1. EdisonLearning® eSchoolware
A Collaborative Online
Learning Environment for
Students, Teachers & Parents
EdisonLearning’s eSchoolware is an easy-to-use, customizable,
integrated software suite that serves as the foundation for
your comprehensive online learning program.
eSchoolware provides the tools you need to…
• develop, manage and deliver your own or third-party online
• track, monitor and report on student performance.
• manage your online learning program including registration,
scheduling, attendance and more.
• facilitate communication and sharing between students,
teachers and advisors, parents and administrators.
The system portal is the user’s homepage within eSchoolware.
The portal centralizes all vital tools for students, teachers and
advisors, parents and administrators, allowing them easy access
to everything they need from a single, convenient location.
• Students can access content residing on multiple learning systems,
as well as view grades, academic progress, announcements,
and communicate with teachers in one consolidated view.
• Teachers/Advisors can assess student activity, course
attendance, content accessed, communicate with students
and parents, manage grades and generate custom reports.
• Parents can monitor grades, attendance, course work, and
communicate with instructors.
• Administrators can set up and administer courses and
scheduling, enrollment and registration, materials fulfillment,
and transcripts, as well as generate state and other essential
eSchoolware System Portal
Information Management System A web-based information system designed expressly for the administration of enrollment,
courses, students and instructors in online and hybrid environments.
Content Management System A user-friendly tool for developing and delivering online content. Upload images, videos and
other media, include links, create custom curriculum and assessments, and more. Other tools allow users to effectively manage
and align content to state, national or other standards.
Instructional Tools Applications that allow students, parents and administrators to monitor progress and cross communicate…
promoting the sharing of ideas and the development of learning groups.