1. Mustafa Kamal Abdel Mottleb
22 Masaken Re'aaset Elgomhorya st, Dar Elsalam, Cairo
Mobile: (002) 01123255467 ــــ01152432614
I’m currently working as a Banker (B) for (Four) years in Banque Du Caire, and I believe that
from the Career Management point of view, a man should always make a sufficient balance
between the career stability and being in the comfort zone, and the career challenges with
time-to-time seeking the place where he can always utilize his continuous developing set of
skills and experiences he has been building before.
• B.Sc. Accounting, Faculty of Commerce, Cairo University, 2008.
• Preparing Post graduate studies – Banking studies diploma.
• Arabic: Native language.
• English: Very good of both written and spoken
•Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 07 (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Project)
•Excellent knowledge of Internet.
•1Ability to work under pressure
•1Eagerness to learn
•1Negotiation and organization skills
Courses and Trainings
• Uniform Rules for Demand Guarantees (URDG 758) 2010 Revision Including Model
Forms, and comparing between (URDG 758) and (URDG 458) by International
Chamber Institute (ICC) sponsored by Federation of Egyptian Banks (FEB)
• Introduction in money laundering sponsored by Egyptian Banking Institute (EBI)
• Introduction to Basel II, Basel III sponsored by Egyptian Banking Institute (EBI)
• Retail Banking in Banque Du Caire.
• Operation Risk in Banque Du Caire
• Graduate Resource Program (GRP) sponsored by Future Generation Foundation (FGF)
oComputerized Accounting ( Peachtree 07) provided by (Intellect)
2. General Ledger
•Basic Business Skills Acquisition (BBSA) sponsored by (FGF) which include:
o Developed English Language provided by (Berlitz).
o Communication skills training provided by Dale Carnegie training
o Acquired basic business skills including: Marketing, Sales, Banking, Accounting
o Business correspondence and Report writing sponsored by (PMEC)
• Change Management course at Zedny center, included; Stress Management, Self Confidence
and Negative Emotions
• Enhanced Computer Skills provided by Westwood Misr.
• Pre-intermediate Business English course (3 levels) sponsored by (New Horizon)
• Program sponsored by the Information Technology Institute “ITI” included:
o Communications Skills. (12 Hrs.)
o Presentation Skills. (24 Hrs.)
o Time & Stress Management (12 Hrs.) Provided by (PMEC)
• Have an ICDL certificate from Synergy training center
• Communication skills course at Cairo university hold by ( STEP)
February 2011 – Till Now
"Banque Du Caire”
Job title: Banker (B) – Foreign and Local Letters of Guarantee
September 2009 – January 2011
"The United Bank"
Job title: Banker (C) Call centre agent
May 09 - September 09
Job title: Recruiter specialist, Accountant
May 2007 - Dec 2008
"House Egyptian Expertise for Accounting & Auditing"
Job title: Accountant and Internal Auditor.
Active member in Logistics Committee, SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers), Faculty of
Reading books, playing football and chess
Date of birth: 07/06/1987
Military service: Exempted
References are available upon request