1. RAJAT GUPTA
99/11, Subhash Nagar,
Cell-9654996200, E-mail: email@example.com
To be a part of an organization which provides a steady growth and job satisfaction and where creativity,
individual talent, honesty and hard work are acknowledged.
Professional Work Experience:
1. XEROX INDIA LTD Corporate Office – Gurgaon
The Company is a part of Xerox Corporation-USA, with Turnover of $150 Million P.A. The Company is a brand
leader for Xerox Digital Copiers, printing solutions & document services having nationwide network and
benchmark customer service supports.
Period : Dec 2008 to till date.
Role : Project Administrator
Designation : Asst. Manager.
Task & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for XGS Projects in Project accounting Module in Oracle Application (ERP) as Project
• Responsible for sales operation activities performed under XGS business model for India/South East
Asia operation like monthly billing in Project accounting Module (Oracle) with all terms and conditions
as per the agreement.
• Scrutinize the Central Order approvals as per procedures & policies to ensure order to bill alignment of
• Essentially put together information and control on sales/cost information with available data as well as
analytical skills, proactively communicate to financial controller/Business head and collaborate with
external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
• Drive order-to-cash process for every order/request from sales by driving the cross-functional
interactions (OM, service delivery and Billing) and work with function owners to facilitate end to end
completion of request.
• Reviewed the actual project cost booked to ensure correctly booked into the system & in addition to
compare with the budgeted value on monthly basis.
• To raise the Monthly invoices to all XGS customers with all taxes (like VAT, Sales Tax, WCT, CST, and
Service Tax) and any adjustment.
• Nationally approvals of XGS Credit notes /RMA as per process.
• Monitored the XGS Profitability Project/Location/Ops Manager/Region wise with all expenses.
• Prepared Revenue Accrual sheet and Cost provision sheet for Profitability and revenue recognition on
monthly basis in addition to working on Sales MIS/Reports, analysis and review on business
• Monitored all XGS Debt and collection status on monthly basis.
• Verified the Commission claim (Nationally) of XGS Regional Business Manager, Customer Relationship
Managers, Regional Operations Manager and Operations Executive (Nationally) as per Plan & actual and
send to Accounts department for further processing.
• Maintained & understand SOX requirement to ensure satisfactory Internal Control measurements.
2. • Responsibility for timely closure of Internal Audit recommendations and ensure the audits (internal & &
statutory) should be satisfactory.
• To reconcile of XGS assets on monthly basis.
• Responsible of XGS inventory module for Paper, Spares, consumables and etc for XGS sites.
• Region wise Sales/Operation Manager wise Revenue & Profitability report for management reporting.
• Customer wise Revenue/Outstanding and Gross Margin report.
• Orders /RMA Install & Pending report.
• XGS Contract and status details report.
• Customer wise Monthly Copy volume and Wastage reports.
• Region/Sales/Operation managers’ wise new business Revenue report for monthly review and business
• Supported to Finance Controller for Monthly financial reporting.
• Supported to Finance Controller for new XGS plan, Outlook & budgeting.
• Supported to XGS Director, Finance Controller & National operations manager for Management
reporting and review.
• Supported to Auditors for Statutory and Internal Audit (DHS/E&Y/In house Internal Control Team)
• Supported to IM for oracle up gradation/Reports and day to day activities.
• Participated in Green/Black belt Six sigma certified projects.
• Successfully completed the E&Y Audit of 2013 & WW Audit 2012 with Green rated.
• Successfully implemented the Billing Automation in Oracle thru help of MIS.
• Successfully implemented the Online Machine Movement tracking Process.
• Order login Automated Process in Oracle with MIS team.
• 96% invoices are generated with accuracy & 98% revenue booking on same month.
• 5% + - Revenue variation Vs actual billing & 3% +- Cost variation Vs actual cost.
As Sr. Executive reporting to National credit manager (Feb 08 to Nov 08)
• Nationally Checking & Validation of all Services Contact.
• Nationally Maintaining all services contract in Oracle.
• Nationally Responsible for all services contract billing on time.
• Responsible for passing all credit notes in oracle.
• Maintaining Customer master nationally in oracle
• Responsible for final invoicing of all project related to close contract.
• Monthly prepare customer vise contact end date repots & send to NCM
• Generate & circulate monthly credit note repot & send to NCM
As SOCE reporting to regional credit manager (Sep 07 to Jan 08)
• Validation of all direct order
• Reconciliation of all T1 customers.
• Credit limits fixation and revision quarterly.
3. • All sales’ return RMA process.
• Responsible for passing Credit note after approval.
• Validation for new customer /channel Partner.
• Customer’s outstanding reports circulate to sales team on monthly basis.
• RMA & Credit note repot generate & send to regional credit manager.
2. SES Technologies Ltd,
One of the top companies on the Indian IT distribution scene started off its operations in the year 1992. (Associate
Company of Sahara Computers Pvt. Ltd. South Africa). From Aug-03 to Aug 07.
As Commercial Executive Reporting to National Credit Manager
• Sales order clearance wrt to validation of Pricing &Tax
• Credit Limit V Outstanding
• Cheque bounce in last six month
• Sales Return in last one Year
• Reconciliation status for Channel Partners
• Debt writ off
• Credit limit fixation and revision quarterly
• Credit worthiness validation for new customer /channel Partner
• Channel partners reconciliation Control
• Reminder letters to overdue customers
• Exception pricing approval
• Order validation
• Order logging/approval
• Credit Hold on customer Process
• Credit check failure rule.
• Sales return approval
• Credit note approval
• Service & supplies suspended process
• Cheque bounce process
• Post install call process
• Channel Partner reconciliation Policy
1. First invoice paid on time report.
2. Post order approval change report
3. RMA& Credit note report
4. Mitigating control report for Tax & Discount in order.
5. % Customers debt exceeding the credit limit.
1. 97% first invoices paid on time.
3. 95% in internal controls
3 Aruna Plastic Works from Nov-01 to July-03.
Manufacturer of Industrial Plastic Packing Item.
4. Key Responsibilities
• Order Processing
• Credit and Price approval
• Commission clearance
• Legal terms & condition clearance
• Controlling Sales Return
1. Collection & Banking
a. Recording & deposit of customer collections
b. Debtors reconciliation
c. Follow-up bounced cheques
2. Cash &Bank
a. Disbursement, coding & voucher entry
b. Clearance of supplier bills & payment
c. Bank reconciliation
3. Sales tax: Deposit of sales tax: Filing of sales tax return: Sales tax registrations.
XII From C.B.S.E. Board in 1997.
Commerce graduate from CCS University Meerut in 2000-01.
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from Gurukul University.
1 year Diploma in Advance Computer Hardware Maintenance & Networking
6 Month Certified Course of Computer Software & Application.
Fathers Name: Sh. R.K. Gupta
Date of Birth: 25th
Language known: English & Hindi