1. MOHAMMED AIZAZ
Telephone: +971 54 311 9892
Dubai – United Arab Emirates
To work in as Senior Accounts Associate/ Accounts Receivables in a well-reputed
and dynamic organization that has the potential to unearth individual excellence.
• 3.2 years’ solid experience in Accounts Associate and Accounts Receivables in
• Hold a Master of Business Administration in Finance & Bachelor of Business
• Proven Technical Communicator with expertise in Accounting.
• A highly efficient planner & organizer with a keen eye for finding the simpler,
quicker and more efficient way of doing things & recognize potential opportunities
/ infrastructure necessary to facilitate growth.
• Have excellent communication, convincing, negotiation, influencing &
• Demonstrated ability to gain customer trust and provide exceptional follow-up,
leading to increased repeat and referral business.
• Skilful in diagnosing, understanding & handling customers/ client’s needs or
wants and resolving their issues with ease.
• Can handle multiple tasks effectively & very much flexible with time.
Worked in First American India Private Limited- Bangalore (India)
Position: Accounts Receivable
Duration: November 2011- August 2012
• Handling one business unit accounts receivable.
• Nature of work is to maintain and analysing the list of checks, payment and
invoices that they are issued over the period.
• Postings, Applying cheques to database through oracle.
• Meeting customers face to face and holding sales discussions with them.
2. • Processing the cheques received with remittance from customers and ensures
that payments are processed on time and avoid aging of the same.
• Preparing cheque request for over payment or duplicate payment.
• Preparing special cases invoices to GL accounts.
• Preparing reconciliation report at the end of every shift.
• Performing, reviewing and uploading the reconciliation into the BA share folder.
• Preparation of aging reports.
• Daily refunds through SAP (DASC).
• Month end management reports.
• Identifying the incorrect accounts and investigate the reason for misapplied and
posting payments to correct accounts.
• Clearing the unapplied cash on time.
• Involving in quality checking on daily or weekly basis to find out the internal
Company: EXL (OPI) Financial Services PVT LTD- Bangalore (India)
Position: Senior Accounts Associate
Duration: May 2014 to Sep 2016
• Cash Application
• A/R reconciliation(A/R- Account Receivable)
• Bill Maintenance
• Responsible for Handling (U.S DASC (DALAS Accounting Service Centre Mail Box )
• Bad debts
• AR Reporting
• Key bank Adjustment
• Check Return Notice
• Missing Payments
• Settlement Country
• QC/QA for the process
Key Competencies and Skills:
• High level computer skills including MS-Word.
• Knowledge of how to manage customers with greatest of care.
• Ability to lead large, complex cross-functional accounting initiatives.
3. • Detail oriented and analytical with solid organizational skills.
• Able to manage all aspects of sales to prospective and current customers,
including providing highly technical and administrative product information.
• Ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people.
• Learning from my constructive criticisms.
• Comfortable working with all personality types.
• Extremely reliable, considerate, and organized.
• Strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
Areas of Expertise:
• Maximising opportunities
• Customer Satisfaction
• Customer follow up
• Relationship building
• Received best performance award for the month of February 2012.
EXL Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
• Received Team Work Certificate for the closing year from the client (KPMG).
• Received going the extra mile award for the month of January 2015.
• Received best team award for the 3rd quarter 2015.
• Received best year of the employee award for 2015.
• Received SME (Encore Award) for the month of July 2016 from the Client (KPMG)
Al-Ameen Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore- India 2012-2014
MBA (Finance/Marketing& HRM)
T-John College (Bangalore University- India) 2008-2011
Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance)
Date of birth: 04-04-1989
Visa status: Long term Visit Visa