1. Didgi Megharaj
firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +91 9900912334
Development Skills: Sql Server, SSIS, SSRS, POWERBI, RPA Tool - UIPath
DATABASE & MSBI DEVELOPER: Database & BI Developer in various Small-to-Mid-Sized Microsoft SQL Server
Databases. I have a total of 6 + years and below are the details:
• 5+years of experience as Business Intelligence Developer and Data
Analyst in Production, Development and Staging Environments.
• Strong Communication & Management skills with Excellent Role playing capabilities.
• Extensive experience in Installation, Configuration and Updates of SQL Server.
• Experience in BI Development and Deployment of SSIS packages from MS-Access, Excel, Sql & other.
• Designing and Deployment of Reports for the End-User requests SSRS.
• Extensive experience in controlling the User Privileges, Monitoring the Security and Audit issues as
• Expertise in Performance tuning, Optimization, Data integrity and Statistics by using SQL ProfilerExperience in
solving Real Time issues with Index fragmentation, DBCC checks, Query Tuning, Error and Event Handling.
• Experienced in programming tasks-Stored Procedures, Triggers, using SQL Server 2018/2012 with T-SQL.
• Extensive experience in Installation, Configuration and Deployment of SSRS
• Involved in migration of SSIS Packages 2012 and troubleshoot migration issues.
• Experience in providing Logging, Error handling by using Event Handler, and Custom Logging for SSIS
• Experience in Performance Tuning in SSIS packages by using Row Transformations, Block and Unblock
• Expertise in generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
• Excellent T-SQL Developer skills including Stored Procedures, Indexed Views, User Defined Functions, Triggers,
and Distributed Transactions.
• Working knowledge of c ,c++ & VB scripting
• Hands on experience with power BI
• Languages & Software Tools/Packages
Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008,
SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Microsoft Access 2000
• Operating Systems
• Other Tools
Visual Source Safe, RPA Tool - UIPath
• Other Technologies
SSIS Packages, POWER BI, C , C++
• Charting/Reporting Tools
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
Passed out M.Tech, in Computer Engineering with 69% from BITM, Bellary affiliated with VTU, Belgaum, Karnataka.
2. Period:: 2010-2012
Passed out B.E, in Computer Science Engineering with 62% from VEC, Bellary affiliated with VTU, Belgaum, Karnataka.
• Currently working as Senior Program Analyst at WNS, Bangalore from Feb-2013 till date.
• Worked as Software Engineer at Antares Systems Limited, Bangalore (http://antaressystems.com/) from Jan-
2009 to Jun-2013
(Client: UK insurance Company)
1. Claim Payment Datamart Implementation of Database Automation using UI-path
2. Complaints-( Web Scrapping Method Implementation)
3. Web Data Entry Automation For Claim Payment Report
4. Aviva Polices Management using PDF data Extraction
Description: Responsible for Robotic Process Automation implementation for R&A process automation for one of the
major insurance company in UK. - including minimize manual excel work to generate reports like import/export data
from other data sources, delete duplicate records, send mail for customers, upload and download data from various
Successfully orchestrating the right RPA implementation architecture to not just save $$ but to increase efficiency,
save time, reduce error rate.
Below are the areas where we have Implemented RPA.
• Excel Automation.
• Web Data Extraction
• Mail Send Task
• Database Automation.
• Understand the business process requirements and design.
• Involved in daily meetings with the client to provide the status of the project.
• Responsible for creating the documents like unit test, functional, technical.
• Created work flows for the application.
• Responsible for code review of other team members.
• Bug tracking and management in UAT.
• Involved in tuning the stored procedures
• Involved in database design like tables and their relation and views.
3. Project Name: Aviva UKGI
Duration: 26 months
Client: AVIVA (UK)
I have been involved in providing database & Business Intelligence development and support for the following
applications & projects.
1. Claim Payments
• Develop, Deploy & Maintain SQL Server Reporting Service Reports used by this application
• Part of a 6 member team which design, develop, deploy & maintain the ETL operations between this
application databases and with the databases of others systems like LMS, using Microsoft SQL Server
• Implementation and delivery of MSBI platform solutions to develop and deploy ETL, analytical, reporting on
SQL Server 2008 using SSIS & SSRS.
• Developed, deployed and monitored SSIS Packages for new ETL Processes and upgraded the existing DTS
packages to SSIS for the on-going ETL Processes.
• Monitored Full/Incremental/Daily Loads and support all scheduled ETL jobs for batch processing.
• Involved in Migration of Databases from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2012 using SSIS.
• Involved in Technical decisions for Business requirement, Interaction with Business Analysts, Client team,
Development team, Capacity planning and Up gradation of System Configuration.
• Involved in Installation, Configuration and Deployment of Reports using SSRS
• Performed Regular Database Maintenance process, checking the disk Defrag procedures in different
• Used SQL Profiler for Performance monitor to resolve Dead Locks and Long running queries by checking
appropriate changes to Transaction Isolation levels
• Performed Database Refresh tasks from production to Development and Staging Servers
• Performed Database consistency checks with DBCC, Defrag, Index tuning and monitored error logs
• Database Performance of Index tuning with using Database Engine Tuning Advisor to resolve Performance
• Developed and optimized database structures, stored procedures, Dynamic Management views, DDL
triggers and user-defined functions.
Environment: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, SSRS 2008, SSIS 2008 & Excel 2007
4. Project Name: Banking Wizard Application
Duration: 36 months (January 2009 to Jun 2013)
Antares Systems (Ex Employer)
Client: Mandya DCC Bank, Mandya
Banking Wizard is a sophisticated package for co-operative sector bank in which their day-to-day operations have
been facilitated. Banking Wizard has the modules of deposit management, loan management and interest calculation,
NPA calculation e.t.c which deals the activity of various departments of a bank. It is developed on VB6& Microsoft SQL
• Involved in the designing database structure which includes tables, views, functions, stored procedures,
• Designing the reports for the application such as General Ledger, Ledger Balance, Day Book, Sub Day Book,
Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and reports for the various activities such as Loan Status, Loan Due Notice List.,
NPA Listing and Deposit Interest Applied Report, Account Ledger, Customer Account Passbook entry report
• Unit testing
Environment: Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 &Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Name : Didgi Megharaj
Father’s Name : Didgi Hanumantha
Marital Status : Married
Hobbies : Cooking, listening to music, playing Cricket
Languages Proficiency : English, Kannada,Telugu & Hindi
Passport : Available (G1704166)