1. Pallavi Priyadarshini Erukala
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer
Mobile: +91 7075052465
Career Objectives: To live and work with the virtue of team ethics, honesty and integrity in order to make valuable
contributions to the company, while simultaneously enhancing and strengthening my technical and professional skills
June 2012 - May 2016 Muffakham Jah College of Engg & Technology affiliated to Osmania University,
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E), Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
June 2009 -June 2012 DR.BR Ambedkar GMR Polytechnic college, State Board Of Technical Education And
Training, Karimnagar, India.
Diploma , Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Percentage : 70.23%
May 2009 Trinity Model Secondary School, Peddapalli, Karimnagar, India
S.S.C (10th Std), Percentage:77.46%
BE-Project:-[DISCRETE COSINE TRANFORM BASED IMAGE COMPRESSION USING
TMS320C6713 DSK AND CODE COMPOSER STUDIOv6.1]
Description:- The discrete cosine transform (DCT) is a technique for converting a signal into
elementary frequency components. It is widely used in image compression. Here we develop some simple
functions to compute the DCT and to compress images. The rapid growth of digital imaging applications,
including desktop publishing, multimedia, teleconferencing, and high-definition television (HDTV) has
increased the need for effective and standardized image compression techniques. Among the emerging
standards are JPEG, for compression of still images ; MPEG, for compression of motion video, for
compression of video telephony and teleconferencing.
In this Project, I will develop some simple functions to compute the DCT and show how it is used for image
compression. We have used these functions in our laboratory to explore methods of optimizing image
compression for the human viewer, using information about the human visual system [Watson 1993]. The
goal of this project is to compress image by using TMS320 DSKC6713CCS STUDIO 6.1 Platform. The
analysis has been carried out in terms of PSNR (peak signal to noise ratio), MSE (mean square error)
obtained and time taken for decomposition and reconstruction.
2. Team Size:- 3
Diploma Project: -[Empty Battery Charger]
Description:- The main aim of this project is to design and create a Empty Battery Charger used for
charging the empty batteries used for devices to run without any power source for long time. To reuse the
Honors & Activities
• Participated in NATIONAL LEVEL TECHNICAL & CULTURAL FEST at MJCET*.
• Attended seminar on RECENT TRENDS IN BIOMEDICAL INSTRUMENTAION .
• Attended seminar on ROLE OF INSTRUMENTAION ENGINEERING IN OTHER DOMAINS
• Attended a workshop on ‘Web Development’ by IEEE*
• Attended the ‘Mock Interview’ session conducted by IE*(I) & IEEE*/PES*
• Attended seminar on laser applications and safety.
Industry : Shalivahana Green Energy Limited Power PLANT [MSW] - Sugnampally
Duration : 6 months in Power Generation
Description : Understood About The Various Depts. In Power plant and their Architectural
Equipment And Internal Instruments. Also studied Instruments of Instrumentation Dept and learnt
about their use and operation.
• Leadership skills & networking skills
• Positive attitude
• Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
• Quick learner
• High Degree of Adaptability & Flexibility
• Active member of IE(I), MJCET
• General & Graphics Applications: MS Office
• Programming: C, Assembly language programming for 8086 processor and 8051 controller
• Operating system: Windows XP/7/8/8.1
• Software: Keil, Lab View2015, Mat lab 2008,CCS Studio.
• Tools: Lab View,CCS Studio.
3. • Micro Processors & Controllers
• Bio-medical Instrumentation
• Transducer Engineering
• Power Plant Engineering.
MJCET*: Muffakham Jah College of Engineering & Technology
GMR*: Govt Model Residency
IEI*: Institute of Engineers (India)
EED*: Electrical and Electronics Department
Date Of Birth 10-02-1994
Languages Known English,Telugu & Hindi
1-8-474,Prakashnagar, Begumpet, Hyderabad
,Rangareddy District, TS-500016
I hereby declare that the all the above personal and technical details are true to my
knowledge and best of my belief.
Date: PALLAVI PRIYADARSHINI ERUKALA