1. Nikhil Muraleedharan
Years of Experience: 4 + Years
Passport Details: H6532096
Mobile no: +91-8861495870
Is to work in a company where I can utilize my knowledge for development of company and myself. I want to position myself in
an organization where my abilities, skill and strength would suitably be utilized.
• Having 4+ Years of Experience in telecommunication communication domain (4G/3G),
specializing in telecom software testing and Integration on LTE & UMTS technologies.
• Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills, commitment to co-operative teamwork
• Good Knowledge in LTE protocol stack (RRC,RRM,OAM,SON,MME,SGW,PGW,HSS).
• Hands-on experience in various protocol analyzers and tools like QxDM, Wireshark/Ethereal,
RF SIM, AeroFlex etc.
• Scripting of functional and performance based scenarios using Aeroflex for LTE.
• End to end testing of the LTE eNodeB with specific testing of the features like handover.
• Have done Handover feature integration for TI program and bring up HO E2E setup
• Hands on experience in configuring all the entities in the EPC like MME, PGW and the SGW.
• Hands on experience in eNodeB EPC.
• Experience in the development of Serving Gate Way IPV6 enhancements (LTE EPC).
• Hands on Mobile Testing and Automation Testing
• Hands on different defect tracking tools like BugZilla and JIRA.
• Hands on Manual Testing and Automation Testing.
• Have analyzed many issues related to Handover and ANR feature.
• Currently working on porting the LTE stack to a new platform provided by TI .
• Having good analytical skill in analyzing the logs and Writing problem Reports in Bugs Tracking
tools, client interfacing etc.
• Can work under pressure and meet the deadlines
• Responsible of the technical ramp up of the junior in the project
• Awarded a “Well done” for good understanding and ramp up on features like
Handover and SON-ANR within LTE at Aricent.
• Team award given for the completion of all the Release-3 activities on-time at Aricent.
• Was given a spot award for contribution towards the integration and testing of Handover features In LTE.
Employer Name Designation Duration
Sasken Communication Technologies Ltd Engineer - Software March 2010 – April 2012
Aricent group Senior software engineer April 2012 – Till date
2. Project: LTE SMALL-CELL
Brief Project Description: As a part of TI LTE Small-Cell Program we are working along with TI to develop commercial grade
eNodeB Solution for a Tier-1 OEM. Aricent is responsible for multi-core/multiprocessor Architecture of Aricent eNodeB
framework on TI SoC which includes L2,L3,RRM and SON SW Components.
Integration of eNodeB Solution with 3rd Party L1/PHY .
As a part of Call processing executed procedures like Attach, Detach, Service Request, Default bearer and
Dedicated Bearer, Paging and connected Mode DRX.
Worked on Handover feature Integration activity.
As a part of Handover executed procedures like S1 and X2 based Inter and Intra and Inter RAT.
Identifying the feature and stability test cases.
Interacting with Customer as and when required.
Reviewing peers test case and providing suggestion.
Complete Node level Integration (Level-3.5) and e2e testing (Level-4) of eNodeB Solution.
Worked on SON ANR feature integration activity.
Analysed and fixed RRC, RRM, SON Integration bugs.
Worked on end to end LTE protocol Testing.
Working on Porting L2 MAC/RLC to ARM for hawking’s board.
OS Used : Linux
Tools Used : EPC, Data Card (AT&T), Aeroflex (TM500), QXDM, TEMS, Wireshark ,VIM,Matrix,SVN,CCS.
Language used : C
Project: LTE SGW – LTE Serving Gateway (EPC)
Brief Project Description: Serving Gateway (SGW) provides the functionality of the Serving gateway node in the Enhanced
Packet Core (EPC) of a Long Term Evolution (LTE) network.
Serving-GW framework is a multithreaded process which handles the GTP-C packets from MME or PDN-GW over IPV4/IPV6
Involved in the Requirement analysis
High level design and documentation of the modules involved
Coding -- IPV6 related enhancements and Management Interface
GTP header parsing and decoding
MME message handling.
Data plane TEID management.
OS Used : Linux
Tools Used : LTE, GDB, SVN, Purify, Valgrind, Pure Coverage
Language used : C
3. 3G PROTOCOL STACK FEATURE TESTING
Brief Project Description: The project involved the enhancement , testing and analysis of the Release 6, Release 7, and
Release 8 based products for multiple platforms .
Analysis and bug fixing of the URRC issues which are found in field testing.
Testing new features by using test scripts.
Doing unit testing on RRC module.
Merging the URRCDC fix from one product to other products.
OS Used : Windows
Tools Used : Opticm,Clearcase,MobileAnalyser,UTP,UltraEdit,VisualC++,Beyond compare,NOKALVA,Source insight
Language Used : C
• B. Tech., Information Technology
Exam/Degree University/Board Institute Percentage
B.Tech (Information Technology) Amrita university Amrita school of
Grade) HSC Zamorins higher
grade) Kerala N.S.S school,calicut 77.50
Date of Birth : 12th Feb 1988
Permanent Address : Ammukutty nivas, chalapuram,Calicut,673002
Present Address : D705,Rohan mihira,ACES lauout,chinapanahalli,Bangalore,560037
Languages Known : English, Hindi,Malayalam.
Domain Knowledge Protocol stack of LTE(RRC, RRM,OAM,SON, MAC, PDCP, MME, SGW,
Protocol stack of UMTS ( RRC )
Tools known EPC, Aeroflex, QXDM, TEMS, Wireshark , Opticm, Clearcase, Mobile
Analyser, UTP, UltraEdit ,Visual C++,Beyondcompare, NOKALVA,Source
insight, Data Card (AT&T,GDB,TFTP,Tera Term.
I hereby declare that all the information mentioned above is true to the best of my knowledge. I will make it my earnest
endeavor to discharge competently and carefully the duties you may be pleased to entrust with me.
Place: Bangalore. Nikhil