1. Nikhil Bharat Patil.
Address: A/P Male Tal: Hatakangale Dist: Kolhapur Pin code: 416118.
Contact: +91- 7798315720, Email: email@example.com
Respected HR Team,
I am submitting here with my CV for your perusal and favourable
consideration for the post of Trainee Engineer in your organization.
I am a B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) with FIRST CLASS in final year
from Dr. J. J. Magdum College of engineering, Jaysingpur, affiliated to Shivaji
University, Kolhapur. My performance was good in academics as well as in many
extracurricular activities also and we were having unique project in all over university
colleges at almost half of market price and were sponsored by our college. I have done the
internship in DESIGN TECH CAD academy.
With prominent logical and technical proficiency, communication and
interpersonal skills, my self – confidence, self discipline, innovative approach and quick
adaptability to changing processes and trends have been my biggest assets.
I am seeking a challenging job that would synergize my skills and experience with the
objectives of the organization.
I have attached a detailed CV along with this cover letter and the information I
have mentioned in the entire format is correct as per my knowledge. I would like to have an
opportunity for a personal interview from your organization.
Thanking you in anticipation of your positive reply.
2. NIKHIL PATIL
Mobile: +91 7798315720; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like to work and learn efficiently with skill, knowledge, and experience form the same
organization to solve challenges in innovative manner fulfill organization goal and personal goal.
I was a part of team which has developed “Velocity profile of flow through circular pipe by
using pitot tube” which is currently deployed at J.J Magdum college of Engineering,
This project is used as experimental setup at college laboratory by the students for the
1) Completed the training program on NX – essential for NX designer certified by Siemens
India pvt. ltd.
2) Completed the training program on CATIA.
3) Completed the GERMAN language course under the GOETHE institute, Pune.
Academic Project Details
Title: Velocity profile of flow through circular pipe by using pitot tube.
1) Find out the velocity profile of water in circular pipe.
2) To maintain the laminar flow in circular pipe.
Name of exam Board/ University Marks Year of passing
B.E. (Mechanical ) Shivaji university 60.05% August 2014
H.S.C. Kolhapur board 62.00% March 2010
S.S.C. Maharashtra board 72.15% March 2008
3. Duration June 2013 – March 2014
Project Description The velocity distribution across any section in the circular pipe can be
obtained by using pitot tube. The kinetic energy at the point is
converted in pressure energy causing liquid rise.
Implementation, Testing, measurement, observation and making of
manual for students.
1. Unique college having set up in university & its affiliated colleges at degree level.
2. Almost half price than in market price for available setup.
3. Sponsored by college.
A vocation training at RR INDUSTRIES, Kolhapur as a part of syllabus laid down by SHIVAJI
University for the course of B.E. mechanical.
1) Runner up of the event “QUIZONE” conducted by ISHRAE collegiate club.
2) Active member of SAE INDIA.
3) Worked as head of the event ‘PERCEPTION’ conducted by SAE INDIA collegiate club.
4) Worked as head of the event ‘HORIZON’ conducted by SAE INDIA collegiate club.
5) A part of winner team of Kolhapur zone in football
Date of Birth: 10th
Present Address: Kothrud, Pune.
Permanent Address: A/P Male, Tal: Hathkangale, Dist: Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
I declare that the above information provide is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: (Mr. Nikhil Bharat Patil)