1. RAED HUSSEIN AL-KANASH
Mobile: (+966) 0546611717
Home: (+962) 6 5674800
Eager, mature, hardworking, I'm extremely enthusiastic to prove myself as Accounting Manager or Chief
Accountant. Therefore, I'm seeking a challenging position in this field in reputable company that can enrich
my objectives to use what I have previously learned, to depend on my hard work and my abilities to
accomplish challenging goals. Willing to improve the design & functioning of accounting system so that it
truly adds value to the Organization
GENERAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Very interested in continuous learning and professional improvement.
• Attention to details and have a quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Ambitious, self-motivated and ability to work in different environments and under pressure.
• Excellent communication, time management, and interpersonal skills.
• Fast learner and ability to adapt with a new job quickly.
• Well-organized, able to work independently and as member of a team with minimal
• Ability to plan, manage, supervise and follow through on assignments, and communicate at
all levels of the organization in a timely and professional manner.
• Extreme attention to the moral aspects dealing with others.
• Believe and commitment with professional ethics and values (such as Integrity, sincerity,
confidentiality, credibility and honesty).
• 1995-1999 Bachelor of Accounting - JERASH UNIVERSITY Jordan
• Kerridge (Autoline): Very good knowledge of using Kerridge software and its modules.
• Microsoft Office: Very Good Knowledge of Windows, Internet & Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel).
Sep. 2011 – Up to date Chief Accountant Aljazirah Vehicles Agencies Company
Al Jazirah Vehicles Agencies is the sole distributor for FORD vehicles in Saudi Arabia
Jan. 2001 - Dec.2010 Chief Accountant Al Khayyat Motors Amman/ Jordan
Al Khayyat Motors is the sole distributor for Pejout, Mazda and Jelly vehicles in
My duties as Chief Accountant in the above companies include:
• Supervision the day-to-day operation of the accounting, provide the guidance and
support to accounting staff, update job professional knowledge, and provide a
training for accountants.
• Prepare quarterly financial statements with full disclosure requirements, and ensure
monthly and year end close.
• Review, authorize, and approve journal entries, sales invoices, payments, purchase
orders, sales orders, delivery notes, payroll sheets, credit applications, wire
transfers, employee dues, and all company’s financial transaction.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with operation and
projects team in analyzing profitability, variances and costs.
• Creating comprehensive financial policy, establish and maintain effective internal
control system to ensure high level of accuracy, efficient use of resources and
achieving goals and objectives.
• Support annual audit by providing needed information and answers to auditors.
• Assist in preparing annual master budget, compare with actual results, evaluate
performance variances, and implementing corrective actions.
• Management of cash flow on daily basis and strict control of working capital.
• Managing and controlling all transaction of letters of credit, letters of guarantee
(issuance, amendment, upgrading, extension, and cancellation).
• Assist Finance manager in managing bank facilities.
• Oversee billing and A/R collection process, analyze the past due balances, and solve
• Review the accounts payable process.
3. • Review the costing process of new vehicles and spare parts.
• Working on Zakat and Tax schedules and assessments.
• Evaluate ERP-accounting system, and provide recommendations to IT team for
• Analyzing and investigating operational and financial activities and performance in
order to provide top management with beneficial reports like: inventory idle
balances, earning quality, project profitability, weekly collection status, cost
reduction methods, and investing chances.
Feb.1999 - Jan. 2001 Accountant Bassam Al-Isses Co. for Auditing.
• L/c’s at Jordan Today for development center during 2006
• Financial Analysis at Al Sarah Center during 2009
• Budgeting, planning and forecasting – Meric Consulting and training, May 2015.
Arabic: Mother Tongue.
English: Very good skills in speaking, writing, listening.
Material Status: Married
Place &date of birth: Kuwait /August/1973
Residence: Saudi Arabia