1. Namrata Bafna
Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
A suitable & challenging position in an organization that draws
afford me the opportunity to grow with a sense of job satisfaction.
Articleship Training And Work Exposure
I have been associated with Shriam Financial Private Limited(located at Bikaner, Rajasthan) for first 6 months
of training up to August 2015 and Jinu Jain Company Secretaries (located at Delhi) for remaining period of
training and had work exposure in following fields :
S.NO Categorizations Details
1. Formation of Companies Formation of Public and Private
2. Conversion of Companies Conversion of Public Company into
Private company and vice versa
3. SEBI matters Bonus-issue, Right-issue, Buy-Back,
Acquisition and Takeover, Postal ballot
rules, various reporting formalities and
CS final Dec 2014 with exemption in 4
subjects out of 8 (Financial
management marks - 80)
June 2013 with All India Rank 36
June 2012 with All India Rank 33
( Accounts marks - 81 )
B.com From MGSU University (Bikaner) in
year 2014 with 70% marks
From CBSE Board in year 2011 with
88% marks (Maths optional subject)
From CBSE Board in year 2009 with
90% marks (98 Marks in social
Mobile No: 7877343290
Name: Namrata Bafna
Father’s Name: Mr Jatan Bafna
D.O.B: 28th April, 1993
Language: Hindi, English, Marwari
Marital Status: Single
Interest : Writing Articles, poems
: Reading Novels
: Listening music
: Event Management
Membership number: A44826
2. compliances, etc.
4. Company Law & Secretarial Compliances Compliance relating to the meetings of
Board of Directors, Shareholders,
• Filing of Annual returns with the
Ministry of Corporate Affairs and
related legal documentation.
• Maintenance of Minutes books,
Statutory registers and other support
• Compliances relating to Statutory
meeting and statutory report.
• Changing/alteration in the name of
• Changing the Authorised Capital and
paid up capital.
• Issue / allotment of shares and
• Transfer of Shares.
• Change of registered office within
the same city, from one city to another
and one state to another.
• Alteration of main object of the
Inclusion of new business in the
memorandum of the company.
• Appointment, rotation & Resignation
• Appointment of auditors and their
remuneration. • Inter corporate
investments and loans.
• Advising & Compliances related to
creation, satisfaction and registration
• Drafting of Director’s Report,
Corporate Governance Report, Annual
• Matters related to Investor
• Payment of dividend and related
• Change of management, take-over of
management and related due diligence
• Director Identification Number (DIN)
Compliance process as per DIN Rules
3. • Secretarial Compliance Audit
• Company and Secretarial law issues
relating to holding of meetings,
maintenance / filing of records,
returns, corporate governance, Buy
Back of securities, Take-over
regulations and Insider Regulations.
5. Annual filing Under Companies Act, 2013 All necessary documentations,
Compliances & Forms made & uploaded
by us related to annual filing.
6. Legal Drafting Drafting of all sorts of Agreements,
contracts, replay letters &
7. Securities Law matters Legal provisions and compliances under
SEBI, Secretarial Audit, Corporate
8. Project financing Project financing for multistory building
“The Grand Paradise” Bikaner, loan
amount 400 lacs, Project cost 15 crore.
9. Depository Participant Operations Working knowledge of depository
participant operations in “Shriam
Financial Pvt Ltd”
10. Working knowledge of Stock market depository and Back office operations.
Is Associate Member of Honourable Institute of Company Secretaries of India (w.e.f 02/05/2016),
Membership number: A44826
Have cleared NISM Depository Operation Certificate in April 2015 with 85%.
In Continuous learning in regard to latest exemption, notification and changes therein of Companies
Act, 2013 and related rules.
Have won various Debates and Extemporary Competition.
Have Won the title of Best Female Participant in Management Skill Orientation Programme (MSOP)
conducted by ICSI.
Have been awarded by CS B Renganathan (vice president-Corporate Affairs & group Company
Secretary-Edelweiss Capital Ltd) in session of “Mergers & Acquisition” in MSOP.
MS Word, Excel, Power point.
Familiar with the website of MCA, BSE, SEBI.
Area of Interest
4. To acquire Knowledge under FEMA, IPO, Competition law & matters relating to Amalgamations and
To be a charismatic leader.
Client handling and client dealing.
Dedication, Hard Working, Punctual.
Good Communication skills.
Energetic and Enthusiastic.