5. Pork two ways – Belly pork (cooked in water, star anise, fennel seeds and cloves for 3 hours, rested for 6
hours and refried in butter), pan fried pork fillet, roast parsnip, celeriac mash, carrot puree, green beans and
reduced pork stock.
6. Pan fried salmon on crushed new potatoes, pea shoot puree, hollandaise sauce, pea shoots and baby salad
7. Roast rack of lamb with herb crust, lamb sausage, and lamb fillet, crushed potatoes, asparagus, honey
shallot and peas shoots with a carrot and passion fruit reduction
8. Chicken stuffed with mozzarella and garlic wrapped in bacon, cabbage sheets, pickled carrots, carrot cones,
carrot crisp, thrice fried chips, mash and a cheese sauce.
9. Milk poached smoked haddock, curry infused rice, poached egg yoke, green beans and a black pudding
10. Lamb mince curry, tandoori chicken, fresh raita (tomato and cucumber in sour cream, nann breads and
poached egg yolk.
11. Surf & Turf - T bones steak, chilli king prawns and curried king scallops and peas
12. Pheasant 3 ways - A pie, sautéed and slow braised with garlic mash and pea puree