believing in producing results, meeting deadlines.
• Listening carefully, learning quickly & trying to do the best
• Marketing oriented rather than sales centered.
Interests & Activities Tennis, swimming, reading & travelling
References Available on request