SALMIYA – KUWAIT
Phone + 965-51107009 • E-mail email@example.com
MOHAMED MAHMOUD IBRAHEM
Over 10 years of rich experience in Costing, Finance and Accounts. Have gained sound experience in
MIS Reporting. Working capital & asset management. Extensive experience in the Costing, Cost
Control, Budgeting, MIS, Store & Material accounting. Possess extensive experience in reviewing
internal systems/ procedures and extending remedial measures/ suggestions for improvements.
Proficient in maintaining documentation. Excellent Sundry Debtors & Sundry Creditors Management.
Have leadership experience resulting in better financial performance and enhanced systems for higher
performance of the team. Passionate in achieving consistent and continuous value addition to the
organization. At ease in stressful situations with a single minded focus in achieving organization
Seeking to play creative and dynamic senior role in challenging position, where my professional,
personal qualifications, and 10 years of extensive finance experience can add Value.
FULL TIME WORK EXPERIENCE
Jan. 2009–Till Date Arabian beverage Co.
Company Profile: One of the leading Food & Beverage Manufacturing companies in GCC.
● Costing – being responsible for all cost related sheets such:
A) Product cost using processing costing in order to arrive cost of goods manufactured.
B) Manufacturing overhead analysis.
C) Variance analysis report monitoring and showing the variance between standard and actual cost and all
D) Direct material costing update, also forecasted cost considering expected future prices of material in order
to forecast gross profitability.
● Purchasing and inventory oversight:
A) Review & Participate in preparing the monthly purchase plan, in order to achieve optimum purchase items
(Fast moving, Higher profitability, & Urgency),
B) Responsible for inventory control and inventory to cash cycle.
C) In charge of monitoring and oversight the periodic inventory physical count process.
Mohamed Ibrahim Page 2
● Responsible for handling company’s budget (Revenue & Expenses):
A) Discussing each business unit expenses (operating & Capex) to reach a realistic plan in guidance of company
B) Gathering all data from all company divisions and submit the consolidated budget for top management
C) Following it up on a quarterly basis and submit the variance report to the each department head.
D) Seek approval from management for any revised budgeted.
● Financial reports:
A) Present consolidated financial statements for the group and its Local & Foreign subsidiaries to the
B) Working with IT department (Oracle/JDE) in order to enhance financial reports from the system related to
1) Budgets (Actual VS Remaining).
2) Costing reports.
3) Selling & G&A expenses reports.
4) Financial statements.
C) Responsible for integrity report from the system assuring the compatibility of all sub-modules with GL
D) Responsible for project of integration our subsidiaries with head office on the ERP.
E) Assisting in Oracle/JDE implementation
F) Presenting an analysis report at end of each month showing the reason behind changing of gross profit-
COGS, change in working capital, as well as basic ratios such as Liquidity, debt to equity and
G) In charge of dealing with external auditors to achieve the yearly financial statement.
H) Familiar with IFRS.
June 2005–2009 Project developments real states Co.
Deputy Chief Accountant
Company profile: Specialized in Hotel & furnished apartments services
• In charge of Book keeping review, approval & posting process.
• Monitoring monthly closing reports such as Bank Reconciliation & all monthly closing entries.
• Preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual financial Reports.
• Preparing the year end Financial Statements Trail Balance, profit & Loss.
Mohamed Ibrahim Page 3
• Analysis for all of Accounts.
• Receivable & Payable reconciliation review and seeking required balances confirmation.
• Preparing yearly budget & yearly cash flow.
• Preparing Investment Analysis.
• Preparing the monthly, quarterly and yearly analysis for the Financial Statements comparing with the
• Coordination with external auditors.
• Preparing other required reports by the top management.
September 2003 - January 2005 Uni Lever Company (Lipton)
• In charge of the Company’s Book Keeping.
• Receivable & Payable.
• Bank Reconciliation.
• Follow up the inventory.
• Cash Box.
• In charge of the Company’s analytical expenses book.
• Check of the treasury activity.
• Assistant in the preparation of Trial Balance and final accounts.
February 2002 - August
Arab Accounting and Auditing Office
• Keeping daily records
• Keeping analytical purchases records
• Keeping analytical sales records
• Keeping client records
• Keeping supplier records
Faculty of Commerce Cairo University, Egypt
B.SC. in Accounting,
General Grade: Pass.
Graduation Date: June 2000.
CMA course preparing.
Mohamed Ibrahim Page 4
Oracle JD Edwards Enterpriseone (ERB SYSTEM).
Al-Mohaseb Accounting System.
Beachthree Accounting System.
Ability To Work On Any Other Programs.
Languages Arabic Mother Tongue.
English Good (written & spoken).
Ability to adapt well to changes.
Ability to handle and work under stress.
Assertive and quick learner.
Excellent attuned communication skills.
Good Managerial and organizational skills.
Trustworthy, Sense of humor, valued employee at every job.
Valid Driving License.
Free of Military service.
Place of Birth
Date of Birth
Salmiya – Kuwait
51107009 - 51107008