1. Michelle Lohan
email@example.com 818-918-0902 / 661-289-5191
Summary of Skills
• Registered LDA in Kern County #146 expires 04/24/2018
• Lexis, Legal Solutions Plus and Abacus
• Viewpoint Construction Software
• Arriba – Chevron procurement data base, SAP based program
• WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• 40 WPM and 10-key by touch
• Certificate in Training in Accounting for Non-Accountants.
• Certificate in Training in Computerized Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Pro.
Clarita Career College, Lancaster, CA 2007
Certificate, Legal Assistant
Earned Honor Student Award in Legal Research and Writing, Academic Achievement Award and Perfect
Liberty LDA 04/24/2016 to Present
Legal Document Assistant, Owner
• Low cost alternative to attorneys for preparing legal documents.
• Prepare contested or uncontested divorces from petition to judgment at the request of the client.
• Prepare and file custody paperwork with the courts at the request of the client.
Steve Martins Working Wildlife 06/2016 to Present
• Answer multi-line phone system and company emails on a daily basis.
• Bid to production companies or clients the budget based on type of animal, location and trainer
• Contract job according to the final negotiation and ensure all insurance requirements are met.
• Invoice production in accordance to the contract once the project has been completed.
KS Industries, LP 05/2011 to 04/2016
Lead Chevron Billing Specialist
• Process ACH payments and cash payments via Commercial Electronic Office Portal and post into
company accounts receivable system.
• Audit Chevron account weekly to ensure account is meeting customer requirements and measures.
• Create, audit, and process customer bills for the Chevron account.
• Average of $3 million weekly.
• Edit field tickets and third party invoices prior to billing.
• Upload approved bills into the customer data base; maintain customer data base until invoices are
processed in SAP.
• Edit, import and upload payroll time into the accounts receivable system to process billable time.
• Maintain project phases to ensure projects are billed with correct customer charge codes.
• Handle daily inquiries from customer, field representatives and project managers.
2. KS Industries, LP
Accounts Payable 11/17/2008 to 05/2011
• Receive, audit and process vendor invoices for the Wyoming and California account.
• Process welder rig invoices and garnishments on a bi-weekly basis.
• Process and post weekly vendor checks.
• Reconcile monthly vendor statements.
• Handle daily inquiries from vendors, welders, and company personnel.
Warner Bros. Entertainment, Burbank, CA 1996 to 12/2005
Key TV Residual Contract Administrator
• Compile contract documents from production offices, business affairs, legal departments, casting and
• Analyze contracts to ensure cast is set up in accordance with various guild agreements.
• Input one hour and half hour TV cast in Residual Mainframe to generate payments in all TV markets.
• Add talent into payroll mainframe as needed.
• Track syndication airdates and process payments on a quarterly basis.
• Process supplemental market payments on a quarterly basis.
• Maintain contract master: Inputting of supplemental percentages for all TV series and TV movies into
the contract master in order for quarterly payments to trigger.
• Process reissues of lost and stale dated checks and checks for deceased employees to the correct
• Handle inquiries from guilds, agents and talent on a daily basis.
Warner Bros. Entertainment, Burbank, CA 1993 to 1996
• Input half hour TV product into Residual Mainframe.
• Track animation airdates and process payments as they trigger.
• Process check reissues and address changes on a daily basis.
• Maintain filing system.
Warner Bros. Entertainment, Burbank, CA 1991 to 1993
• Track vacation and holiday time for all union employees.
• Batch daily timecards for input of hours into payroll mainframe.
• Maintain file system.