2. Portweb Group ( Sanmax Technologies)
• 117TH Largest business Outsourcing Company Featured by
• Been in business successfully for 6 Years As Portweb
• Global Presence with Sourcing Consulting, Manufacturing
• ISO 9001:2000 certified for Quality Management Systems
• Registered with the Ministry of Labor of Sweden, USA and
• Acquires many Leading Business houses Like Loop Mobile,
Ideal Group Miscom,Srizan Reality Limited and More.
3. Sanmax Overview
• Among the leading IT Consulting companies in India
• Been in business successfully for 6 Years
• Offices in 10 cities across India and 6 countries Across the
• Over 200 Professionals Working for their Passion
• ISO 9001:2000 certified for Quality Management Systems
• Registered with the Ministry of Labor of Sweden,USA and
• Associated with DBS Centers across India
• Preferred destinations for IT Consulting and Business
4. Softech Center
Sanmax Development House
• Known as Development Houses of Portweb across the
• World class Solution for IT Consulting and Development.
• Award Winning Portweb Support Team. Always With you.
• Business strategy and Development Block.
• Implementation of Advanced and New Technologies.
• Secured Data Centers Across the Cities (India).
• We Support Digital India Mission
5. Group of Companies
1. Poddar Group
2. Poddar Developers
3. Poddar Beverages Ltd.
4. Portweb Incorporation
5. Portweb India (P) Limited
6. Portweb Sweden LLC.
7. Portweb Philippines PTE.LTD
8. Portweb Thermo electric
9. P.R Infosystems
10. Sanmax Inc. (India)
11. Sanmax Inc. (USA)
12. Sanmax Technologies
13. Sanmax learning
14. Loopsimontel ( Former Loop Mobile & BPL Mobile)
15. Chrysalis Pharma (P) Limited
10. Our USP
PODDAR ASPIRE , the Cheapest Earthquake Proof RCC
Construction Residential Project Mumbai .
1st Master Sim Card by Loopsimontel with CPAID Facility
for Rural Areas.
Pioneer in Artificial intelligence and Embedded Linux based
Biggest Packaged Drinking Water Provider in Bihar.
5TH Largest Enterprises Mobility Solution Provider in India.
Portweb SEO Suite ,The most advanced SEO Builder
Application Covered by Perfect New Corner.
Works with Own Telecom Spectrum.
26 % Stake in Barauni Thermal Plant ( Govt of Bihar)
2nd Medical Injection Manufacturer for Fungus related
Association with Leading Business Houses.
11. Service Philosophy
Construction & Development
IT Infrastructure Development
Business Process Outsourcing
Banking and Financial
Hospitality and Retail Management
Cloud and Telecom
Testing and Validation
12. Alliance Partners
• Tata Tiscon
• Kamdhenu TMT
• Reliance Industrial Infrastructure Ltd.
• Religare Finvest Ltd.
• Aviva Life
• Angel Broking Ltd
• Mindtree Ltd
• Bigrock India (P) Limited
• HCL Technologies (Noida)
• Samyak Infotech (P) Ltd (
• Tikona Digital Network
• Orient Electric ( CK Birla Group)
• Mohan Restaurants (p) Ltd
• IBN Systems
• Dainik Bhashkar
• Yamha Moters (India)
• Webnode AG.
• PD Housing Awarded as Most growing Mass Housing Development Company by Bhashkar.
• Aquired 4% stake in Vattenfall, Europe’s Largest Power Generation Company.
• Educational Partnership with Rajasthan Govt. at Resurgent Rajasthan 2015
• (Director) Management & Operations Poddar Group and Whole Time Director
Sanmax awarded as india’s 100 most youngest Executive by Unikuniverse Magzine.
• Leading Investors Venture Capital,Paytm and Comsoft Invested for better business prospect.
• Portweb Thermo Electric acquired 26 % stake in Barauni Thermal Power ( Govt. of Bihar)
• Portweb Group ( Poddar Industries) awarded as 117th Largest Business Outsourcing
Company by Outlook Business.
• Announces 17% Profit of Total Revenue in 3rd quarter Financial Year 2015.
• Featured/Covered by Many News papers/magzines/websites Like Moneymantra,
Business Standard, NDTV Profit, the Startup Journal. India Today group and More
17. Working with us means…
• Stringent Processes at every step for quality adherence
• Qualified team of domain experts
• Dedicated Team & Relationship Manager
• State of the art in-house Infrastructure & facilities
• Associated Trade Test Centers& Technical Institutes at all
• End-to-end solutions
• Expertise through experience!
18. Our Expectation for Candidates
1. Innovative and Energetic Professionals
2. We require Knowledge not The Certificate.
3. Determination and Leadership
4. Work Flow
5. Smart worker, Not The Work Machine
6. Innovation with Passion, Not for The Need.
7. Work for Changing the Lifestyle Not for The Money
19. Terms And Conditions
• It is mandatory for all the students to go through Sanmax
Certified Paid Trainings.
• Trainings will be for minimum of 75 Days
• Students will get certificate from Sanmax learning for all the
• Students will be entitled to receive an amount of rupees
3090 as a Stipend for all the Trainings.
• Students should not Back out after accepting the Offer letter
until and unless it is an emergency or approved by concern
22. Corporate training is a means of ensuring that employees improve
skills and enhance performance by focusing on professional
development. Employers utilize training to acclimate new employees,
teach current employees new skills for the same job, and to advance
employees into jobs requiring different skill sets. Training could be
specific to a company or it could be general.
Many corporations have entire departments devoted to training and
development of their employees with in-house instructors, training
specialists, and technical writers who create instructional manuals
specific to a particular corporation. Many corporations consider it key
to provide training and development so that employees can compete
on their behalf in ever-changing markets.
