2. PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVE
Seeking a challenging position within a dynamic organization that welcomes initiative and
dedication and demands excellence in consistently meeting business objectives and exceeding
3. • Highly motivated, dynamic and talented professional with over 6 years’ experience in UAE’s printing
and packaging industry in Sales & Marketing Management (Key Accounts & Channel sales) with the
ability to work unsupervised in any environment.
• Excellent work ethics combined with excellent leadership, interpersonal, presentation, analytical and
communicational skills with the ability to meet or exceed the expectations of the company.
• Exceed performance goals and the ability to multitask and work under project deadline pressures.
♦ Key Account Management ♦ Print Project Development & execution
♦ Channel Sales Management ♦ Strategic and Visionary
♦ Customer Support & Relations ♦ Accuracy and Detail Oriented
4. ♦ Packaging Development ♦ Market Analysis
MAJAN Printing and Packaging – R.A.K (U.A.E) 09/2015 – Till Date
Designation – Sales and Marketing Executive (Key Accounts)
Majan Printing & Packaging (MPP) is one of the leading printing & packaging house in GCC established
in 1996 under the patronage of Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi with excess of 500 employees with a
turnover of more than USD 70 million, serving top brand in and out of UAE which includes Fast food
chains, Major FMCG’s, Pharmaceuticals etc.
5. Majan’s core competency is on Offset and flexible printing for all types of paper, duplex and food board,
and Majan holds the more than 8 quality certificates including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001: 2008 ,BRC ,
HACCP, FSC & PEFC.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
• Develop a Sales & Marketing strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
• Monitor daily activity of the sales coordinators.
• Delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel.
• To interact daily with business managers on the tasks to be undertaken.
• To maintain close follow up of the finished goods stocks and advise the sales personnel
6. • To interact with logistics on the daily basis and send the list of items to be dispatched and closely
monitor the same.
• Coordinate sales action plans for individual sales people & oversee the activities and performance
of sales team
• Ensure sales team has the necessary resources to perform properly.
• Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team and liaise with other company
functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
• Evaluate performance of sales staffs.
• Provide feedback, support and coaching to sales team.
• Plan and direct sales team training.
• Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals.
7. Rejin R Chandran (Contd.)
• Keep track of customer feedback data and advise corrective steps to improve the service.
• Investigate lost sales and customer accounts.
• Interact with customers by phone /Mails and also periodic visits to understand the issues and take
needed action to improve services.
• Track, collate and interpret sales figures
• Forecast and budget annual weekly and monthly sales figures
• Generate timely sales reports & Generate data and presentations for weekly and monthly sales
8. • Help prepare budgets and monitor and control expenses and budgets.
• Maintain inventory control
• Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
• Analyze data to identify sales opportunities.
• Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
• Develop promotional ideas, materials and branding.
• Attend trade meetings and industry conventions.
EIFFEL Printing Press, SHARJAH, U.A.E June 2011-August 2014
Designation – Sales administrator come coordinator
9. EIFFEL Printing Press is one of the leading commercial printing houses of the United Arab Emirates
EIFFEL Printing Press pioneers in Offset, commercial printing for all types of paper, duplex and food
board, as well as labels. Having a 150+ employees having two decades of existence in the market.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
• Developed and maintained long-term relationships with customers.
10. • Identified and qualified customer needs, developed sales strategies and negotiated and
closes profitable projects with a 75% success rate.
• Consistently hit and exceeded sales goals by 25%.
• Achieved of monthly quota and grew sales within three months, and find place in top
• Listened attentively to client feedback and worked with product development team to
introduce revolutionary service expected to generate revenues.
11. • Maintained and organized a customer database of over 600 clients nationwide.
• Researched and customized service proposals for clients.
• Planned client relationship cultivating events to promote growth.
• Worked as a merchandiser of our printing product in leading super and hypermarkets
12. Rejin R Chandran (Contd.)
• Work effectively with all members of the department and company teams from initial package
Keyline development till final delivery of printed products through, Prepress R&D, Estimation,
CSD, Prepress designing, Production and Dispatch.
13. • Addressing customer complaints using a set reporting procedure and advice the customer on any
• Prepare pricing, submit and negotiate quotes for all customers.
• Worked on Account plans and opportunity mapping for key clients, in order to tap organic growth.
• Consistently achieved budgets to meet company expectation and handled a portfolio of 2 Mil in
14. ACAEDEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 2008-2010 Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Specialization: Marketing & HRM
SCET, Kanyakumari, Tamilnadu, Anna University, India
• 2005 – 2008 Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA)
Specialization: Marketing & HRM
UIT, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala University, India
15. Industrial Training
• MILMA(Kerala cooperative milk marketing federation),Kerala, India
• Family Plastics, Thiruvananthapuram
• Platform – Windows 98/ME/XP/Vista ,Mac, M.S Dos ,Unix
• Packages – MS Office, Visual Basic.
• ERP – SAP Basic
• Web portal –Advanced Internet skills
16. PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of birth 20th
Marital Status Married
Linguistic skills Proficiency in English, Hindi, Malayalam and
Driving License Valid UAE license issued from Sharjah
Visa Status UAE FZE Employment visa