1. Engineer in Geology, Sedimentologist;
Mr. BENABDALLAH NACEUREDDINE
Block 35 n° 11, Meggarine, Touggourt, Ouargla.
: +213670102055. : +21329688658. : +21329688021.
E-Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date and birth-place: Mai 28th
, 1977, Touggourt.
Marital status: Married.
Qualification and Subject
2004: State Engineer in Geology, Option: Sedimentology. (The theme of memory:
Characterization, and Sedimentlogical study of BOUKHECHBA Ordovician reservoirs (N-W of Illizi
basin). HOUARI BOUMEDIENNE University of Sciences and Technology (Bab Ezzouar), Algeria.
Professional experiences & Trainings
F/ 09.2012 till now: “Unit manager” @ ENSP Surface logging (Well services national company / a
SONATRACH company), Algeria. (Advanced Geolog system @ Geolog training center, Italy).
F/ 11.2010 till 09.2012: “Data engineer” @ Weatherford SLS, Hassi Messaoud, Algeria.
F/ 06.2010 till 11.2010: “Trainee Data engineer” @ Weatherford SLS, Hassi Messaoud, Algeria.
F/ 06.2008 till 06.2010: “Senior Logging geologist” @ Weatherford SLS, Hassi Messaoud, Algeria.
F/ 02.2006 till 06.2008: “Junior Logging geologist” @ International logging (Ex: Datalog), Algeria.
(Basic and advanced mudlogging courses @ International logging training centre, Cairo, Egypt).
F/ 04.2004 to 09.2005: “Trainee Sedimentologist” @ SONATRACH, Exploration division (Direction:
Studies and Syntheses, Department: Analysis of basins, Boumerdes):
-Cores description, characterization of Ordovician reservoirs of BOUKHECHBA area.
-Stratigraphic and Tectono-Sedimentological Study of Paleozoic outcroppings of Tan-Elak-Telmas El-
M'ra area, Bordj Omar-Driss, Western Tassili.
02.2004: Geodynamic evolution study, setting up of Sedimentary deposits while going from the Pre-
Atlas, passing through the Saharan Atlas, until the Saharan platform, Boussaada area.
04.2003: Mesozoic depositional environments characterization, Boussaada area.
General technical knowledge’s & Oilfield experiences:
• Real time monitoring: Monitoring of well while drilling (Surface and sub-surface drilling data,
geological, mechanical, hydraulic and engineering parameters), under/over-balanced
formation/fluid column pressures gradient, and down-hole fluid analyses.
• Illustrate how the real-time and depth-based drilling and gas trends informations, can be interpreted
and evaluated, Show how gas ratio data is calculated, and illustrate how this data can, when used
correctly, gain an accurate profile of potential reservoirs.
• Incorporate sedimentological interpretations, petrophysical data and seismic attribute results into
• Responsible of installation, configuration and calibration of all drilling parameters sensors.
• Acquisition, analyses, interpretation, reporting of drilling & geological data and preparation of
drilling, geological and composite logs (Drill log, Gas log, Mud log, Strip log, and Pressure log).
• Establishment of several reports in geology, petroleum legislation, right holding situation,
exploration history, hydrocarbon potential and prospect of global petroliferous sedimentary basins.
• Interpretation of Wireline formation testing data (e.g. GR, Resistivity, Sonic, Spontaneous
potentiall log, Neutron, VSP, MDT, CBL-VDL ...).
Page 1 of 3 1
2. • Evaluate the sequence stratigraphy, confirming the formation tops using cuttings, gas and wireline
data. Core and sample recovery, lithological description and interpretation, hydrocarbon analysis
and correlation with offset wells, plotting of geological facies models. Evaluating detailed and
complex data for signs of oil/gas using various laboratory techniques.
• Making borehole deviation calculations to produce logs (MWD/LWD Signal), and reports with
adjusted data to true vertical depth (TVD). Providing notification and interpretive functions to
drilling supervisors, concerning drilling events, completion and DST procedures.
• Integration of geo-scientific data to conceptualize regional geological models, and identification of
plays with respect source-reservoir-seal towards generation-migration of hydrocarbons.
Clients and rigs:
SONATRACH, CEPSA, BHP, FCP, BP, STATOIL, WEATHERFORD, PIDC, PETROCANADA,
GAZ DE FRANCE, ENI, AGIP, OURHOUD.
• ENTP # 203, ENTP # 217, ENTP # 207, ENTP # 216, ENTP # 213, ENTP # 199, ENTP # 169 ….
• ENAFOR # 18, ENAFOR # 15, ENAFOR # 20, ENAFOR # 21, ENAFOR # 19, ENAFOR # 08,
ENAFOR # 13, ENAFOR # 44, ENAFOR # 41 ….
• NABORS # 288, NABORS # 779, NABORS # F28, NABORS # F27, NABORS # 283, NABORS # 284
• SAIPEM # 5859, SAIPEM # 5893, SAIPEM # 5832, SAIPEM # 5994 ….
• WFT#810, WFT#815, WFT#814;
• PVD#11, DMM#01, DMM#02 ….
Summary & Skills
Super teamwork, communication, multitasking & organizational skills.
Pursue company health, safety and environmental policies and regulations & predicting
dangerous situations, such as over-pressured formations. Identification of sick wells requiring work
Remarkable ability to synthesize and integrate technical data from different sources.
High level of competence in sedimentology and basins characterization, coal geology,
exploration planning, structural interpretation, field development planning.
Ability to plan, organize and carryout multi-facet exploration as per schedules.
In depth, understanding of application of geological data in mine planning, design and preparation
of feasibility reports & Mining plans.
In depth, knowledge of geo-engineering concepts and ability to integrate data & informations into
an exceptional interpretation.
Providing liaisons with member of different work groups, within multidisciplinary teams, for
smooth functioning in achieving organizational goal and objective.
◙ Arabic: Excellent, fluent speaking, reading and writing (Mother tongue);
◙ English: Enough good, speaking, reading and writing;
◙ French: Enough good, speaking, reading and writing.
Computer Skills & Software’s Knowledge:
Win-Word, Excel, Power point
Geofram, Geology office, Neurolog, Surfer, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
Page 2 of 3 2
3. Qlog, Wellwizard and ANAX (Datalog and International logging systems).
Geodesk (Geolog system)
Page 3 of 3 3