Marisa A. González
(787) 236-0220 / email@example.com
Strategic business leader, with extensive experience in the development and execution of the sales strategy.
Highly analytical and strategic thinking skills, with ability to lead the business agenda influencing sales and
operating areas to reach company goals. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure and handle
multiple tasks while analyzing information and making effective decisions. Bilingual (English and Spanish).
Sabre Travel Network, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Senior Business Consultant 2001 – 2016
• Managed accounts with over 5 million in sales.
• Renewed all accounts without a loss in Puerto Rico, USVI BVI, St. Martin and Bahamas.
• Demonstrated, implemented and trained on products and procedures that benefit both partners.
• Liaison between agencies and suppliers such as: airlines, car companies, hotels and cruises.
• Interviewed and recruited business consultants for Trinidad, Dominican Republic and Jamaica.
• WEBEX training for customers in the Caribbean, Central and Latin America.
Vendor Relations Manager 1998 – 2001
• Implemented installation of data lines throughout the Caribbean with local telephone companies
complying with company standards. Coordinated with managers in the different Caribbean telephone and
• Implemented computer and other hardware installations at travel agencies throughout the Caribbean with
third party providers while complying with SLAS (Service Level Agreements).
• Implemented and worked on the Y2K initiative.
• Supervised two Sabre technicians as well as third party vendor technicians.
• Worked with suppliers establishing SLAs for customers while motivating and educating independent
contractors on our standards throughout the Caribbean.
• Liaison between Caribbean operations and Tulsa/Dallas Operations.
Account Executive 1993 – 1998
• Developed newly sold accounts in the Caribbean.
• Supported projects with new colleagues in Latin America and the Caribbean.
• Conversion projects in Latin America and the Caribbean.
• Awarded the Circle of Distinction for Outstanding Customer Service – LOGRO
Sales Representative for Sabre 1993 – 1998
• Accountable for sales to travel agencies throughout the Caribbean and Latin America.
• Converted agencies from the competition to system to Sabre.
• Proficiency in Sabre and air pricing.
Marisa A. González Page 2
University of Phoenix, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Masters in Global Management
University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus
Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial Sciences – Minor in Business Administration
• Developed financial and administrative skills at Merrill Lynch
• Treasurer of “Asociación de Residentes de Valle Forestal”
• President of the “Asociación de Residentes de Valle Forestal”
• Board Member of Condominium Denver Board of Directors
• Certificate of Digital Bootcamp – Working with Social Media