1. Mary Clayborne 2303 Luther Ter SW Marietta, Georgia
Cell: (773)503-1896 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective To utilize my knowledge and experience as an instrumental tool to enhance the growth
and success of a company
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Utilizes and maintains comprehensive customer service, service recovery and cross-informing skills.
• Comfortable working in an environment with a high degree of personal accountability as measured by an extensive
set of agent and team productivity, quality, and efficiency metrics.
Keller Graduate School, Chicago,IL
• Master Degree in Public Administration
National Louis University, Chicago,IL
• Bachelors Degree in Applied Behavioral Science
Taylor Business Institute, Chicago,IL
• Associates Degree in Applied Medical Billing and Coding
Nobarriers Personal Social Adjustment Trainer/Supportive Employment Trainer/Job Readiness 01/17-
present PowderSprings, GA
• Assist individuals with disabilities function confidently with their disability
• Provide ongoing counseling and guidance basis to aid the client in coping/understanding with his/her disability
• Transcribe evaluation reports regarding counseling, interviewing techniques, human behavior, and community
resources is preferred
• Provide employment training and develop basic mobility skills and techniques, kinesthetic perception, sensory
discrimination and pre-cane skills
Alorica Verizon Wireless Operations Customer Service Representative 12/16 – Present Kennesaw, GA
• Answered calls at an inbound/outbound call center averaging around 150 calls a day.
• Helped customers navigate through company’s website.
• Dissolved customer disputes or complaints.
• Calculated sale prices and budgets using MS Excel, ACSS and OSS.
• Placed orders and took credit card payments.
• Used MS Outlook for emailing internal and external customers
The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center 08/15-06/16 Director of Rehabilitation Services Gary, IN
Answered calls at inbound/outbound call center interviewing perspective residents
2. Planned, developed, implemented, and monitored case management programs and services that address the individual and
rehabilitative needs of inmates
Supervised admission office, counselors and resident managers, cafeteria, kitchen
Worked with HR dept. regarding staff health care plans and pensions enrollment
Served as a liaison with other local organizations
Trained and developed new staff
Chicago Public Schools Special Education Classroom Asst./Homeless Liaison 01/13-08/15 Chicago, IL
Worked with youth ages 13-18 to identify multiple solutions and makes fact-based recommendations.
Provided daily updates of the students’ progress
Collaborated with teachers to help meet the needs of each academic subject area for students
Abided by the needs of students’ IEPs to meet their academic, personal, and social emotional needs
Utilized the following systems: Oracle,Kronos,VERIFY,GRADEBOOK,CPSGoogle,ASAAM,OUTLOOK
Family Guidance Centers Inc.OMT Case Manager, OMT Compliance Case Manager, ATR Coordinator 01/09-01/13
Case managed over 240 Outpatient Methadone Treatment clients on daily basis.
Worked in conjunction with counselor to gain successful sobriety/treatments for clients.
Communicated with counselors and Assistant Vice President.
Assisted manager with researching data in regards to audits returned
Assisted with editing charts and identifying compliance in case management/ counselor’s notes
Used the SAP system
Provided referral to appropriate resources
Used MS Outlook for emailing internal and external clients, various agencies, resources
• Youth Leader of The Salvation Army Chicago Temple Corp
• Certificates in area of substance abuse/trainings
• Interpret and speaks sign language
• Great customer service skills
• Microsoft office proficient
References available upon request