1. RAJESH KARADA
Mobile: +971 56 7124436
Seeking a challenging opportunity in Operations, Sales & Marketing
A result oriented, commercially & operationally astute professional offering over 9 years’ experience across
Operations, Sales & Marketing functions. Strong knowledge of Fashion Retail, Sales budgeting, Selling techniques,
Relationship management, Competition, Planning and Inventory control coupled with great service standards.
• Confident and persuasive team-player with the ability to beat sales targets and built strong relationship with
customers and sales team.
• Provided new innovative ideas to line Managers enabling them to maximize sales opportunity.
• Conduct market surveys and stay abreast of competitors trends.
• Handled stock replenishment, deliveries, and maintained visual display standards within department / store.
Damac Properties LLC (Damac Group)
Sales Executive January 2015 to till date
• Display commercial and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
• Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources
• Aggressive & best seller of Akoya Oxygen & Akoya by Damac properties
• Co-ordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
• Review property listings, trade journals etc.
• Attend conventions, trainings, and staff association meetings to be updated about real estate markets
• Seek out acquisition targets and grow book of potential leads
• Represent Damac in various trade shows eg: Indian property show & International property show
• Achieve daily/monthly sales target
Allied Enterprises LLC (Chalhoub Group)
Sales Executive (Shop In-Charge) June 2011 to December 2014
• Facilitate prospecting of new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
• Support in increasing the sale and following up on order stock and delivery.
• Provide feedback to the department manager regarding movement of goods and brands.
• Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
• Anticipate the client needs and provide appropriate solution to meet them.
• Supporting manager for the induction of new employees and in monitoring Sales team attendance and leave.
• Planned promotional campaigns for ageing stock through activities like Gift with Purchase, special highlights of
specific products by using pop-up material that enabled to achieve the promotional targets.
• Managed sales of major brands like Carolina Herrera, D’Squared2, Marc Jacobs, Paul Smith, Celine,
Lacoste, Prada etc.
• Ensured that each customer received outstanding service by providing a friendly environment and
maintaining solid product knowledge.
• Handled the floor moves, merchandising, and display maintenance.
• Actively co-ordinated with team in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
• Ensured complete price changes from time to time on floor display.
• Managed year-end inventory and cycle counts.
• Engaged with the Associates and Manager to ensure sales opportunity is effectively maximized.
Serial General Trading LLC Dubai (Marvel)
Sales Executive/Business Analyst May 2010 to May 2011
• Marketed new products to companies & vendors’ via electronic media & one on one meeting which boosted
our sales, in terms of repeat business and additional vendor enquiries.
• Contributed to the 2010 yearly target of AED 15 million by achieving a monthly target above AED 90,000.
Commended for the best sales performance for the month of November and January.
• Maintained best retail standards in all showrooms as per market positioning of the brand
2. • Initiated timely action on slow moving and non-moving products by doing various promotion activities on
• Monitored market conditions by regularly conducting customer satisfaction survey, evaluating competitor’s
price, product and promotions, thereby enabling the company consistently beat competition on price and
• Engaged in retail selling at Danube build mart, PAN Emirates UAE stores and helped colleagues in securing
more business through counseling, trainings and shared data base.
• Initiated monthly, weekly & daily Sales reports, Customer reports and other relevant analysis in proactive
basis– This initiative was incorporated by the management as part of daily task for entire sales team.
• Closed multiple sales by cross-selling and suggestive selling which helped in achieving overall store sales as to
contribute to the big picture as well as add value to customer experience.
Globus Stores Pvt Ltd Mumbai - India
Sales & Marketing Area Supervisor August 2007 to March 2010
• Forecasted sales volumes and profit margins to achieve clearly defined revenue/gross profit targets.
• Grew product sales for Globus first product and hit high volume targets in 18 months.
• Accomplished marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating
advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs & developing field sales action plans.
• Monitored store administration through periodical store visits and retail meetings to maximize operational
efficiency within the area
• Ensured all the stores are in compliance with all employment and state laws, health and safety standards
• Gained extensive experience in the role of a Marketing Supervisor by handling marketing of men’s & ladies
wear in terms of strategy planning, budgeting, promotion activities etc.
• Efficiently controlled marketing/ branding activities costs within budgetary guidelines
• Monitored inventory management systems within the area (stock availability, order management, back store
management, stock consolidation and supply chain)
• Constantly look for various promotion agencies & give a fair chance to the one who is passionate & aggressive
to justify our brand (Globus & F21) good will in the market with innovative promotion campaigns which is
very essential to create brand awareness.
Pantaloons Retail (Future Group) Mumbai – India
Marketing Executive February 2005 to July 2007
• Identified marketing opportunities by understanding consumer requirements, defining market, competitor's
share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
• Worked on improving product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on
market opportunities, suggesting essential changes in product packaging, coordinating new product
• Developed standardize presentations, sales scripts, brand knowledge & awareness material to share it with
sales staff & consumer catalogues for customers.
• Wrote and maintained content and providing monthly updates to company website.
• Produced quarterly newsletter and handled its distribution via various channel.
• Shared innovative marketing & promotion idea with the team few of which were implemented as regular
• Gathered customer feedback, testimonial which were used as advertisement materials.
• Diploma QCF (Qualification credit framework) - Edexcel University London. (2013)
• MBA (marketing & finance) - First year (pursuing) - Mahatma Gandhi University INDIA (2013-2014)
• B.B.A (Bachelor Degree in Business Administration) - Shiksha Parishad Orissa, INDIA. (2005-2007)
• HSC – Higher Secondary school Punjab Board, INDIA (1999-2000)
Operating System : Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7.
Office Package : MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Internet.
Nationality : Indian
3. Driving License : UAE Driving License
Visa Status : Transferrable Employment Visa.
Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Punjabi