1. RACHELE WELCH
13629 Rector Rd. Bow WA 98232 * 360-202-7312 * email@example.com
Office professional with experience working in fast paced environments,
demanding strong organizational, technical, and logistical skills. Passionate
about providing superior customer service. Confident and poise with
individuals at all levels. Detail oriented and resourceful in completing
projects; able to multi-task efficiently. Capabilities include:
Customer Service & Relations Fluent in MS Word, excel,
Outlook, Power Point
Multi-line Telephone Reception Office Equipment Operation
Filing and Data Archiving Database Administration
2004 – 2011 Commercial Aircraft Interiors Burlington, WA
Inventory Manager / Admin Support
• Developed data and generated spreadsheets on essential cost
figures, configuration data and inspection criteria.
• Successfully managed a SKU growth of over 300%
• Implemented protocols that notably increased employee
• Redesigned warehouse layout for efficiency, added forklift, and
staging areas for on-going jobs. Developed warehouse location
system to track each job. Moved to “Just in Time Inventory” as a
final step. The final results reduced inventory labor and costs.
2003 – 2004 Commercial Aircraft Interiors Burlington, WA
• Involved in the development of department programs, policies, and
procedures; Responsible for effective implementation and training
• Organized data from spreadsheets for computer database
• Composed, typed, and organized company data. Created
documents and presentations from source material for client
• Recorded committee meeting minutes and manager meeting
minutes and made detailed reports to be made available to
2003 – 2003 Commercial Aircraft Interiors Burlington, WA
Reception & Customer Service
• Answered phones, managed mail, and handled visitors for a 25-
office employee company that was engaged in manufacture and
sales of aircraft interiors.
• Responded to email and fax correspondence, and booked
appointments for six managers.
• Switched office supply companies and cut supply order cost by
20% as well as increased product availability and delivery times.