SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere Nutzervereinbarung und die Datenschutzrichtlinie.
SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie und die Nutzervereinbarung.
Mohammad Al – Jarrah
Address: Dubai Investment Park, Dubai
Date of birth: 04.03.1985
Languages: Arabic, English
I'm looking forward to work as a member of team in company which will allow me to show all
my qualities. I consider myself a highly motivated person who always looking forward and
person who have a great desire to learn and develop in all aspects. Working in a busy
environment I something I like and something which always push me to give all my best in every
moment. I have extended knowledge of English and France language. I have extended
knowledge of computer skills for all Microsoft office program.
B.A., Translation 2003 –2008
Al-Bait University Mafraq, Jordan
• TOFFEL preparation course (2008)
Al Yarmouk University
• Computer course, Topics covered: DOS,MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel,
PowerPoint and Internet.
Comp bases institute.
• Communication skills and body language course.
Given By USAID Jordan.
Park Rotana& Park Arjaan
Abu Dhabi UAE
Customer Service ( Feb 2012 till present)
• Check in: welcoming the guest ,follow up procedures, assign the rooms for arrivals,
confirm the method of payment, take a deposit, explain the hotel outlet
• Check out: handle the guest balance, asking guest to fill the comment about the service,
follow up with guest if need any help regards transfer, flight ticket, a reservation at other
• Cashier : handle the guest balance
• Handling Guests complains and assure its been solved in a way make them satisfied
Students Supervisor At International School Of Chouiefat and in charge of
A Supervisor is responsible of:
• Enter all students’ lateness and absences before the end of the first period
• Ensure that the operator calls parents of absent / late students before the end of the first
period. All parents’ replies must be recorded in the students file.
• Make sure everyone is in class, and that classes run smoothly.
• Intercept all students who arrive late and check their excuses and record them
• Enter students’ offenses into the system on a daily basis
• Notice disruptive students, remove them from the class if need be and inform the director
• Solve simple problems (such as talking in class, no homework) on the same day.
• Set a daily meeting with the director, AQC and SLC to discuss the day’s offences &
disciplinary issues. Immediate action plan needs to be taken.
• Check the entries of the day in comparison with what is on the discipline sheets
• End of the day: make sure all students leave classrooms. Be sure that the students’ line up
for buses and check the safety of students during transportation
• Bus attendance sheets: Ensure that all students are in the right buses and those students
on afternoon detentions or registered for activities do not leave the campus
• Teachers / staff Infractions: (Report and record the teacher infractions)
Other Important Issues:
• Being in the corridors between consecutive periods to support class discipline prefects
• Being in the playground the entire time of the breaks
• Checking classroom cleanliness at various times of the day
Conducting a daily school tour to check and report the following:
1. Maintenance issues (daily signed check list to be given to the OM)
2. Safety and security issues around the campus
Participate in a formal weekly meeting with the Director and senior management.
Extra- Curricular Activities Coordinator:
In the SABIS® Educational System, a great deal of importance is given to extra-curricular
activities. Students are encouraged to develop talents, interests, hobbies, skills and techniques
through participation in physical, academic, scientific and artistic pursuits. Extra-curricular
activities round-out students' education; they also complement and facilitate students' academic
studies. While providing ways to socialize, relax, have fun and become refreshed, extra-
curricular activities keep students physically fit, increase their energy and their stamina, develop
their interests and promote mental agility.
Students may participate in a wide range of activities including, swimming, tennis, table-tennis,
volleyball, football, volleyball, softball, gymnastics, folk dancing, ballet, painting, etc. and they
may take lessons in, for example, piano and guitar.
As activity coordinator:
• Preparing letter to be sent to the students parents for registration.
• Set groups as age range.
• Make sure that all activates running smoothly and the instructors all present.
• Check with other supervisors and assistant the attendance of the students and make sure
all the present students joined their sessions.
• End of activates make sure that students left the campus either with the parents or with
Have a valid UAE driving license and car.
Authorized from KHDA to work in school.
Arabic, mother language.
English, excellent in reading, writing and speaking.
French, good in all.