Muhammed Ghazanfer Hasan Madni
House No. 651A, Block G, Johar Town, LAHORE, PAKISTAN. Ph : 0336-4851748, 0345-4109449
Email : Ghazanfer.email@example.com
Seeking a Senior Management position in I.T. Department of a dynamic and vibrant organization with
opportunities to utilize my knowledge and experience with innovative skills for the growth of Organization
EXPERIENCE – TWENTY ONE YEARS
Currently, I am working as a Head of IT in Century Paper and Board Mills Ltd, the Largest Paper
and Board Mill of Pakistan and a part of Lakson Group of Companies.
I served almost Eighteen Years in Century Paper and Three years in Sunshine Cotton Mills Ltd.
Century Paper & Board Mills Ltd.(Lakson Group of Companies) 1997-toDate
During these Seventeen Years I worked on different positions such as Analyst Programmer, Sr. Developer and Database
Administrator, Deputy Manager I.T. and ERP, Manager IT and Head of IT.
Head of I.T. (01-July-2013 ToDate)
1. Provide strategic leadership, vision, and management to the IT department.
2. Formulate, Implement and Ensure the compliance of IT Policy and IT Security Policy at all
3. Ensuring the IT System Security from Internal and External threats.
4. Developing Strategies for optimization of IT System.
5. Manage IT Resources and their Utilization in a best possible way.
6. Planning and Budgeting IT for the prospective needs of the organization.
7. Maintain the Hardware and Software Licenses (HP, Oracle, Microsoft, Red Hat, EMC,
Juniper Firewall and PANDA gateDefender & Antivirus) through their Local Partners,
Negotiate with Vendors in the best interest of the Company
8. Manage Purchasing of Hardware / Software through Purchase Department. Negociate Prices
of Equipments (Servers + Printers + Multimedias + Desktops + Laptops etc)
9. Serve as primary contact with outside Vendors in the generation of SLAs, Contracts and
other major vendor interactions, Systems Operations and Maintenance.
10. Managing and Monitoring all issues related to Networking, Software, Automation and System
11. Migration, Implementation and Up-gradation of Oracle ERP from HP-UX to Linux
OS during the year 2013-14. (Note:- I was also the part of Oracle EBS implementation
Activity in 2007-09)
12. Manage ERP Connectivity and Availability at all the locations of Century Paper
across the country ( Mills + Lahore Office + Karachi Office ).
I have worked in SAP Environment too. Installed and used SAP application with Oracle DB.
I have also joined an implementation Process in a reputable organization.
13. Managing Servers of HP-UX / RED HAT Linux and their Administration.
14. Managing and Administering the RAC based Oracle Database 11g R2.
15. Managing the Oracle EBS Application R12.1.3.
16. Patch Implementation and version upgrade on LIVE Servers.
17. Manage Oracle ERP R12 Technical Activities (including smooth running of the system,
Backup on Tape Library and Backup on Hard Disk Drive, Cloning and Fine Tuning of ERP
Servers and Databases )
18. Develop, review, and certify all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans
Email Server Administration
19. Installed, Configured and Administration of Email Server. I used Postfix Sednmail
and Dovecot Tools in Linux CentOS 6.5 64 bit. This email Server can Send / Receive
emails not within the Organization but also the Outside World. A large amount has
been saved in terms of money because I used only free tools for Email Solution.
If we use Microsoft Exchange then we have to pay Rs. Three Million in just Licensing
and Software Purchasing and Rs. One Million for Servers.
20. A new software for Weighing Scale Bridge has been developed by me. This software
application is developed in Java and Oracle 11g R2 has been used as Database.
21. Oversee the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to
existing computer systems and software packages.
22. Manage and Administrator Juniper Firewall and Cisco Routers for controlling outside traffic.
23. Manage Active Directory Domain Windows Server 2012 and Server 2008 , ISA Server TMG,
Win SUS and PANDA Anti Virus Servers.
24. Manage and Administer Handscan HP 3000 and Card Swipe Attendance Machines and
System for Employees.
25. Manage all Web Based Application’s Servers (Quality Management and ISO docs Server).
26. Manage and Administer all DVR, Cameras and IP Cameras Software and Hardware.
27. Plant Automation – (CNC Grinding Machine, Siemens Simatic, Emerson iBoiler , Accurays,
QCS and DCS control Systems for Power house , Boiler, Paper Machines and Corrugated
28. Manage Video Conferecing and IP Phone connectivity.
29. Manage Mobile Phone SIMs (UFone and ZONG) provided to Employees .
30. Manage and Control a Network of more than 500 Computers, Printers , Scanners, Plotters,
Multimedia Projectors, Cisco Switches , Linksys WiFi Routers, SAN Switches and EMC &
HP Storages .
31. Month End Data Extraction through SQL Quereis for MIS Department (Management
32. Maintain the Hardware Inventory List.
Manager I.T. (01-July-2012 To 30-Jun-2013)
I worked as IT Manager for one year and duties were almost the same as I have
mentioned in IT Head.
