1. CURRICULUM VITAE
Mob: (965) 55604010 (Call, sms, whatsapp)
To obtain a senior Finance management position in a reputed firm by contributing my meticulous and
extensive experience in all aspects of accounting and financial management.I would like to contribute
my 11+ years of financial operational experience and international exposure to collaborate it with a
team to accomplish company’s business profitability.
Core Competencies Include:
Financial Management Financial Modeling Financial Consolidation
Accounting Management Budgeting & Forecasting Technology Integration
Cash Management Cost Reduction F&B
Revenue Assurance Reporting & Analysis Audit & Verification
• Managed complex accounting tasks efficiently
• Changed inefficient work processes into productive ones and introduced automation through
software (Microsoft Dynamics-GP, Dynamics-AX, Peachtree, Quick books, Tally, SMACC)
• Trained and deployed junior accountants to other sites/branches.
• Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Orient Holding Company KSCC – Kuwait October 15, 2014 – Present
Assist Group General Manager with the financial operations in all areas of real estate investment, stock
investment, general accounting, accounts payables, accounts receivables. Be a part of periodic audits
and ensure compliance with established policies, regulations, and procedures.
• Consolidation of Group Companies Accounts
• Investment Portfolios for multiple subsidiaries & associates
• Follow up Banks & financial institutions for different type of facilities as per Islamic Shariah Law
• Sell & Lease Pack Investment Portfolio Management
• Managing subsidiaries / associates accounting & finance operation
• Managing Cash Flow for the group (associates / associates)
• Periodically internal & external audits engagement with holding company & subsidiary /
• Finalization of MIS Reports on monthly basis and representing to the board members with
• Acting as bridge between group management & associate management for funds requirement and
necessary capital expenditure restructuring
2. • Arrangement of funds requirement for major associate (an educational project) liaison with banks
• Involve in preparing budgeting / cash flow projection for Associate (Education Sector)
Mobilink for Telecommunication KSCC – Kuwait September 1, 2008 – October 14,
Head of Management Accounts
Assist Chief Financial Officer with the Division's financial operations in all areas of general
accounting, accounts payables, accounts receivables, and payroll, as well as all administrative and
treasury functions. Be a part of periodic audits and ensure compliance with established policies,
regulations, and procedures.
• Consolidation of Group Companies Accounts
• Maintain a comprehensive & affective system of Revenue Assurance (RA) controls and recording
mechanisms, making full use of the available resources.
• Analyze the accuracy of the information, data processed, identify issues and take corrective
actions to resolve problems.
• Credit &financial analysis of Management control over Revenue assurance and financial
• Financial Modeling
• Prepare cash flow and income statement forecasts
• Coordinates and oversees all Day-to-day/Monthly accounting functions including A/P & A/R
• Monitors correct posting of data to accounts and verifies transactions where discrepancies in the
transactions have been noted, reviews reconciliations of accounting records.
• Finalization of monthly accounts, Variance Analysis, Monitoring and controlling the LC's & LG's,
Accounts Receivable and Payables.
• Ensure accurate and timely recording of all fixed assets transactions including acquisition, register,
transfer, depreciation, disposal and verification, monitor the fixed assets master records and ensure
accuracy of the asset.
• Monitor bank transactions and perform bank reconciliation on a regular basis between the general
ledger’s bank accounts and the bank statement received on a regular basis.
• Prepares accurate financial reports to the management (directly reporting to Chief Financial
• Preparation, maintenance, and presentation of all financial data internally or externally.
• Design computerized systems to maximize productivity and both accounting and reporting
• Manage the preparation of all financial data required by external auditing firms.
• Reviewing financial data as Trial Balance, Income Statement & Balance Sheet to coordinate with
the company auditors by end of each month.
• Supervising accounting records for Food & Beverage associate
Power Solution Industries – Riyadh, KSA January 5, 2003 – April 30, 2008
Group Senior Accountant
• Prepare, review and analyze financial statements
• Write and present reports
• Measure all financial operations including financial statements, expenses and requests
• Control and Co-ordination of monthly/yearly review with accountants.
• Revenue recognition for various projects on a monthly basis.
• Ensuring accurate financial and accounting records are maintained, in accordance with set
3. • Managing client relationships with banks for the smooth functioning of day to day accounting
• Meet with clients on a regular basis to discuss processes, accounts and financial statements
• Manage and train staff for various accounting tasks
• Investigate and reconcile discrepancies when they occur
• Comply with policies, procedures and standards at all times
• Ensuring sufficient funds are available to meet agreed commitments by effectively managing
• Close liaison with relative department heads in order to ensure that all costs are within the budget
and forecast constraints.
Artweavers – Pakistan February, 2001 – Nov, 2002
• Processed accounts payable entries
• Assisted other team members of accounting department when required
• Assisted and reviewed various accounts, corrected any errors
• Generated P & L reports and balance sheets
• Complied with policies, procedures and standards
• Worked under the guidance of different business managers across different departments
Kaizen Construction Co. Ltd. – Pakistan June, 1999 – Jan, 2001
• Managed payroll records, A/R, A/P and prepared monthly analytical reports.
• Monthly reconciliation of Bank statements.
• Preparation of payroll a/c and relative reconciliations.
• Initiate improvements or revisions in accounting systems or its procedures.
• Preparing a variety of complex financial reports including monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
2003 – ICMA-Part Qualified (ICMAP, Pakistan) Cost & Management Accountancy
2002 – MBA Finance (Punjab University, Pakistan) Masters of Business Administration
1999 – B.Com (Punjab University, Pakistan) Bachelor of Commerce
2000 – Diploma in Computers 06 Months
Computer & IT Skills
Computer: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access;
IT / ERP: MS-Great Plains, AX, Tally, SMACC, QuickBooks, Peachtree Accounting
Languages: Fluent in English & Moderate in Arabic (Can Read / Write & Speak)
Nationality : Pakistani Date of Birth : Feb 1, 1976
Marital Status : Married Passport No : CP1849992
Visa Status : Article 18 (Transferable)
4. Professional References (All Approachable)
Corporate General Manager, Mobilink Telecommunication Co KSCC
Contact #: (965) 97674744 / 51115190
Athar M. Syed
IT Manager, Mobilink Telecommunication Co KSCC
Contact #: (965) 66262001
Admin & Finance Manager, Power Solution Industries, Riyadh, KSA.
Contact #: (966) 559903535
Abdul Razaq Yousaf (Elder brother)
Finance Manager, STARC, Al-Khobar, KSA.
Contact #: (966) 500347280