MATTHEW A. TRICK
805 Albert Street Englewood, OH 45322 • 937-903-3354 • firstname.lastname@example.org • linkedin.com/in/matthewtrick
I am a motivated and versatile supervisor with certifications and licenses in fields ranging from manufacturing to operations. For over
20 years, my strong reliability and attention to detail have made me a natural leader in my industry. My greatest strengths lie in
relationship building and dynamic leadership, both for internal strengthening of teams and company culture as well as streamlining
operating procedures and enhancing safety competencies.
MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR Vandalia, OH
Adare Pharmaceuticals May 2008 – Present
● Supervise and train 20+ direct reports in the production of pharmaceuticals and manage stringent batch records to provide the highest
● Respond to product complications, seeking out problem areas and devising innovative solutions to proactively mitigate issues.
● Knowledgeable on combustible and hazardous materials, maintaining a safe work environment, adhering to filtering and filing
SUPERVISOR TRAINEE Dayton, OH
Klosterman Baking Company March 2007 – May 2008
● Mentored 3 new or underperforming co-workers in operational best practices and provided model behavior, achieving perfect
attendance and an accident free record.
● Provided administrative support, answering 100+ calls weekly, maintaining Xerox equipment, and processing 600+ quarterly
invoices for a department of 30 staff.
● Hand-loaded semi-trucks and delivered products to and from depot, comfortably lifting up to 75 lbs.
DELIVERY DRIVER Dayton, OH
Englefield Oil January 2007 – March 2007
● Drove semi or tanker trucks holding up to 25,000 lbs., performing up to 20 long distance deliveries per week with an accident
free/zero point driving record, receiving 95% positive customer feedback.
● Performed safety and maintenance checks of vehicles, saving over $10,000 in potential vehicle repair and gas costs by planning
more efficient routes and adjusting itineraries to accommodate peak delivery times and alternate routing needs.
● Skilled with forklift operation in adverse conditions and familiar with pumps and gauges essential to oil transportation.
DANGEROUS GOODS SPECIALIST Dayton, OH
Emery Worldwide/Menlo/UPS May 1994 – June 2006
● Led a team of 9 crew members and earned a certificate of Hazardous Materials, turning around a department previously FAA fined
● Served as acting mezzanine supervisor during management absences and vacancies, supervising up to 40 employees.
● Ensured proper regulations were met when moving Dangerous Goods to and from all continental and worldwide outstations,
achieving a 12 year no lost time-accident free record.
● Trained and certified on K-loaders, belt loaders, 5 and 10 ton forklifts, scanners, crew tugs, AS/400, and EMCON systems.
ASSISTANT MANAGER Dayton, OH
Boekman Meat Company June 1982 – September 1998
● Managed, trained, and scheduled 4 direct reports responsible for product processing and packaging, fostering a standard of excellent
● Supervised aspects of financial management and reporting, responsible for making deposits up to $10,000.
● Logged orders, managed inventory, and delivered in a safe, accident free manner to ensure high quality products for over 100 weekly
EDUCATION & LICENSES
Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) | Tri-State Semi-Driving (September 2006 – September 2007)
Dangerous Goods Specialist (Non-Radioactive) | Menlo Worldwide Forwarding (March 2006 – March 2007)
Relevant Professional Course Work | Coaching the Professional Truck Driver, Tri-State Semi Driver Training, Inc. (2006); MG-
Future/Bosch KKE Operations Instructions, Eurand (2009); OIM-002 1000 Gallon Solvent System Operating Instructions, Eurand
(2009); Introduction to Hard Shell Capsule Manufacturing, Council for Pharmacy Education (2009); Granulation and Coating
Technology Seminar, Freund-Vector Corporation (2013)
High School Diploma | Chaminade-Julienne High School, Dayton, OH