1. PRANAB KUMAR DANI
Contact No.: 08105175754
To apply my extensive technical skills in order to achieve the organization’s as well as my personal goal and to work to learn, learn to
• A competent professional with 7 years of experience in Development, Implementation and Operations of Business Applications
in Banking, Telecom and SCM Domain.
• Gained significant exposure in Unix Shell & Oracle 10g, 11g (SQL, PL/SQL)
• Demonstrated excellence in completing automation in Unix Shell Scripting for Hewlett Packard Enterprise which saves time
and cost for the company.
• Sound knowledge on ETL concept and tool Informatica 9.0.1 with creating and scheduling like Mapping, Mapplets,
Workflows, Worklets and sessions.
• Having 3+ years of Experience in Informatica support and Development.
• Adept in providing post-implementation, application maintenance and enhancement support with in-depth knowledge of
• Pivotal in conducting requirement gathering, system analysis as well as finalization of technical / functional specifications in
an effective manner
• Recognized proficiency in technical analysis, requirement study and client interaction for resolving issues
• Possesses strong problem solving, analytical and team leadership skills
• Went to ONSITE HOUSTON TEXAS on July 2015 for HP Separation process.
• Went to Westchester Pennsylvania on Aug 2012 for Training on Media.
Since June 2013 to till date with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Formerly HP Global soft) LTD as Technology Specialist.
Apr’09-May’12 with BA Continuum India Pvt.Ltd, Hyderabad (A Non-Banking Subsidiary of Bank of America) as a Sr.
Feb’08-Mar’09 with Tech Mahindra Ltd as Software Engineer.
Key Result Areas:
o Hands on Experience in Enterprise in Enterprise Scheduling tool Tidal.
o Written various Shell scripts to automate the task and Data base Enhancement.
o Excellent command on UNIX command Utilities like Find, Grep, Sed and Awk.
o Written complex SQL queries for Reporting using shell scripts.
o Created Database objects like Table, Views, Indexes and Synonyms.
o Modified/Developed PLSQL procedures and Function for DB Enhancement.
o Worked on Production support and Application support Environment.
o Worked on Informatica 9.0.1 Support/Development/Admin.
o Sound knowledge / Work Experience on Enterprise Ticketing tool like HPSM and Remedy.
o Responsible for resolving Critical Production issue/bug fix.
o Involved in RFC creation and Engaged with CAB to move RFC forward.
o Hands on Experience in Incident/Problem/Change Management.
o Follow ITIL v3 Model.
o Involved in On-Call Rotation.
o Planed version control of production source code using SVN.
o As a team member, providing support to one of the biggest applications of Bank of America successfully for more
than 3 years and Provided Support to 3 applications in HPE.
• Played a stellar role in:
o Writing Unix Shell Script to automate the task.
o Informatica support and Development.
o Creating database objects in Oracle like View, Indexes, Synonym and Stored Procedures
o Writing complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries and inline views to retrieve data from the database
o Overseeing on-call rotation
o Handling planed version control of production source code using SVN
• Functioned as a Team Member, provided support to one of the biggest applications of Bank of America for last 2 years
• Successfully modified, maintained and developed the SQL codes for new enhancements
2. ACADEMIC DETAILS
• BE (Computer Science and Engineering) from Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Orissa.
• Certification on UNIX IBM AIX
• ITIL V3
o 30 days On-Site Training at Kantar Media (Westchester, Pennsylvania, USA) in 2012.
o US and UK Cultural Training at Kantar ITP
o Having valid USA business visa.
o Having onsite experience went to Houston, Texas, USA and took part in HP separation project in 2015.
• Operating Systems Oracle Solaris 10, HP-UX, IBM AIX
• Database Oracle 9i, 10g (SQL, PL/SQL)
• Web Server Web Sphere, Tomcat
• Tool AutoSys, FootPrint, SVN
• Amdocs Applications Enabler, Apm, Xacct, API
• Scripting Languages SHELL, AWK, SED
• Domain Knowledge Banking & Telecom
• Functional Knowledge CSBBTO (Small Consumer Banking Business Technology & Operation)
Date of Birth 1st
Address House no 31, Laxshmi Layout Marathalli Bangalore
Languages Known English, Hindi and Oriya
Project Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) – Enterprise Services
Organization KPIT, Bangalore
Duration June 2013 to till date
Environment HP-UX and IBM Aix
Technologies Oracle 10g (SQL/PLSQL), Shell Script, Perl Script
PLM IT is an Internal project of HP which contains end to end business process like develop product offering, develop product
information, supply chain, service, sales readiness, confirm readiness, sustain product, end of life.The basic building block of
product data management environments are material master record also called as MM and bill of materials often called as BOM.
