2. Presentation Contents
1. Basic Identity of a typical Library Management System
2. Brief Introduction to the objectives.
3. Presentation of Data Flow & ER-Diagram
4. Software presentation using Screenshots.
Library Management System
3. What We think about a
It’s a well-organized Software Solution for a Library.
It has a Database which is constantly managed and
It helps to provide information on any book present
in the library to the User who uses it.
It keeps a track of books issued, returned, and added
to the library.
Allows users to virtually Browse the books without
doing so manually.
4. Library Management System
• Maintain User friendly , Robust & User customizable software product.
• The vital thing that we follow from the beginning is the Software Specification based on
• Globalize the concept of Software proficiency and visualize the best outcomes of the
Software products from the clients in future aspects.
• All technical and managerial activities required to deliver the deliverables to the
clients/users and make perspective relations among them.
• A software project has a specific duration, consumes resources, and produces work
• Management categories to complete a software project: Tasks, Activities, Functions.
OBJECTIVE OF SOFTWARE
18. LibraryManagement System
Power to Ease of Access by on Library books by tracking and saving
the records of any function that provided to Users or Administrators.
Delivering Secure & Separate User & Administrative Library Services.
Users can easily Issue, and Reissue books according to their
Administrators can Check and Track detailed records of user’s
legitimate actions related to the library system.
19. Library Management System
To make the Software Platform – Independent.
To make the Software general accessibility to the users.
Giving inner topics highlights of the book searched.
Providing space for online suggestions.
To add more features and graphics making it User- Friendly.
20. LibraryManagement System
After we completed the project we were sure the problems in the existing system are
overcome. The “LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM” process made computerized to
reduce human errors and to increase the efficiency. The main focus of this project is to
lessen human efforts.
The maintenance of the records is made efficient, as all the records are stored in the
ACCESS database, through which data can be retrieved easily. The editing is also made
The user has to just type in the required field and update the desired field. Our main aim of
the project is to get the correct information about a particular student and books available
in the library.
The problems, which existed, have been removed to a large extent. And it is expected that this
project will go a long way in satisfying user’s requirements.
The computerization of the Library Management will not only improve the efficiency but will
also reduce human stress thereby indirectly improving human recourses.