Is a social activity which involves two or more people
generally assessing each other suitability for a potential
Dating can also be enjoyed as part of an already active
relationship. The word dating actually comes from the
arrangement of a time and date of meeting.
TYPES OF DATING
1.Standard date – involves two people.
2.Double date- two couples go on date at the same
time and place.
3.Group date- where many number.
IMPORTANCE OF DATING
Dating provides the partner with opportunities
1. Strengthen the relationship
2. Spend quality time with each other.
3. Observe the other person’s character.
4. Know one another better
5. Know ones strengths and weaknesses
6. Reveal any potential problems the partner may
7. Develop affection and respect for each other
In your activity notebook, copy and answer the
1. what does it mean to go on date?
2. what are the activities usually done during
dates? How does it differ in regular outing?