Deputy Manager I.T. (01-July-2007 To 30-Jun-2012)
Manage and monitor all daily on going IT and Networks operations.
Establish operational procedures for office automation and integration.
Provide IT and Network support.
Establish procedures for data security that protects the information assets from unauthorized
access and usage as well as accidental modification, disclosure or destruction.
Control all aspects of data storage and security and provides for a data security, disaster recovery
Keep informed on state-of-the-art technology required to support the departments on an ongoing
Prepare and implement the IT Policy including Security Policy.
Prepare and plan the budget for IT Dept.
Train the IT resources for future Leadership.
ERP Exposure – (Technical & DBA-Oracle EBS R12) as a Project Team Member
Administration Tasks of e-Business Suite (Application and Database)
Oracle Application and Database Cloning
Making database backups and performing recovery when necessary
Proactively monitoring the database and knowledge of Monitoring Tool (Toad 9.0)
Patch Analysis and Patch Application for e-Business Suite and Database
Running of Necessary Scripts for data Evaluation, Reconciliation and Costing etc.
Raising, Monitoring and Implement Service Requests on My Oracle Support(Metalink) Account.
Personalization of e-Business Forms
Troubleshoot Technical problems regarding database
ERP Exposure – (Development – Oracle EBS R12) as a Developer
Developed more than 100 Different reports of Oracle e-Business Suite Modules.
(Using Oracle Report Builder 10g, XML Publisher, Oracle Discoverer)
Reports developed in following Modules of Oracle ERP.
Oracle Financial (Accounts Payables , Accounts Receivables, General Ledger )
Enterprise Asset Management (eAM),
Supply Chain Management
Oracle Process Manufacturing OPM (Production, Discrete Production, Quality)
Sr. Developer & Analyst Programmer
I analyzed and developed different software and Web Sites and Web Based Application.
Inventory, Accounts & General Ledger with Payroll System
Attendance & Payroll Management System + Web Site.
Sales and Marketing Management System.
Box Making & Dispatch System.
Power House Preventive Maintenance Management System.
ISO-9001:2000 Quality Management Documentation Web Site.
HR Documentation and Personnel Management Web Site.
ISO-14001 Environmental Documentation Web Site.
Machines Data and Maintenance Management System
(Web Based Reporting - Including Drawings + Maintenance Videos + Pictures )
Above mentioned Software are developed in Oracle, HTML, Visual Basic, Visual Fox and Java & JSP.
Sunshine Cotton Mills Ltd. (30km, Lhr-Sheikhupura Road) 1994 – 1997
During these Three Years I worked as Analyst Programmer and Computer Supervisor.
Windows Server 2008, Exchange Server 2005, Trendmicro Officescan and ISA Server 2003.
HP-UX and Linux Server Administration.
Oracle 11g, Java, Oracle Forms/Reports 10g, Visual Fox & FoxPro, MS Access and BEA Web Server.
JSP (Java Server Pages), HTML, Web Development.
Oracle XML Publisher, Business Intelligence, Oracle Discoverer.
Advanced XML Publisher Techniques.
1997–1999 MCS – Master of Computer Sciences
National College of Computer Science Lahore.
1993–1994 MIS (One Year PGD in Management Information System)
University of the Punjab.
1988–1990 Graduation (Mathematics, Statistics)
Govt. College Lahore.
1986–1988 Intermediate (Mathematics, Statistics)
Govt. College Lahore.
1986 Metric (Science)
Govt. Muslim High School Lahore Cantt
Nov-2013-Dec2013 Red Hat Enterprise Linux Administration
Oct 2010 Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC) Admin 10g
April 2008 Oracle Reports Development 10g
Feb 2008 Oracle 10g DBA (Admin-I)
Feb 2008 Oracle 10g DBA (Admin-II)
April 2001 JAVA, Oracle 8i, Java & JDBC, JSP
Pakistan Institute of Management Lahore.
Father Name : Muhammed Zaheer-UL-Hasan Madni
Date of Birth : 04 October, 1970.
Jogging, Books Reading, Net Surfing, Movies & Indoor Games.
Offenbar haben Sie einen Ad-Blocker installiert. Wenn Sie SlideShare auf die Whitelist für Ihren Werbeblocker setzen, helfen Sie unserer Gemeinschaft von Inhaltserstellern.
Sie hassen Werbung?
Wir haben unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen aktualisiert.
Wir haben unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen aktualisiert, um den neuen globalen Regeln zum Thema Datenschutzbestimmungen gerecht zu werden und dir einen Einblick in die begrenzten Möglichkeiten zu geben, wie wir deine Daten nutzen.
Die Einzelheiten findest du unten. Indem du sie akzeptierst, erklärst du dich mit den aktualisierten Datenschutzbestimmungen einverstanden.