1. Melissa D. Nourigat
18230 NW Walker Rd Apt B • Beaverton, Oregon 97006 • (503) 617-6287 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly motivated Senior Administrative Assistant with extensive experience in customer relations, project
specialist adept at efficiently managing a senior manager’s office in a fast paced environment. Excel at
prioritizing, assessing challenges, devising/implementing solutions, and evaluating results. Detail oriented
with outstanding communication skills, able to quickly assimilate and apply technical information, and
problem-solve in a creative way. Team player with self-direction.
MS Office 2007, IE8, AMEX web tools, ATEX, PeopleSoft, Live Meeting, Net Meeting, SharePoint v3, SAP,
Audio Conferencing, Visio, Project, FrontPage, Google Calendars, MSN Office Live, Publisher, Adobe, CRS,
PDL’s, SabreVirtuallyThere, Trip View, International Visa’s, Letter’s of Business Intent, GRS, GLAP reports,
100% alpha numeric data entry @4500 kpm, typing free thought 80-100wpm, transcription typing 40-55 wpm,
VOLT WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS @ ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES (AMD), Ptld., OR 11/09-2/10
Executive Administrative Assistant
Provide temporary coverage to 3 Senior Fellows Directors, 2 Managers with remote engineering teams of 65.
Calendaring, travel, event planning, PO’s, SharePoint administrator, customer liaison, on site communications
information specialist, printing projects, filing, phones, receptionist, monitor office operations issues with
reporting and follow thru on outstanding items. Create localized communication documents with collected data
from learning current job responsibilities, such as hiring information, building contacts, furniture installation, on
site services, catering and surrounding location information. Discussed and approved on multiple observed office
need for improvements areas while implementing authorized items. Ramped up in 1 week on unfamiliar business
tools such as Windows 2007 MS office applications, purchasing, travel, IT, audio conferencing, conference room
scheduling, multi site video conferencing tools.
INTEL CORPORATION, Hillsboro, OR 2005 – 2008
Senior Administrative Assistant
Provided Senior Administrative support services to the Microprocessor Product Marketing & Advanced
Technologies Marketing Division. Supported inter-independently 4 Senior Product Marketing Directors, 4
Product Managers and 35 Senior Product Marketing Engineers.
• Exceeded expectations in daily handling of high-level corporate confidential, secret and top secret
information without incident.
• Master MS Office complex calendar owner/ planner. Coordinated complex logistics for 10 high level
business meeting series, with up to 3500/yr conference rooms, 659/yr audio bridges with 99.95%
accuracy over 4 years. “Melissa goes beyond our expectation landing meetings on the calendar at a
moments notice.”(Kevin Watson)
• Expert Travel Coordinator; crafted complex international and domestic travel arrangements 100%,
“Melissa owns the “Secret” to booking the Intel Shuttle” (Kevin Watson), prepared multi-destination
international Visas. Prepared complex expense reports (30K/year). Designed detailed travel packets.
• Expert SAP purchasing lead (Amex card 15K authority/month), fluent corporate informational resource,
successful Office Liaison and special projects administrator. SAP $250K+ PO processor and account
reconciliation dB specialist.
• Successful Event Planning Coordinator, Hiring Assistant, Created and maintained Business Unit
reports, personnel files, training, staff schedules, minutes, org charts, recognition awards, and
2. • SharePoint Super User – Created Sites, provided IT support, and tested new technologies such as Vista
Outlook, Live Meeting and Communicator to trouble shoot issues before the tools were deployed to
• Continuous Intel Community Giving Campaign Ambassador and Community Relations volunteer.
INTEL CORPORATION, Hillsboro, OR 2004 - 2005
Senior Administrative Assistant contracted through Kelly Services.
• Began as a temporary assignment and led to permanent employment. Received rave reviews such as
“Melissa made me look good!” (Tony Whittum, Kelly Services Recruiter).
• Supported 3+ Intel ITSG eBusiness applications managers with a variety of management styles,
management engineers and large diverse (80+ team) technical support staff.
• Provided interim coverage to Intel Developers Forum Marketing GM, four Directors and staff.
• Provided interim coverage to $3M/yr Systems Manufacturing Finance Controller, direct report
Managers and staff.
NIKE CORPORATION, Beaverton, OR 2003 - 2004
Senior Administrative Assistant contracted through Adecco.
Provided executive-level administrative support services to the Sales Director of Nike Active Life Footwear with
business growth at $800M for year 2003.
• Executed verbal and written instructions from Active Life Footwear Director, Boutique GM, East and
West Regions GM and the Operations Accounts Manager.
• Regularly communicated ALF sales meetings, event schedules & logistics to 83-member sales team and
interoperation sales divisions. Facilitated on and off-site Nike Sales events: SRO, WSA and Adoption
• Produced timely, high impact US Active Life Footwear PowerPoint collaborative contributions.
• Effectively used communication and networking skills to gain operational procedures, system utilities, also
HR information and acquire access to complete various project assignments.
• Materials production coordinator; confidential reports, expense report completion and proofing, meeting
materials, calendar elements, purchasing and shipping requirements, weekly footwear Box scores.
• Met deadlines by formulating project organization strategies during an electrical outage.
THE OKONITE COMPANY, Portland, OR 2002 - 2003
Customer Service Representative
Provided oral and written customer and administrative support to $1M/mo sales distribution satellite office.
• Provided complex product information, price and availability, quotes, order entry and shipment logistics
using company designed software system utilities.
• Setup and maintained several DBMS to work concurrently and deliver customer mailing lists.
AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES, Portland, OR 2000 - 2001
Administrative Assistant, Wireless Network Services Organization
Provided senior administrative support services to Director of North American Operations, East/ Western
Regional Managers and Sales Managers.
• Authored “The Agilent New Hire Resource & Guide” which resulted in streamlining the hiring process
and reducing management involvement by 90%.
• Coordinated and executed travel, meetings, conferences, calendars and training events.
• Synthesized diverse utilities with detailed employee data to provide management immediate 100% up to
the minute traveler location and schedule information. (9/11/01)
• Initiated, compiled and tabulated all expenditures during cost controls in monthly dB reports validating
spending was within company guidelines across the board.
• Utilized negotiating and effective customer relation skills to successfully resolve issues such as recovering
monies for products damaged in shipping.
3. • Organized and scheduled large off-site and on-site customer training events. Successfully negotiated rates
for event services delivering detailed dB with vendor rates and amenities.
• Profiled and cataloged over 250 recruiting candidates minimizing management time by 50%.
Computer Information Systems, Portland Community College, Portland, OR
Nursing Science, Linfield College School of Nursing, Portland, OR
General Studies, Pre-Nursing, Portland State University, Portland, OR
Personal Special Interests:
2010-2012 Chair for Five Oaks/Triple Creek NAC. I am currently engaged with Washington County, Five Oaks/
Triple Creek Neighborhood Association Committee, Oregon 150 Take Care of Oregon Days, SOLV, and
extended stakeholder community partnerships spearheading an effort to build a Walker road pedestrian/bicycle
bridge. I am also involved with the Wednesday’s Child Foundation, Boy Scouts of America, SOLV, CAT, our
local schools and as a city wide activist.