1. CURRICULUM VITAE
Name : MOHAMMED ISHAQ
Qualification : Diploma in Civil engineering (1995)
Affiliation : state Board of technical education & training.
T.G.L.G polytechnic ADONI hyderbad-518641
Date of birth : 1-6-1970
Mobile : 91-9642826172
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
CAREER GOAL :
My career goal is to achieve professional excellence through a process of learning in combination with an
experience of 13 years. I wish to contribute conceptual and technical skills to organization and derive a
sense of accomplishment in my endeavor's.
JOB TITLE: CIVIL INSPECTOR (JUN 2007- JUN 2010)
KHATIB & ALAMI-AS A CONSULTANT- JEDDAH
Checking the excavation of sewer line.
Checking the pipe, with: air & water test.
Checking the back filling & sub-base test.
checking the short piece & grouting.
2. Checking the manhole finishing, poly supplied & GRP.
Benching, lining, lamination & coating.
Checking the base course & wiring course.
JOB TITLE: CIVIL INSPECTOR (DEC 2000-AUG 2006)
AL FAWAZANI EST - JEDDAH
Get the material approval from the client by submitting the materials.
Placement of orders to suppliers in co-ordination with contracts department to ensure availability of
material on time for execution at site.
Set standards providing greater efficiency to ensure planning, estimating & construction is
maintained though out the facilities, monitored & develop.
Checked worked progress of all construction against set standards develops their work methods
through daily site checking.
Daily put the labor for engaged their work & also involve in lap work like slump test, cube test etc...
Calculate the quantities of various items of the building & prepare the bills.
1. Identified construction problems through constant monitoring planned organized, implement,
controlled & directed the planning.
2. Calculating the requirements of materials for the quantities, fire rated steel & wooden doors
etc...& recording in measurement books.
JOB TITLE: CIVIL INSPECTOR (JAN 1996-OCT 2000)
ABU-AL-ENAIN & JASTSNIAH - JEDDAH
Responsible for planning, organizing, controlling & directing the construction activities.
3. Responsible for handling GRP pipes & fitting, reinforced cement concrete pipes & ductile iron
pipes & fitting.
Responsible for taking invert levels, ground levels & foundation layout by using theodolite.
Responsible for pipe lying according to the slopes, pipe bedding concrete encasement.
Responsible for taking out quantities of excavation, back filling & pipe lying.
Responsible for all kinds of civil & structural works.
Responsible for reinforcement structure & presentation of site requirement materials.
Responsible for sewage pipe connection & mechanical trench pipes, testing & inspection along
with client engineer & recording measurements.
1. Team leadership: lead team of 50 people & first level supervisor on site; utilize the staff to get
the maximum output.
2. Organizer: given work to men who are the best fitting to do it, within frame work of
programmed rules, policies & procedures.
3. Controlling: checked & evaluation progress to completion of all works against standards,
maintain safe application & working.
4. Directing: influenced men to work efficiently, instruction in such a way that they obeyed.
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Islam
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Arabic.
Address : H .No: 10-5-142, Ahmed Nagar, Masab Tank,
Hyderabad-28, Andhra Pradesh, India