1. D. Ravali
Flat no# 307,Sri Sai Nikethan Apartments,
Date of Birth: 24
4 years 4 months of sterling experience; seeking challenging role across the Industry.
THOMSON REUTERS Since November
• Meeting departmental quality metrics, demonstrate process expertise and accurate completion of Adhoc Projects. Responsible
for coordinating with the process specialists to reduce client queries and to improve quality.
• Systematically analyzed business processes, procedures and activities with the goal of highlighting organizational problems
and recommending solutions.
• Accountable for timely escalation of process/technical issues & challenges faced. Effective communication and liaison with US
and HGC team to ensure that I establish good working relationship which helps me in improving the process.
• Efficiently assist in issues; identify the strengths & weaknesses of the company and evaluate all the financial activities of the
• Responsible for interaction with various departments and clients through mails and calls, in resolving queries within a
stipulated time frame.
• Involved in Integration of data received by various sources based on the general corporate principles.
• Possessing Knowledge about SAP, obtaining and verifying appropriate SAP information, and confirming operations in SAP.
Responsible for meeting internal/SAP dates and determining whether help is needed in order to meet deadlines.
• Maintaining interaction with publisher counterparts who provide data.
• Having good experience in performing Phoenix jobs and running appropriate workflows, and generating PDFs. Deftly use
checklists and completing each step accurately.
• Have worked on a number of client queries involving complex research and have played an active part in the various projects
handled by the team.
• Dexterity in establishing healthy business relations with clients & external associates for securing repeat business & working
towards solving their query resolution & escalations in an effective manner.
• Preparing, Interpreting & Implementing Standard Look and Presentation standards (mandatory vs. optional).
• Solid domain knowledge and technical understanding and determining when an Author’s attention is required and asking
appropriate queries to the Author/Lead PS and thus clearly identifying the problem and suggesting a course of action.
• Strictly adhering to the process of converting the raw input that comes from the Vendor to Thomson Reuters product, by
maintaining consistency throughout and giving a quality product to the Customers.
2. • Training new hires, providing them the timely feedback as to how to improve and gain knowledge, providing them the
knowledge scorecards and making them proficient in each of the tasks and making them overall proficient on all the tasks to
work along and share the Team’s production and contribute towards the increase of overall production.
• Acting a backup to Team Lead in Assignments of jobs to the Team, maintaining and submission of various reports on a timely
• Collaboration with the other Trainers of the Company in improving the procedures of Training.
• Working knowledge on MS Office, XML.
• Phoenix Application.
• B.T.C.C.A at Singareni Woman’s Degree College Kothagudem from Kakatiya University (Month/year: March 2011)
• Intermediate (Class XII) at Krishnaveni JR College, Kothagudem A.P (Month/Year: March-2008).
• Joined as an Associate Publishing Specialist on January 16, 2012 and got promoted as Publishing Specialist within 18
• Undertaking new roles/responsibilities as Publishing Specialist:
o Handling various trackers and submitting them on behalf of Team Lead.
o Collating the required data and submitting it to the Manager on a daily basis.
o Assignment of jobs to the Team.
o Scheduling team meetings to discuss the challenges/issues faced by the trainees and peers.
o Suggesting various ideas for process improvements to ease the process.
• Selected as an Internal Trainer for the Process:
o Training the new hires.
o Guiding trainees and peers in resolving their queries.
o Providing sessions to New hires for explaining them the process in detail in a step by step procedure.
o Reviewing Trainees jobs to evaluate their performance and providing feedbacks to them in a timely manner.
o Acting as the backup to the Team Lead as and when required.
o Giving timely feedback to all the Trainees and also updating their Knowledge score cards based on their
Awarded for delivering the Products with accuracy and as the Best trainer of Quarter in Thomson Reuters.
3. Awarded for my contributions towards Corporate Social Responsibility Committee for the years 2013, 2014 and 2015
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Awarded “State Best N.S.S Volunteer” for the year 2010 by the State Government.
• One of the 5 members from Kakatiya University to represent “Andhra Pradesh” in “National Integration Camp” held in
Jammu-Kashmir in the year 2009
• Active volunteer in “National Service Scheme(N.S.S)” from Kakatiya University
• One of the member of “Youth National Red Cross”.
• Active participation in all the site level cultural activities such as Skits and Dances.
• Acted as main lead in couple of short films.
Name : D. Ravali
Father’s Name : D. Shanker
Date of birth : 24.09.1990
Marital Status : Unmarried
Languages Known: Hindi, English and Telugu
Address : Flat no# 307, Sri Sai Nikethan Apartments, K.P.H.B Colony, Hyderabad-500072