1. Mary Ve Kenyon
Oakwood Residency, IMPZ, Dubai, UAE
MOBILE 056 7799351 • E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Accomplished Executive Assistant & Office Manager, offering 15 years’ experience providing efficient secretarial
and administrative support to a CEO and other top executives. Proven track record in meeting deadlines, resolving
problems independently, using initiative to improve processes and working hard to meet organizational objectives.
Able to work under pressure and successfully deal with competing demands whilst maintaining confidentiality.
Office Manager & PA to Senior Partner Jun-Sep 2016
TVM Capital Healthcare Partners Limited
Healthcare Investment in Middle East and India
Executive Assistant Duties:
• Provide executive support to the Senior Partner including US Tax report compilation and expenses
• Coordinated and set up high-level conference calls, board and management meetings, special events,
travel arrangements/visas/passport applications for executive team.
• Instituted a complete HR Policy including Employee handbook and company forms and with assistance from
IT uploaded auto-complete versions onto the intranet for employee access and integration into the
• Gatekeeper for the Employee Leave System
Office Manager Duties:
• Management of Office Boy, Driver and Receptionist
• Coordinated the daily workings of the office including stationary supply, petty cash, office purchases,
corporate lunches, etc.
• Main contact for liaison with building manager and parking provider for the office staff
• Responsible for negotiating corporate rates with hotels and other suppliers on behalf of the group –
Succeeded in reducing office monthly office expenditure by 50%
Executive Assistant to CEO/Project Officer Sep – Dec 2015
Global Maritime Services Group
Executive Assistant Duties:
• Provide executive support and a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an
extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, arranging complex and detailed
travel plans and taking minutes of meetings.
• Serves as the administrative liaison to Senior Management Team including travel arrangements, expenses,
meetings, event planning and all other administrative tasks.
• Coordinated and set up high-level conference calls, board and management meetings, special events and
travel arrangements for top executives.
• Management of company credit cards including replacements and ensure timeous payment thereof.
• Screen telephone calls, handling enquiries and act as gatekeeper for office.
Project Officer Duties:
• Report creation and delivery. Project Management Tool – administration & management.
• Support all Project Management Office (PMO) activities and tasks which include:
Project Management Tool – train users, manage collaborator entries, monitor user dashboards,
highlight exceptions, run reports and analyse for project delays.
Coordinate/consolidate contributions from regional PMO champions and/or strategic initiatives
controlled by the corporate development functionality.
Monitor ongoing project deliverables and highlight exceptions/issues in advance of deadlines.
Support strategy communication and support with team briefing content and feedback monitoring
2. strategy-related conferences/meetings.
• Coordinated and managed multiple priorities and projects.
• Created highly effective organizational and filing systems, including quick and thorough indexing, filing and
storage, resulting in easy access to critical information and streamlined office functioning.
PA to MD/MEAI Commercial and Logistics Assistant Aug 2013 – Aug 2015
TLD MEAI LLC
Industrial group specializing in airport ground support equipment
• Provide administrative support to company including the Executives, Area Sales Managers, Engineers and
personal support to MD and family.
• Negotiate favourable terms and pricing agreements with hotels, vendors, caterers and other providers for
service at special events and office supply, reducing annual costs.
• Improve office efficiency by implementing color-coded filing system and introducing additional time-saving
• Act as the PRO of the company to do all the legal activities like renewal of Trade License, processing o f
new employment visas, visa renewals, Customs, Chambers & Commerce, Immigration requirements and
other legal activities for the company.
• Point of contact for HR needs including but not limited to benefits and insurance assistance and new hire
coordination. Managed facility security like the building access badges and encode the holidays in the
• Managed weekly itinerary, plans and agenda of MD, Areas Sales Manager, and Engineers then directly
liaise with the team in France to coordinate functions and weekly reports.
Executive PA to CEO/HR & Office Manager Jun 2011 – Jul 2013
Consultancy services for executives in the area of Telecommunications in Sub-Saharan Africa
Executive Assistant Duties:
• Provide continuous, high quality support to CEO/Shareholders. Coordinated schedule, appointments and
travel arrangements, managed expense account and recovery.
• Prioritized emails, received incoming calls, scheduled board and shareholders meetings. Drafted
correspondence and conducted online research.
• Organized annual shareholder meeting including site selection, catering and preparation of appropriate
• Handled accounts payable and receivable, prepared bank deposits, controlled inventory, and maintained
equipment and technology.
• Managed the selection and negotiation of contracts, including supervision of activities for vendors and
contractors. Responsible for stationary and pantry acquisition including periodical and subscriptions.
Office Manager Duties:
• Coordinated workflow of three consultants and supervised five support staff. Prioritized and delegated
tasks, provided motivation and direction to create a positive work environment and ensured accurate, on-
• Tracked office expenses and created monthly reports for MD and senior executives. Prepared invoices,
payables and banking.
• Mediated conflicts amongst employees and between staff and management, utilizing diplomacy and
humour to resolve issues.
• Responded to client needs and provided additional support where necessary.
HR Manager Duties:
• Managed HR functions, recruiting, reviews, scheduling, coordinating, on boarding, medicals, Emirates ID,
compensation and benefits and supervising activities of company employees including safety, welfare and
• Coordinating with PRO in processing all staff and management visas including Management’s families
and assist in preparing all the required documents.
• Maintain work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Managed housing for Expats.
PA to Managing Director Aug 2010 – Apr 2011
Dunamis Capital LLC
3. Global investment banking
PA to Executive Directors Nov 2008 – Jul 2009
Action Impact LLC
Executive PA to MD/Group FD & Defense Director/ HR & Office Manager Nov 2003 – Apr 2008
Inchcape Shipping Services LLC
Global strategic maritime, cargo and supply chain solutions
Secretary/Receptionist Jul 2002 – Oct 2003
Service provider to Oil and Gas Industry
Emirates Cabin Crew Jun 2001 – Jun 2002
Emirates Airlines – Is an airline based in Dubai.
• Efficiently assisted the senior executive in organizing a large scale conference/company golf
tournament/events that involved guests from all over the world.
• Planned two major relocations: Assisted in site selection, worked with architect on interior design, and
oversaw equipment/furniture/telecommunications setup without interruption in operations. Established and
managed start-up office for businesses.
• Developed new procedures for phone billings and filling to improve efficiency in the administrate team.
• Helped develop relationships with other government bodies and free zone authorities.
• Tagged and catalogued all files and computerized all the company’s employee data single handed during the
two months of employment.
• Perform two months’ work in Paris France Office and was able to help the team achieved the deliverables
and quotations on time for the clients in the absence of other team. Able to learn quickly for just one day
training and adept quickly to the new environment creating harmonious relationship with the team.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Psychology
University of Mindanao, Davao City, Philippines – 1999
• Certificate in HR Administration - 16th
Sept. 2012 @ IIR Middle East
• Travel Bookers Training Workshop - 13th
Feb. 2013 @ Emirates Training Aviation College
• Executive Secretarial and PA’s - 22nd
Jul. 2007 @ IIR Middle East
• Basic Secretarial Course - 1st
Oct. 2003 @ Oscar Institute, Dubai
Mr. Lars Rosenkrands – previous CEO of Seven Seas & current Partner of Incrementum Capital Partners LLC
Mr. Christophe Lesbaudy – current Managing Director of TLD MEAI FZE
Mr. Kenneth Chin-Yue – current Area Sales Manager MEAI @ TLD MEAI FZE
Mr. Jean Claude Moret – previous CEO of Score Holding and current CEO & Founder at JYME Investment LTD
Mobile: 050-8118296 / +33 630002654