1. YERI TIMIPUA RICHARD
20, Ipara street, off haruna bus-stop, Ikorodu. Lagos State.
Tel. 08038953967 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Obtain a customer service position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my
customer-service experience, supervisory skills, communication skills, can-do attitude and problem solving abilities in
a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals of the organization.
Over 3years of experience in Telecommunication Industry and customer retention.
Seasoned and resourceful call center/customer service representative who consistently meets and exceeds
productivity goals. Proven capacity to troubleshoot issues to resolve issues quickly. Maintains a high level of
professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
An excellent team-player with effective communication skills, able to establish stable relationships at all
levels, ability to take the initiative, prioritize and multitask. Have passion for customer service.
Trained in effective customer care service and customer retention; Siebel CRM.
Certified Customer Service Professional CCSP (Houston,Texas.USA)
Certified Telesales Professional CTP (Houston,Texas.USA)
Member Institute of Strategic Management
Member Project Management Professionals.
December 2013 – April 2015 (Pearl-D Communications) Customer Service Representative
Handle customer inquiries, complaints, payment extension/service requests. Calm angry callers, repair trust,
locate resources for problem resolution and design best-option solutions. Interface daily with internal partners
in accounting, field services, new business, operations and consumer affairs divisions.
Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment. Resolved an average of 500
inquiries in any given week and consistently met performance benchmarks in all areas (speed,
Implemented a new sales strategy, cutting training expenses by 90% while increasing close ratio by
10% within 3 months
Achieved customer satisfaction rating of 95% within six months, exceeding corporate target.
Became the lead "go-to" person for new representatives and particularly challenging calls as one of
the company’s primary mentors/trainers of both new and established employees.
Helped company attain the highest customer service ratings (as determined by external auditors) --
earned 100% marks in all categories including communication skills, listening skills, problem
resolution and politeness.
Officially commended for initiative, enthusiasm, tenacity, persuasiveness, intense customer focus and
dependability in performance evaluations.
Completed voluntary customer service training to learn ways to enhance customer satisfaction and
2. June 2010 – August 2013 (CNSSLCCL/MTN Nigeria) Call Centre Agent (Team lead/Asst.Supervisor)
• Enter all sufficient customer details gathered and uploaded onto CRM; educating customers on the use of
the company’s products and services; Cross-selland Up-sell to customers new products where necessary;
resolve query and inform customer within 24hours of query resolution; Bridge between field
engineers/Network Management Centre (NMC) and Call centre; sim activation and verification; aim at a
one call resolution technique, providing effective listening skills, maintaining the quality assurance
standard and ensure my customers are always wowed anytime they call in.
• Lead team in the handling and resolution of billing or service complaints in adherence to documented
procedure and or process; provide on request, clear information, revision, updates on available products
• Assist the supervisor in the running of the team; attend team/ divisional/ departmental meetings as and
when required. Prepare and compile defined periodic activity and performance reports for attention of line
manager. Training and supervision of call center agents to ensure operation at optimal efficiency.
Preparing and analyzing internal and external quality reports and managing the team’s review. Suggest
solutions when a product malfunctions. Handle product recalls. Attempt to persuade customer to
reconsider cancellation. Inform customer of deals and promotions. Sell products and services. Utilize
computer technology to handle high call volumes.
2000 – 2006 B.Eng Civil and Environmental Engineering University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State
1994- 2000 Senior School Certificate Examination Federal Government College, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
1988 – 1993 First School Leaving Certificate. Bariga Primary School, Bariga, Lagos State
• 2014 Certified Telesales Professional CTP (Houston,Texas.USA)
• 2014 Certified Customer Service Professional CCSP (Houston,Texas.USA)
• 2011 Diploma Certificate in Harvard Decision Making.
• 2011 Diploma Certificate in Communication Skills
• 2011 Diploma in Generating Creative and Innovative Ideas: Maximizing Team Creativity.
• 2011 Diploma Certificate in Establishing Team Goals and Responsibilities.
• 2011 Executive Masters in Project Management (PRINCE2 &PMP)
•2010 Siebel Customer Relationship Management Training MTN Nigeria
•2010 Customer Relationship Training “How may I help you” MTN Nigeria
• Strong use of MS Office Applications- Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Excellent team player; strong drive for results and flexibility in making quick and rational decisions.
• Analytical, good managerial skills, negotiating and presentation skills, relationship management, Siebel and
• Initiative, conceptual thinking. Strong computer skills; passion for excellence; practicalskills; strong
• Leadership skills; excellent customer service skills
Training Courses Attended
• Making people happy.
• Conflict resolution.
• Solving problems.
• Motivating People.
Available on request.