1. Mary A. Davila
12222 Blanco Rd., Apt. 1311
San Antonio, TX 78216
Career experiences are concentrated in all phases of administration, human resources, desktop publishing,
clerical; slide production, media buying, advertising, public relations and marketing. Extremely proficient in all
phases of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, AS400, and Snag It. Experienced in the operation and use of
several types of computers and office equipment. I am able to work with all levels of the workforce. I am quick
to respond to assignments and work well under deadlines.
April 2016 – Present
ACS Group – UPS
7700 France Ave S, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN 55435
General administrative responsibilities include preparation of reports/presentations using various software
packages and databases, compilation of information from various sources, and handling small scale projects.
Performs audits of various types. Perform office functions outlined in the first two levels but these are not the
primary focus of the position. Deal with confidential material on a regular basis
October 2011 – April 2016
Gary’s Pool and Patio - Full Time – 40 hours
13800 San Pedro
San Antonio, TX 78232 (210) 822-6858
Production Assistant/Human Resources Administrator
• All phases of administrative support, answering phones, typing memos typing memos, filing, copying, faxing
• Computer troubleshooting
• Data entry
• Distribute incoming faxes to appropriate employees and send outgoing faxes as needed
• Support Sales staff
• Accounts payable, accounts receivable, customer service, petty cash Reconciliation
• Ordering supplies, issuing purchase orders
• Human Resources, placing ads, interviewing potential employees/sub-contractors
• I-9’s, Verifying Driver’s License, Social Security numbers and Work Eligibility
• Supporting their stores in Corpus Christi and Donna, Texas
• Brochure/Flyer designing
• Ordering TxDot Permits, maintaining updated Bonds
• Answer and respond to incoming customer and/or client calls in a timely, efficient, and professional manner
• Ensure sub-contractor paperwork is processed, updated and maintained appropriately
• Maintain clean appearance of office areas and contact building management to resolve building issues
• Distribute all incoming mail and assist with outgoing mail (post office, FedEx, Ups, etc.
August 2009 – December 2015
Work at home for: Matrix Media, LLC - Full Time +40 hours
2. Executive Assistant to the CEO
• Work on 3 Separate Websites
• Transcribing interviews, buying media, updating press releases
• Entries on to the FDA Calendar approximately 200 per week
• Updating / writing articles on MVPTexas.com
• Supervising writers/sales staff
• Updating articles and supervising staff on SpursReport.com and MVPTexas.com
• Updating Social Media sites, Facebook, Twitter and others
December 2005 – February 2009
Clear Channel Communications Staff - Full Time – 40 hours
6222 N.W. Interstate Ten
San Antonio, TX 78201
Assistant to the Sales
• Assistant to 14 Account executives
• Typing, filing, help with presentations, reports
• Take notes at staff meetings and other secretarial duties
• Fill in for the Receptionist
• Morning Show Producer-helped with booking guest, gathering information for the show’s hosts
• SpursReport.com sales manager-generated/promoted sales for the website
• Ticket manager for Spurs Suites/Spurs tickets for advertisers
• General office duties
August 2003 - December 2005
Alamo Iron Works, Inc. Full Time – 40 hours
943 SBC Center Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78219
Human Resources Administrator
• Processing and orientation of all new employees
• All insurance related issues, unemployment documentation
• 401(k) issues and various other clerical duties
• Maintained human resource records of employees
• Benefits such as health and life insurance and tax withholding.
• Kept record information and answer questions about employee absences
• Supervisory reports on employees’ job performance.
• Updated the appropriate promotion/pay forms
• Prepared reports for managers elsewhere within the organization.
• Performed a variety of other clerical duties, including answering telephone or written inquiries
• Sending out announcements of job openings or job examinations
• Involved in hiring including screening job
• Administer aptitude, personality, and interest tests
• Updated new hire packets
• Support the HR Director with incoming calls and walk-ins.
• Created and maintained employee files.
3. • Provided administrative assistance to HR Director and Finance VP.
• Performed benefits administration including but not limited to change reporting, new employee enrollments,
terminations, open enrollment, payroll deductions and employee communications.
John F. Kennedy High School – 1973 – 1977 - Graduate
Military: U.S. Army 1977 - 1982 Sergeant / E-5 Honorable Discharge
Available for interviews in the morning, mid-afternoon or late evenings.