Ms. Nilufer TUZUNER
41 Woosehill Lane
Wokingham – Berkshire
Education: University of Marmara – Istanbul / TURKEY
Finance and Accountancy - Qualified, 1986-1990
AAT Qualified – UK, 2002
CIMA – Operational Level
Skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
BPC, Oracle, SAP, Cognos, JDE, Hyperion
Skill and Experience:
Forecast, Budget and Actual variance reporting, application used BPC, SAP all modules, Oracle,
Oracle Project Accounting, Cognos, JDE and Hyperion.
Project accounting control for UK and global projects, this is including statutory financials, budget
and cost control and internal project audit as per US GAAP. This process includes all commercial
documents to support project.
CAPEX Management and control of Capital forecast, calculation and submission of the annual budget
and the quarterly capital forecast, raise the capital expenditure authorizations on the system, single point
of contact for the IT Department and the Procurement Department.
Management Skills; Managed 3 Operations Analyst.
Financial reporting, co-ordination of Month and Quarter End account reconciliations and investigation of
reconciling items for all Balance Sheet and P&L accounts, ownership of Prepayments and Accruals with
EUR 20million balance across Europe, review and improvement of current reconciliation processes
applied by accounting shared service centers for internal and external audit, support management with
audit and SOX requirements, including review and improvement of controls, processes and tests for
internal and external audit and inter-company accounting.
Medios Management Ltd.
Europe Financial Analyst
14 June 2010 to 15 July 2016
1. Review European Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
2. Complete all necessary financial reporting to CEO, Monthly reporting includes KPI’s, trend
analysis and forecasting (inclusive of P&L, sales, costs, profits and balance sheet) to follow up on
implementation of the company strategy and producing a dashboard for Monthly/Quarterly and
Annual results report for the CEO and senior management team
3. Manage the planning timetable for Midyear and AOP, ensuring that all parts of the business are
aware of process, timetables and relevant inputs to facilitate timely delivery of financial and
related planning materials
4. Reconciliation of data between major accounting reporting systems (BPC/Group Consolidated
BPC and SAP) for Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
5. Support the delivery of robust financial forecasts in the Group consolidation systems (BPC) on
time, including but not limited to the P&L, Balance Sheet, and forecast KPIs
6. Develop analysis to support the financial debate on emerging strategic and business decisions
7. Train local Finance Managers on Midyear, AOP and Strategic Plan models
8. Ensure business planning processes and controls are effective and fit for purpose.
Hollister Europe Limited
EMEA Senior Financial Analyst
02 February 2009 to 11 June 2010
1. Manage the monthly management reporting process and ensure the delivery of clear,
concise, timely and accurate performance reports for the EMEA Business Units and country
2. Support the Senior Business Analyst in all aspects of the midyear and annual planning
process to ensure all key milestones and timelines are achieved to the required quality
3. Conduct value-added, proactive financial analysis and inquiry in partnership with the
business units. This would include conducting monthly management reviews with key budget
holder and Regional Finance Managers highlighting variances and ensuring corrective action
plans are devised and implemented.
4. Report, analyze and forecast sales. Including daily/weekly/monthly analysis, statistical trend
analysis by product line and customer, against annual operating plan and latest forecast.
5. Maintain and implement new information technology and analysis tools to ensure sound
planning, the management of financial performance, and the ability to identify variances.
6. Provide business and financial support for the Middle East and Africa group that enhances
decision-making and results in achievement of short and long-term financial objectives. This
would include the preparation and analysis of the monthly reporting package, midyear
forecast, and the annual plan for MEA.
Johnson & Johnson EAME Consumer Services
May 2008 to 30 January 2009
1. Co-ordination of Month and Quarter End account reconciliations and investigation of
reconciling items for all Balance Sheet and P&L accounts for J&J EAME Consumer Services
and ownership of Prepayments and Accruals with EUR 20million balance across EAME.
2. Review and improvement of current reconciliation processes applied by accounting shared
service centers for internal and external audit for ELC Finance.
3. Support management with audit and SOX requirements, including review and improvement
of controls, processes and tests for internal and external audit
4. Support and involvement in month end activities, such as preparation of commissionaire
templates and ownership of Ireland.
EARLIER CAREER HISTORY:
February 2008 to May 2008 on Maternity Leave
April 2007 to February 2008 - Wyeth Pharmaceuticals - Financial Accountant
03 February 2003 to 19 January 2007 - Genesys Telecommunications – Alcatel - EMEA CSO
Finance and Operations Manager
September 1998 – January 2003 - Sun Microsystems - UK Business Analyst
November 1996 – April 1998 - Lancaster Jaguar - Senior Accounts Assistant
July 1995 – November 1996 – Forestal Quebracho Ltd – Bookkeeper and Company Secretary
September 1994 to July 1995 – National Westminster Bank – Senior Accounts Assistant
February 1993 to September 1994 – Laurentian Milldon Ltd – Financial Consultant
August 1989 to December 1990 – Kavala Building Ltd & Tursem – Accounts Assistant