● Around 15 years of Experience into ERP and Integrations.
● Working as Principal Architect @Slalom LLC.
● Proud Community Member and MuleSoft Ambassador
Neeraj Kumar- Host NYC
Safe Harbor Statement
• Both the speaker and host are organizing this meet up in individual capacity only.
We are not representing our companies here.
• This presentation is strictly for learning purpose only. Organizer/Presenter do not
hold any responsibility that same solution will work for your business
• This presentation is not meant for any promotional activities.
● Senior Integration Consultant at Infosys
● MuleSoft Mentor & Mulesoft Certified Integration Architect
● 12 years of Integration Experience
● Why Cloud Hub 2.0
● Shared Space vs. Private Space
● Cloud Hub 2.0 Deployment
● Cloud Hub 2.0 Architecture
● Cloud Hub 1.0 and 2.0 Feature Comparision
● Live Demo
● Q & A
Why CloudHub 2.0
Deploy and run applications in containerized environment based on EKS
Provides a standardized isolation boundary by running each Mule instance and service as a
Provides for deployments across 12 regions globally.
Dynamic Scalable. Horizontal Scaling can be easily achieved by increasing number of
replica and Vertical Scaling can be easily achieved by increasing vCores size.
More granular vCores option. Maximum vCores can be allocated to per replica is 4 vCores.
Application can be deployed on Clustered mode. Minimum 2 replicas required for Clustering.
Supports features like Intelligent Healing, Zero-Downtime updates etc.
Support for the Rolling update and Recreate while application deployment.
Why CloudHub 2.0 Contd..
Anypoint Control Pane
Monitoring & Logs
MuleSoft Platform Services
• Fully managed by MuleSoft
• Lightweight containerization
• Granular resource allocation
• Enhanced security
CloudHub 2.0 features and its comparison with CloudHub 1.0 and RTF