o Responsible for creating Informatica Mapping and workflows.
o Involved in Extraction, Transformation and load the data into various Targets.
o Involved in Informatica jobs trouble shooting, creating Informatica jobs in Tidal.
o Writing UNIX Shell Scripts to automate the Job Process, System Process and DB Enhancement..
o Writing SQL queries for DB enhancement.
o Checking informatica jobs, transformation and workflows.
o Fix the issue in workflow and transformation.
o Identifying the errors and solving them discussing with the corresponding teams
o Performing the health check of all the applications.
o Team co-ordination between India, US, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong and Korea.
o Construction and Monitoring jobs in Autosys/Tidal.
o Addressing critical production issue and resolve them in time.
o Follow ITIL model for problem/change and release management.
o Generating Reports as per requirement of the clients
o Resolving client queries/ complaints and escalate issue to Higher Management based on priority and scope
o Responsible for timely delivery of report to clients
• Holds the disti9nction of:
o Evaluating & resolving process as per the priorities and time frame
o Conducting root cause analysis and fixing the problem
o Raising CCR (Change Control Records)
Project CSBBTO- OPS Support for BSTW Application
Organization BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd.
Client Bank of America
Duration April 2009 to May 2012
Environment Solaris 10 & HP-UX
Technologies Oracle 10g (SQL/PLSQL), Shell Script, Perl Script
Description (AIT) The Application Inventory Tool is Bank of America’s System of Record for its business applications. It is
Centralized database with information about business applications developed, maintained and/or used
by the bank and its customers. It contains information about the application itself, including
Demographics, Application Architecture, Information Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture and
Application Characteristics. ORIAN: Orian is a web based reporting tool developed using Oracle
technologies integrated with database oracle 10g for data storage. It has been designed to deliver trust
worthy operational business information and related management reports to enable fact based decision
making for NCG (Network Computing Group).TCOA: The Total Cost of Ownership for Applications
(TCOA) initiative is a multi-phase initiative to create financial transparency into the cost of supporting
applications. TCOA provides web-based reporting on a financial database of TCOA costs. TCOA costs
for actual and/or projected data are provided by processing that includes receiving extracts from multiple
systems of record and matching the costs to applications stored in the Application Inventory Tool (AIT).
Costs are recovered through a defined set of application costs utilizing 2 different data models: Buyer
Utilizations (BU) and Activity Based Costing (ABC) allocations. These recovered costs are then
published to the TCOA Finance Hyperion and TCOA Reporting web sites for public access. In-scope
costs include Business Technology Unit (BTU) base support, BTU dedicated costs, mainframe,
midrange, Markets Technology Infrastructure (MTI) application hosting, and International Network
Computing (INC) application hosting. This estimate covers all AIT applications, including GCIB and
• Served as a primary contact for AIT/TCOA (AIT& TCOA Administrative Role) and a secondary contact for ORIAN (ORIAN
• Provided application support involves executing/writing UNIX shell scripts, feed loading and delivering month end SMP/SPF
reports to the Finance Team
• Holds the credit of:
o Evaluating issues and reporting to DEV team for the fixes.
o Writing SQL queries & PLSQL code for business partners requests/concerns
o Monitoring jobs and evaluating logs in case of job fail in Autosys.
o Enhancing shell script for making the job successful
o Loading all the manual loads through the scripts
Project LSBA (Light Speed Billing Applications)
Organization Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Client AT&T Services Inc., USA
Duration Dec 2007 to March 2009.
Domain Telecom Domain (Post-Paid Billing)
Technologies Oracle10g (SQL/PLSQL), Shell Scripting, Perl Scripting, Websphere
Project Light Speed is the AT&T's initiative to deploy fiber-to-the-neighbourhood and fiber-to-the-premises technologies Country
wide. Through Project Light Speed, SBC companies plan to deliver IP-based video, voice, and Internet access services, providing a
communications and entertainment experience not previously realized in the mass market. Light Speed Billing Applications is the
AT&T Online application that primarily focuses on providing Infrastructure and Software Configuration Management (“Services”). It
provides a Billing Mechanism in Telecommunication Services. Following application involved in Amdocs light speed billing
application: Enabler, API, Xacct and APM.
• Served as a Technical Consultant and provided supports to the customers
• Looked after:
o Installation & maintenance of servers in UNIX
o Writing Unix Shell scripts and SQL queries.
o Troubleshooting & SERF
o Coding & debugging as per requirements