23. One area of corporate training found at almost every company is computer
training. Technology demands employees stay abreast of software changes
and advancements, and computer software programs change frequently.
Training is often provided on general business software such as Microsoft
Office as well as software specific to a company. Internal computer programs
at large corporations are sometimes developed by on site computer
programmers, and this means every time there are changes to a program,
employees must go through additional corporate training to learn how to
maneuver through new features and functions. Computer training may be
offered within a company, or employers may send workers to off-site
computer training centers or pay for online training.
There are two types of Corporate Trainings-
1. Industrial Training
2. Summer Internships
24. The main reason engineering students need to do
Industrial Training (IT) is so that they are well prepared
for a graduate job in their chosen field. It is a chance for
you to put what you have learned at university to work
in the kind of real-life situations you will come up
against when you start your career.
• To provide state of art, cutting edge customized software solutions to
clients of various Industries.
• To reduce the gap between the academic learning and Industry
• Core and advanced features of each technology, are covered in interactive
• Topic Based Assignments are given to trainees to develop their
• Hands on Training are imparted on “Live Projects” by industry experts.
• Project completion certificate is awarded by “Sanmax Inc.”
• Trainees are helped by our dedicated team of HR executives in finding out
suitable job, after completion of the training
• Students who are in 3rd and 4th year of B.E. /
B.TECH or 2nd and 3rd year of BCA/ MCA. or 2nd year
of BSc IT/ MSc IT.
• Students from various Technical Universities, who
are pursuing B.Tech.
• Students who are Pursuing MSc IT / BSc IT.
• Students who have passed out / Pursuing of M.Tech
/ B.Tech / MCA/BCA/Msc IT/ BSc IT or wish to do.
• Skill enhancement trainees are also eligible for the
27. PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS:
• Typically students undergo training on particular
technology platforms of their choice.
• Thereafter they would be assigned a Team Leader
and he/she is expected to execute a live project work
under the guidance of a Project manager/analyst.
• At the end of the program each trainee would need
to submit a ‘Project Report’ of the work done, and
would also be required to make a presentation.
• All the students will be provided certificate after the
28. Project Domain
•Windows Applications in VB.NET and SQL SERVER
•Windows Applications in C# .NET and SQL SERVER
•Web Applications in ASP.NET with C#
•Web Applications in ASP.NET with VB.NET
•Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
•Windows Application In JAVA
•Java Networking and RMI
•HTML, XML, Java Script,
29. Project Domain
•AJAXWeb Development in PHP/MySql
•SEO and Internet Marketing
•CMS and Framework
•Professional C, C++, Data Structure
•Oracle SQL PL/SQL
•Data Structures and Algorithms
•Object Oriented Design and UML
The Certificate will be from Sanmax
The Student gets two certificates. One
for Training and one for Project
The student has to sign a code of
conduct before the Beginning of the
31. Industrial training gives you great experience during your Bachelor of
Engineering degree including First-hand experience working as an
engineering professional. Industrial Training includes the following benefits:
• Apply your technical knowledge and engineering methods to a real-life
•Work with other engineering professionals Experience what it’s like to
work in a professional organization.
•Increase your technical, interpersonal and communication skills, both oral
•Observe interactions of engineers with other professional groups.
•Witness the functioning and organization of business and companies.
32. • Be attractive to Engineering employers-
Many employers use industry work experience as a prerequisite for new
graduates. Employers also use this period as a chance to assess new employees
for future employment. If you can demonstrate the ability to take responsibility,
make sound decisions and apply technical skills – you will stand out as someone
that might be great for their organization.
In reverse, you will also have the opportunity to evaluate the company for
yourself to see if it’s somewhere you might wish to work. At the very least, you
can make better decisions about whether or not you will enjoy that field of
33. •A summer/winter internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to
potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed, limited
period of time. Interns are usually undergraduates or students, and most
internships last for any length of time between one week and 12 months.
•Internships (also called "placements", "work placements" or "industrial
placements") may be part-time or full-time. They are usually part-time if
offered during a university semester and full-time if offered during the
summer, winter when they typically last 4-12 weeks.
34. The Internship Experience
Internships offer students a period of practical experience in the industry relating
to their field of study. This experience is valuable to students as a means of
allowing them to experience how their studies are applied in the "real world",
and as work experience that can be highly attractive to potential employers on a
Who are Interns?
Interns are usually university students, or university graduates who have not yet
found employment. Interns are less frequently college students or older "career
35. What do Interns do?
An intern is someone who works in a temporary position for an
employer that operates in an industry they are interested in working
in. Unlike conventional employment, internships have an emphasis
on training, rather than employment itself.
Why do an Internship?
An internship provides a great opportunity for prospective
employees to gain experience in a particular field or industry,
determine if they have an interest in a particular career, create a
network of contacts, or gain university module credits. Interns may
also have the possibility of putting themselves forward for
forthcoming opportunities for paid work, during their internship.
36. 1. MOCK TEST
A mock test will be conducted for interested students, and those who clear the
test would be eligible for the registration process.
Eligible candidates will be registered for industrial training or summer internship.
Candidates will be provided with training in respective fields.
4. PROJECT WORK (LIVE)
Once the candidate has acquired enough skills they are made to work on live
37. 5. ASSESSMENT
An assessment is done at the end of the complete training whose grades will
be used for job opportunities at our company.
Training certificates will be provided to all enrolled candidates. These
certificates add value to the CV of the candidates.
7. PROJECT SPONSORSHIP
8. JOB OPPORTUNITY