3. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
Here in SNFSS, we are
proud not only of the
but also the good
4. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
We would like to acquaint you
of the SNFSS principles and the
guidelines that are geared
towards your holistic growth
5. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
The Sto. Niño Formation and Science
School (SNFSS) is an excellent Educational
Center in academics, particularly in Science, co-
and extra-curricular processes and in the
formation of Christian leadership.
6. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
The Sto. Niño Formation and Science School (
SNFSS ) provides the highest quality of instruction,
particularly in Science, and intensive activities for
students’ growth and development, responsive to the
environmental preservation and the needs of the
nation. She respects the stakeholders’ rights especially,
8. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
TARDINESS – coming to school late from the official time of the student’s level
– coming inside the classroom beyond 2:20
ABSENT – not present in the class as required by the student’s level
– coming to school at 2:35 p.m. and/or later for Elementary and
– coming to school thirty minutes late after the official time of the
Pre- Elementary schedule
9. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
6. For every absence or tardiness, a letter signed by the parent/guardian
must be presented. In the absence of the letter, the student must secure an
Excuse Slip from the office to be filled out and signed by the parent/guardian.
The accomplished reply portion of the slip must be returned to the class adviser
the following day.
7. Absences due to sickness and death in the family are excused. In case of
three-day or more absences due to sickness, a medical certificate from the
attending physician is required upon returning to school. If an academic exam is
scheduled during the absence, a special exam will be given the following week as
scheduled by the subject-teacher. Failure to take the exam would mean zero.
10. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
The subject-teacher will send notices to the parents/ guardians for the failure of
his/her child to get the special test. These notices must be signed and returned
to the subject-teacher.
8. In case of sick student, parent/guardian will be notified so they could
fetch their child and he/she will be considered absent.
9. Cutting or skipping class is considered a minor offense. (See Disciplinary
Measures and Sanctions)
10. A suspended student is marked absent for the duration of his/her
11. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
* As per DepEd instruction, Signal No.1 means NO CLASSES for Pre-
Elementary, Signal No.2 means NO CLASSES for Pre-Elementary,
Elementary, Junior High School and Senior High School. Signal No. 3
means no classes for All Levels and the teachers.
* The school also follows directives from the local government
officials on NO CLASSES during inclement weather and other
12. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
* The school assumes its discretionary authority to declare a NO
CLASS on circumstances where the students’ general safety and
welfare are at stake sans advice from DepEd or local government unit
* Health response and procedure of the school are implemented
during any pandemic or health emergency as guided by the DepEd
order and Local government provisions.
13. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
Every student must comply with the guidelines for good behavior,
grooming/personality and safety:
1. Respecting the Philippine flag at all times
2. Attending the flag ceremony according to one’s schedule
3. Greeting the teaching and non-teaching personnel, visitors, and one
another in the most courteous manner.
4. Prohibiting the students to:
a. cause any harm, physical and emotional to that effect, upon any
personnel and student of the school.
b. use vulgar words/profane language, name calling and insulting
14. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
c. post offensive comments through social media.
d. engage in public display of affection, engage in immodest acts inside
and outside of the school premises. Immediate action will be applied. The
couples involved should subject themselves to disciplinary processes as
determined by the committee in charge of the violation.
e. buy at the canteen/ supplies section during academic hours.
f. enter the faculty room and administrative offices without the
permission from a school authority.
15. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
g. vandalize school properties; sit on tables at all times anywhere in the
in all occasions.
h. forge, falsify, and tamper school records and documents.
i. erase, change announcements on school bulletin boards.
j. use cell phones and electronic devices, gadgets, tablets, laptops, IPads
and the like, during school hours. These are surrendered to the advisers before
The advisers confiscate the unsurrendered items and return them to the
parents on the agreed day. The adviser/school is/are not liable for any loss of
16. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
k. bring cigarettes, alcoholic beverages-and the like in the school
l. bring and chew gums inside the school campus.
m. dye or color hair.
n. have ear piercing or wear earrings by boys inside and outside the
school campus while in school uniform.
o. wear more than one pair of dangling and other conspicuous earrings
by female students inside and outside of the campus while in school uniform
p. put towel/hankie on the shoulder and jacket around the waist while in
17. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
q. remove necktie and polo shirt in and out of the campus.
r. unbutton and untucked polo shirt during and after class inside and
outside the school campus.
s. join and form fraternities, sororities and other unauthorized
organizations inside or outside the campus.
t. leave the school premises during school hours without a written
permission/consent from the parents, guardians and proper authorities:
Principals/Guidance Officer/Student Service Officers.
5. Upholding the “Say it in English” campaign by speaking the language at all
times except in subjects where Filipino language is used. Reinforcement
activities are given to vernacular speakers.
18. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
6. Accomplishing the requirements for clearance purposes before a specific exam:
weekly/monthly/mid-quarterly/quarterly. Clearance must be accomplished one
week before the schedule of the examination. No clearance means no exam.
7. Wearing “2x3” haircut for boys in all levels. Inspection is done every First
Monday of the month.
8. Subjecting personal property for inspection by the guard/school authorities for
safety and guidance purposes.
9. Following the rules on the correct use of Gates 1, 2 and 3:
Gate 1 - Used as exit for vehicles only.
Gate 2 - Used as entrance/exit for Service vehicles with the official sticker. Night class
students are allowed to exit here during dismissal time only.
19. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
Gate 3 - Used as entrance/exit for walk-ins and parking for Administrators.
Gate 4 – Only for Drop off and pick up according to schedule (See p9 of the
Updates on gate rules are relayed to the whole SNFSS community through
messages prior to the implementation.
If parking is needed aside from the scheduled time, permission from the
administration office must be secured. No extended time parking.
10. Staying at the designated area inside the campus while waiting for the
service vehicles at dismissal time.
20. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
11. Securing a written permission from the Principals/Student Service Officers
for any practice inside/outside during school hours
12. Providing a Health Care Kit (a grooming kit and a first aid kit)
* Practices outside the school during Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays and
“NO CLASS” days are prohibited.
* The guards on duty are authorized to get the FORM 25 of students
violating rules and regulations of the school any time of the day.
* Field trips are with parent/guardian’s permission.
* Tutorials, practices, and group projects will be held only during days of
21. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
1. In the Classroom
a. A student is not allowed to go to or disturb other classes.
b. A student is permitted only to transfer from assigned seat at the
c. A student is not allowed to sleep in class.
d. Sick student is sent o the clinic and sent home. Parents/ guardians are
e. Eating in the classroom is only allowed for medical reasons, and
through a special arrangement with the adviser.
22. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
f. Rocking chairs and sitting on tables are not allowed.
g. Anyone who damages/breaks school properties is responsible for the
cost of the damage/replacement.
h. Cheating of any form i.e. coaching and copying, is strictly prohibited.
Sanction is applied.
i. Home-keepers are responsible for turning off lights, electric fans, air-
con units and closing of windows and doors.
2. In Assemblies
Students should follow the Code of Conduct during assemblies. See
posters. Advisers are under obligation to implement this Code of Conduct.
Corresponding minuses are applied to violators.
23. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
3. In the Library
a. Silence is observed.
b. No book or any reference material may be taken out without the
permission of the librarian.
c. Borrowed reading materials are returned before or on due date.
Damaged or unreturned material is charged to the borrower.
d. Prohibited items including school bags are not allowed.
4. In the Chapel/Religious Services
a. Silence is maintained in the chapel and in religious assemblies.
b. Active participation is required during religious practices (for Catholic
students only, not compulsory for non-Catholic students.)
24. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
c. Nobody is allowed to stay in the chapel except for religious functions.
d. Disrespect to another religion is subject to disciplinary action.
e. Catholic students are morally responsible to attend anticipated mass or
Sunday Mass on holiday of obligation. The parents are requested to sign the
Mass card. Attendance to First Friday and other holy masses is
practiced/observed in the school/church.
f. Non-Catholic students may choose not to join religious activities held in
school but attendance in school is required.
25. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
5. In Computer and Science Laboratories
a. Eating and drinking inside the laboratories are prohibited.
b. Playing computer games is prohibited except when it is part of the
c. Computer machines and pieces of apparatus if broken or damaged will
be charged to the student who used them last.
d. Use of computers for personal purposes is prohibited.
e. No computer or its accessories or Lab equipment are taken out without
the teacher’s permission.
26. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
6. In the Canteen
a. Everyone is strictly required to follow the Code of Conduct.
b. Self service is practiced. Everyone is expected to maintain
the cleanliness and orderliness of the place.
c. Damages done to school properties are charged to involved
d. “Shop-lifting” and counterfeiting are not allowed. Violators
are apprehended and appropriate action is applied.
27. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
7. In the Playground
a. The students are required to take turns in using any
playground apparatus or equipment. Necessary precautions should
b. Students not following the rules, will be prohibited to use
the playground or to play for a particular period of time.
28. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
8. Use of Comfort Rooms and Lavatories
a. Students should leave comfort rooms and lavatories clean.
b. Napkins/trashes are disposed properly in designated waste
c. Damages in the comfort rooms and lavatories will be
shouldered by the concerned individuals.
30. San Roque, Rosario, Batangas
Note: The SNFSS strives to keep the
communication open between your
families and the school. Please
encourage your parents to be
updated through the FB page and
help them keep in touch with us.