1. Curriculum vitae
Job Title: Accountant
Email Address: email@example.com
Mobile Phone: +966.502205396
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Gender : Male
Nationality : India
Visa Status : Residency Visa (Transferable)
Marital Status : Married
Driving License : Issued from Saudi Arabia
• Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel & Power Point)
• Worked on ORACLE (Focus) accounting software (Motorola)
• Worked on SAP, SQL & Site Handler billing software (Ericsson)
• Worked on SCALA Accounting software (Ericsson)
• Familiar with SAP software
• Upload and download expenses through internal application.
• Prepare accurate financial statements
• Compile and analyze financial data to generate reports
• Implement and monitor new accounting practices
• Review and upgrade existing systems to improve efficiency
• Evaluate and communicate financial information
• Analyze and resolve accounting issues
• Control and report on expenditure
• Work cooperatively with the team to achieve objectives
• Collaborate with regulators and external auditors
• Supervise daily accounting operations
• Keep up to date with current issues and changes in company regulations
• Ensure strict adherence to regulations, procedures and practices
I am a hardworking, organized accounting professional experienced looking for a long
term opportunity with a growing company in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in the
accounting department and that would be advantageous to both employer an myself.
2. Accountant at Ericsson AB (Re-Joined):
May 2013 to March 31st
• Responsible for Mobily project, creation of Performa and Commercial billing as per
site order and site ID end to end with attachments of supporting documents through
Ericsson applications SQL & Site Handler. End to end process.
• Maintain record of account receivables
• Update billing Plan verify sites, matching the value and quantities as per LOI contract
• Responsible for submission of invoices to Mobily through iSupplier Mobily application
• Reconciliation of invoices and worked on closing out pending invoices.
• Coordinate with internal departments for any discrepancies in the invoice cost value
• Day to day activities updates and generate weekly report sent to the line manager.
AP Senior Accountant at Nokia Siemens & Networks:
May 2011 – April 2013
• Employment was transferred to Nokia Siemens Networks as a result of selling all GSM
projects (Mobily, Zain & Atheeb) from Motorola to Nokia Siemens Networks,
participated in transition work and completed all accounting entries transferred to Nokia
Siemens's books, transition work have been completed from May 2011 to May 2012, for
Motorola Arabia Inc.
AP Senior Accountant at Motorola Arabia Inc. :
June 2008 - April 2011
• Accounts work from day to day up to finalization.
• Assist to Manager in preparing financial reports (B/S, Income Statement, Cash flow on
• Assist with development of annual operating budget
• Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information.
• Preparation of customers aging report and follows.
• Booking customer and suppliers invoices in the system by verifying documents.
• Process online payments for all suppliers and service providers as per aging.
• Preparation of monthly accrual report for outstanding invoices.
• Control petty cash fund and disbursements.
• Monthly bank reconciliation, correspondence and dealing with bank
• Payment confirmations send to vendors.
• Coordination with operations, logistics and procurement on invoices/PO related issues.
• Meeting and communicates with customers and suppliers.
• Assist to manager in financial analyzing and preparing budget.
• Monitor revenues, cost, expenses, payroll and other related entries.
• Assist in preparation of MIS, fund requirement and allocation report.
• Process withholding tax for non-resident vendors.
• Review accounts receivable and payable transaction.
• Coordinate and support to internal and external auditors in completing audits.
3. Accountant at Ericsson AB (BSA):
May 2005 – April 2008
•Responsible for booking of suppliers invoices in the system as per their account code.
•Responsible for suppliers payment,
•Reconciliation of invoicing with the supplier & coordinate with them.
•Prepared Petty Cash Vouchers, Expense Claim, and Statements & Reports as required.
•Preparing of Purchase request.
•Prepare monthly statements, update monthly OT summary.
•Complete task as per finance manager for the audit selection items
•Interface with procurement & logistics department relating invoices issue if any.
•Bank transaction (Deposits and withdraw of checks and payment to supplier)
•Responsible for office records with systematic filing in the standard Eridoc system.
•Other duties as assigned by finance manager.
Accountant at Saudi Auto & Transport Co:
May 1993 - April 2005
•Maintained daily Cash Book to record sales & purchases,
•General ledger, supplier and customer ledger also general Ledger posting
•Prepared monthly Income statement, Accounts Payables & Receivables, Trial Balance
& Balance Sheet.
•Invoicing in system / maintain petty cash disbursements
•Prepared daily Income & Expenditure and their statement report when required.
•Performed Banking Check & Cash functions, Bank Reconciliation
•Also performs other related work.