SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere Nutzervereinbarung und die Datenschutzrichtlinie.
SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie und die Nutzervereinbarung.
Règlement anglais appli mobile blindtest ma ma event
Competition’s Terms and Conditions – MaMA Event blindtest
1. This competition (“Promotion”) is organized by Blogmusik SAS (the “Promoter”) and is open to all
residents of France, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family
members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the
Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
2. Entrant will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by
them when entering this Promotion.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
4. To take part in this Promotion, the entrant will need to:
- Download the MaMA Event mobile application
- Play to the Deezer blindtest on the MaMA Event mobile application and make the best score.
5. Maximum of one entry per person.
6. Opening Date: Wednesday 23rd
July 2014 at 10:00 am AEDST.
7. Closing Date: Monday 20th
October 2014 at 03:00 pm AEDST. Entries received after the Closing
Date will not be counted and will not participate to the draw. Proof of submission of an entry will not
constitute proof of delivery and no responsibility will be accepted for lost, corrupted, delayed or
9. Entrants warrant and represent to Deezer that nothing in any entry to this competition infringes
the rights, including copyright, of any third party and is not defamatory or obscene and does not
breach any state or commonwealth law.
10. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software
failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of an entry. Entries must not
be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the
requirements of these Terms and Conditions, will be disqualified, will not be counted and will not
participate to the draw.
11. Entries will be judged solely on the creativity of response. Incomprehensible and incomplete
entries will be deemed invalid. All valid entries, submitted during the specified Promotional Period
and then selected by Deezer on the basis of their creativity, will be entered into the prize draw to win
the prize pack. At the conclusion of the competition period, 1 (one) entry will be selected as the
12. The Promoter will notify the winner by email within 12 hours of the Closing Date. The winner has
to confirm the reception of the email within 24 hours of its sending.
The winner will receive:
- one free Deezer Premium plus subscription for one month
The total prize value is nine euros and ninety-nine cents (9,99€).
14. The prize is subject to event, venue and ticket terms and conditions, as detailed on
www.splendourinthegrass.com. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the
right to eject any winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any inappropriate behaviour, including
but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize. Deezer accepts no
responsibly if a winner is refused entry the venue for any reason.
The winner and his/her guest are responsible for all expenses associated with the collection and use
of the Prizes, including but not limited to any travel, accommodation and meal and drink costs.
15. If the winner is not able, for any reason, to accept the Prize, or cannot be contacted by email or
does not confirm the reception of the Promoter’s email mentioned in Section 12. of the present
Terms & Conditions within 24 hours of its sending, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize
(or any part of it) to another entrant.
16. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud,
and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude
responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) Any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) Any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the
intended recipient), or use of the Prize, and
c) Any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable
17. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and
publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
18. The Promoter will use the winner’s and each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of
administering this Promotion.
for further details.
19. If the entrant has opted in, the Promoter and its business partners may use the details he gives in
the inscription form to contact the entrant for marketing purposes by phone, post, email and/or
20. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed
by and construed in accordance with the law of France. The entrant irrevocably agrees that the
courts of Paris shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in
connection with this Promotion.
The Promoter is: Blogmusik SAS, with registered offices at 12 Rue d’Athènes, 75009 Paris, France.