ISO 45001 will be the new standard concerning Occupational Health and Safety. As its publication date is approaching, the main aim of this webinar will be to provide insights on some of the key implementation steps. Additionally, the webinar explores some possible ways of transitioning from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001.
Main points covered:
• Understanding the organizations objectives
• Identification of requirements for ISO 45001 implementation
• The role of top management in ISO 45001implementation
• The establishment of a positive and an effective safety culture within your organization
• Actions to be undertaken in case of hazard identification
Eldeen Pozniak is the Director of Pozniak Safety Associates Inc. and an International Management Consultant specializing in Occupational Health and Safety. She has provided a variety of ground to executive – level multi-project management and oversight and direction of the safety management systems, program elements and organizational culture from strategic and action plans to on-site implementation. Moreover, she has a unique blend of high level strategic, business, and safety management system understanding, and specific technical safety knowledge.
Link of the recorded session published on YouTube: https://youtu.be/xF5ejJFdUdw